• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toonami

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
GT wasnt pointless there are some good points but as usual it likes to drag things on and on. But yeah Toonami died long ago so lets have a moment of silence from everyone before the post respecting what was lost.

......................................................................................................................

Azerty

Ugh, the new Toonami is only on from 9-11 now! That's BS!!! All they show is two new episodes of Naruto, one new episode of One Piece, and one episode of Dragonball Z. I wish Toonami would bring back some older shows. *sigh* Whoever said that the TOM 2 era owned was correct. That's back when it had Tenchi Muyo and Zoids and Gundam. Now it's shit.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Tenchi Muyo

ZOMG, is that the show I think it is??? The one with the crazy chix from space?

GT wasnt pointless there are some good points but as usual it likes to drag things on and on

I found GT pointless as well :/. The only good part of the series was when they brought back the bad dudes from the original DB for the beginning. The whole Baby thing was just embarresing.

I loved Zoids Choatic Century I woke up at 6am everyday just to watch it.

Lol, as did I

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Completely agree with Ningacom and D2L.
Cuz you guys echo my sentiments exactly.
Oh yeah, and I agree w/ SolidMetal, IGPX was an awesome show.

I remember the good ol' days of Shining Fingers and awesome Tom (b4 they replaced him....w/...with...that thing that has a face T.T)
And Miguzi? WTF was that BS?? Aaaahhh, Toonami has declined.

T.T I shed tears for Toonami!!!

Josh

Silver Member
yeah the only thing I liked about gt was yeah the db characters in the begging, two freeza and cell which ended up being terrible cuz whats with goku being regular sayian form all the time? Da f? SS4 got whored up.

Plus I liked the ending it almost made me cry :\

Josh

Silver Member
I only cried for DBZ I never dropped a tear for GT.

Spoken with true words :3

Also did anyone ever even watch GT on Toonami? I never did even back when we all thought that SS4 goku was so orgasmic.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Never even came close to sheading a tear for any anime. IGPX was pretty awesome but i havent seen it on in such a long time. That was a awesome show and the way it ended i thought it was going to have another season. Toonami is dead like i said.

risingfalls

Spoken with true words :3

Also did anyone ever even watch GT on Toonami? I never did even back when we all thought that SS4 goku was so orgasmic.
Errr....GT was a pile of crap, imo. There was...potential in the story line, but the execution was epic fail. Waste of time....

risingfalls

Eh, give it a chance. I watched the entire thing faithfully as well. =D
Anyway, that's just mah opinion looking back on it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back