• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toonami

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

Is anyone wondering wat the hell is wrong with Toonami. They've completly revamped it and they've changed tom to some little robot and SARA is gone. When I saw tom version 4 I thought it was a joke some kind of one day thing but then tom 3 didn't come bak and toonami's been on a downword slide. Toonami has gone from being a teenbased audience to "being kid friendly" I personally hate the changes thats come with toonami this year, anyone elses opinon.

From this
Toonami.jpg

To this
Tom 4 what were they thinking??
224011CN_TJ_Reskin_300x250.jpg

SARA seems to have been kicked to the curb since she hasen't shown up
99B_t3.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
Dude, I know, that so pisses me off. No one watches Toonami's shows just because of that gay tard right there. He looks so stupid. Back then it was better, but now they just make it look stupid. I hate the new version. I like the old one better.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Yeah I know what you mean and also they took out Megas XLR but at least they are just commercials...................Nvm that doesnt help.

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
You're right, even the commercials are better. All sorts of awesome things use to play on it. Now it's only on Saturdays. It used to be weekdays back when I was nine. Went for three hours straight, playing Yuyu Hakusho, and so much other crap. I miss the old version.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Toonami died when they were taken off from Monday-Friday 3-6. I mean i lvoed coming home from school watching zoids, db,dbz, kenshin, and whatever else. Then they moved them to just once a week and replaced that time spot with boring ass shows. Adult Swim pretty much took over my whole reason of liking CN when they moved toonami.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yeah i know but even adult swim is getting alittle repetive. I mean Family Guy, then 2 15minute shows, then FMA, Ghost in the Shell, then FLCL(i think), then do it all over. I think they need another anime cause i rather watch mondays cause it has Death Note and the Boondocks and those are awesome and they have the newest Bleach (english version). Or maybe they should show some older ones again cause i would love to see Trigun again or Paranoid Agent or even S-Cry-ED

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
I know. What's with all the gay anime things running around. Maybe they should put reruns of things... Er... I can't remember anything right now.. Like maybe Cowboy Bebop or something. Saturdays and Mondays are good, but then the rest is crap like you said. They need to fix Toonami, they really do. I mean, DBZ and the rest one time a week? It's gay.

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

I know. What's with all the gay anime things running around. Maybe they should put reruns of things... Er... I can't remember anything right now.. Like maybe Cowboy Bebop or something. Saturdays and Mondays are good, but then the rest is crap like you said. They need to fix Toonami, they really do. I mean, DBZ and the rest one time a week? It's gay.

I totally agree, The golden age was when toonami was on the week day, but then it got replaced by miguzi ( I have no idea why..) and pushed to saturday nights. Now they have crapy shows and I have to resort to adult swim.

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
Man reading all of this, I totally agree I liked wathcing toonami on the weekdays, but now its someday don't know with crap cartoons. I used to like when they aired my favorite show Yu-Yu-hakusho and i would miss every important family event to see it but it's gone(sighs) Darn THat CARTOON NETWORK..Now I only watch CN for adult swim(Boondocks and family guy) or if there are some good cartoons on like billy and mandy

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
Toonami died when they were taken off from Monday-Friday 3-6. I mean i lvoed coming home from school watching zoids, db,dbz, kenshin, and whatever else. Then they moved them to just once a week and replaced that time spot with boring ass shows. Adult Swim pretty much took over my whole reason of liking CN when they moved toonami.

I completely agree with you on this. I have no idea what happen to Toonami.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I totally agree, The golden age was when toonami was on the week day, but then it got replaced by miguzi ( I have no idea why..) and pushed to saturday nights. Now they have crapy shows and I have to resort to adult swim.
Kids got tired of seeing the same shows over and over again and some of the other shows had to be toned down too much to be shown at least that's what I remember hearing when CN thought about putting new anime on Toonami. That's why shows like EVA('cept for that Giant Robot week thing) and Cowboy Bebop etc were shown on AS and partly why AS was made.

I don't like the new image of Toonami with that other TOM and I haven't seen SARA or the Absolution for like years. I barely watched Toonami after they took off Rave Master...and put on crap like Prince of Tennis last I remember. I miss the old old Toonami with TOM 1 back when I could watch Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing etc and finish the week off with a anime movie like Blue Sub no.6 or some DBZ movie.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I miss the old old Toonami with TOM 1 back when I could watch Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing etc and finish the week off with a anime movie like Blue Sub no.6 or some DBZ movie.
Me too but i cant cry over spilt milk. I just have to deal with it and not watch it anymore. I mean last i watch toonami was like damn i cant even remember cause i work saturdays so i miss it. But i just wish it could go back but they dont want to switch it cause CN went more kiddy.

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

Now there is no Miguzi. It's pathetic. Have you lost sleep because of them, too? Man, I'm cursing Cartoon Network right now.
Yes, I've lost sleep. On sunday mornings I don't wake up till like 12 or 1 because I'm up all saturday night watching adult swim which is a pain in the ass, but I gotta have my daily dose of anime. I guess nothing lasts forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back