• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Junk Food Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Friendly neFrog

1483107684238.jpg

Simple and ALWAYS good :rolleyes:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I haven't eaten anything sweet in ages, just don't feel like any sugar for some reason. Which is weeird because I used to love chocolate. Everything salty goes though, I love rye chips way too much. They got really popular here all of a sudden and now there are so many new flavours coming out and they're all great. Garlic is still the best like always. Garlic is life.

moonstar_xo

My sister bought this cinnamon churro ice cream and it's actually AMAZING. It wasn't nearly as sweet as I thought it would be when I first tried it, and I'm obsessed with it now.

sephydark

Awards
I once had some Mexican ice cream and gosh, it was spicy! I am not sure if that's normal since ice cream is supposed to be sweet.

Was it also mango flavored? I remember getting mango and hot pepper candies off of Mexican kids in elementary school and I just saw some ice cream of the same flavor in the Mexican grocery the other day. It's really pretty sweet if you can get past the heat.

Though, what the Mexicans are really good at is juice pops. Like popsicles, but instead of artificial flavorings it's real fruit juice. Soooo good when it's too hot for actual ice cream, like right now. I really need to go back to the Mexican grocery and pick up another box.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Was it also mango flavored? I remember getting mango and hot pepper candies off of Mexican kids in elementary school and I just saw some ice cream of the same flavor in the Mexican grocery the other day. It's really pretty sweet if you can get past the heat.

Though, what the Mexicans are really good at is juice pops. Like popsicles, but instead of artificial flavorings it's real fruit juice. Soooo good when it's too hot for actual ice cream, like right now. I really need to go back to the Mexican grocery and pick up another box.

I never tried Mexican popsicles from the store. I am not sure what the flavor was, but I think it was red. I did get some laughs because I was really shocked at the taste. With most sweets, everything tastes the same. Of course, I do like me some Mexican Coke. I was close to buying a Mexican Sprite.

Tim Griffin

I am not judging here but I think Dr. Pepper tastes like medicine and no one on earth will enjoy drinking that lol.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I have a confession though... I have never had Dr. Pepper. Nor Coke. Pepsi either. I don't drink pop/soda in general, but some people are surprised that I haven't even tried these things.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I have a confession though... I have never had Dr. Pepper. Nor Coke. Pepsi either. I don't drink pop/soda in general, but some people are surprised that I haven't even tried these things.

My sister is the same. She hasn't ever tried any soft drinks. She only drinks Orange Juice, and she's very particular about it. If you serve her an OJ in a glass with ice, she won't drink it. She'll just stare at it. I've noticed she seems genuinely afraid of fizzy drinks. When she was younger, and you would ask her if she could hold a drink, she would outright refuse. She's a teenager now, but whenever I see her hold someone's can, she's not grasping it firmly, she's holding it by her fingers, as if she doesn't want it to touch her palm.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
My sister is the same. She hasn't ever tried any soft drinks. She only drinks Orange Juice, and she's very particular about it. If you serve her an OJ in a glass with ice, she won't drink it. She'll just stare at it. I've noticed she seems genuinely afraid of fizzy drinks. When she was younger, and you would ask her if she could hold a drink, she would outright refuse. She's a teenager now, but whenever I see her hold someone's can, she's not grasping it firmly, she's holding it by her fingers, as if she doesn't want it to touch her palm.

Does she have a phobia of fizzy drinks and cans?

Back