• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Junk Food Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
WARNING YOU MAY GET HUNGRY!

So, most of here live in different places. We all eat but you know really well that you'd love to find something to eat outside. I'm usually hungry and I love a good meal and appetizers. Health is obviously important, we all can get away with it though :cool:.

Right now I can go for Taco Bell and get some myself a $10 12 Tacos box...mmmm. And maybe tomorrow, I can go for some family business fried rice!!

Post pictures and stuff.

Talk about restaurants that you'll only find around your area or you have seen and would love to eat or eat again.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Pizza hut. It's just so...perfect. I love to eat there. ;A; Stuffed crust for life!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Pizza hut. It's just so...perfect. I love to eat there. ;A; Stuffed crust for life!

YEAHH! I love their Stuffed Crust. Even though the bacon inside of the cheese is awkward but...mmm that definitely could hit the spot right now lol. I love the Chicken Alfredo too...yumm.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Now that you guys mentioned a couple pizza spots. I love the Garlic Bread from any company, two weeks ago for the first time I had Papa Johns Garlic Bread. It was soo good. Reminded me a lot of Olive Garden's.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I could eat like a pig if I wanted to. A large pizza from little Cesar's literally only takes me from 10-20 min to finish, sometimes less than 10 minutes if I'm really hungry. My fridge is filled with nothing preserved, raw actual meat in the freezer and fresh cut cold vegetables. But I have my cheat days from time to time.

Though my idea of junk food is something like donuts, chips, pop, or whatever cheap unhealthy snack you could find at a gas station. My favorite (though you have to go to a bakery to get them) are paczkis (especially the strawberry flavored ones). My damn word. There's a reason why I only eat them on fat Tuesday (I'm not Catholic though).lol

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I could eat like a pig if I wanted to. A large pizza from little Cesar's literally only takes me from 10-20 min to finish, sometimes less than 10 minutes if I'm really hungry. My fridge is filled with nothing preserved, raw actual meat in the freezer and fresh cut cold vegetables. But I have my cheat days from time to time.

Though my idea of junk food is something like donuts, chips, pop, or whatever cheap unhealthy snack you could find at a gas station. My favorite (though you have to go to a bakery to get them) are paczkis (especially the strawberry flavored ones). My damn word. There's a reason why I only eat them on fat Tuesday (I'm not Catholic though).lol

That's cool. I actually was afraid once when I was eating so many slices of pizza. It was from Papa Johns; I was oblivious to the amount I had already eaten so I needed to stop. Neither did I feel hungry nor full lol.

My family enjoy eating from the bakery, there's plenty of sweets around. I'm not too huge but maybe sometime a small cinnamon rolls, glazed donuts from Krispy Kreme but I got be careful because it usually gives me a bad case of heart burn. Would wish I can bring down the level.

Do you guys like Taco Bell, Quiznos, Wendy's? Or is there any main restaurants you guys enjoy to go such as Cheesecake Factory, Benihana, Chilis etc?

freewillfirebox

Cheese-its are my go-to junk food almost every night! They never get old to me! Awesome with lemonade! Another plus: they last a while compared to chips!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Cheese-its are my go-to junk food almost every night! They never get old to me! Awesome with lemonade! Another plus: they last a while compared to chips!

That reminds me. I love getting Tostito nacho chips accompanied with microwavable chili from Steak and Shake. Lastly, with shredded CHEEESSSEEE

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I was an avid fan of fastfood and would try their new products. But after a couple of years, I started disliking it, like, out of nowhere. I try to eat homemade food or places that offer "homemade" food. The only fastfood I go for breakfast, though, is Burger King. I order their meat lover's breakfast with orange juice, a Cinnamon Minibon Roll, a water bottle and a macchiato (and I do this, like, once a month). Aside that, I order things in specific like coffee or sweets, like a McDonald's frappuccino, a strawberry/peach creme pie, and the sorts.

But, hands down, McDonalds, KFC/Taco Bell and Wendy's have the BEST fries, yo.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I was an avid fan of fastfood and would try their new products. But after a couple of years, I started disliking it, like, out of nowhere. I try to eat homemade food or places that offer "homemade" food. The only fastfood I go for breakfast, though, is Burger King. I order their meat lover's breakfast with orange juice, a Cinnamon Minibon Roll, a water bottle and a macchiato (and I do this, like, once a month). Aside that, I order things in specific like coffee or sweets, like a McDonald's frappuccino, a strawberry/peach creme pie, and the sorts.

But, hands down, McDonalds, KFC/Taco Bell and Wendy's have the BEST fries, yo.

Taco Bell has French Fries...o_O?

Cheese in all of its glory. Gimme. Omg.

I love any thing from Wendy's with CHHEEESSSEE! Baked Potatoe with shredded cheese and liquid cheddar. Cheesy Cheddar Burgers. Chili with Cheese!!!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Uh... Yes? You can either order them alone or with other stuff added to it (can't remember, but its name is 'Supreme').

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Uh... Do you order combos? Because over here in my State they combos include fries and soda.

Combos are usually accompanied with a Taco or two or chips. over here. I live in Florida, never seen French Fries from a Taco Bell before. Usually there's a KFC/Taco Bell but Kentucky's aren't fries, they're potatoe wedges.

noxy

Yes. I've never er heard of a taco bell that serves French fries.

I'll fuck with some taco bell if I'm baked. That's about it. Gimme real Mexican please. Tacos al pastor with some mega spicy tomatillo-avocado salsa.. Omg. With grilled corn with mayo and lime and cheese and tajin..yeah buddy.

I miss Steak N Shake. And A&W.. Steak N Shake fries are soo yummy ... And A&W burgers are to die for..

Also. Nashville Hot Chicken. I miss it terribly. Prince's Hot Chicken Shack is what's famous for it in Nashville, but I've never been there. There's a place called Hot Stuff on my 'hood that's really bomb though. It's really really spicy fried chicken. They like cut up a whole chicken, brine it in some spices then coat it with spiced flour and fry it up before adding a layer of spicy paste to it .. You can pick how spicy you want it though. And they serve it up with a couole pieces of white bread and some pickles and whatever side you order. Omfg. Sooo yummy.

Back