• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Junk Food Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I've eaten a lot of ice cream the past three days. Like a lot.

SoulXaldin

Awards
I ate 10 French toasts sticks today. Before that, I ate 4 waffles yesterday. Easy to say that I take the "importance" of breakfast too far :tongue:.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I ate 10 French toasts sticks today. Before that, I ate 4 waffles yesterday. Easy to say that I take the "importance" of breakfast too far :tongue:.

I think you take it just far enough.

moonstar_xo

The dining halls at my college had French toast sticks for breakfast sometimes. I miss them (even though they were probably just store bought stuff that I can find on my own lol)

Also my dad made tacos for dinner last night. They were so bomb

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
:eek:

Tacos literally give me life lol
Tacos are like Shrek. Do you remember the Shrek ketchup that came out when the franchise was still in its prime?
th

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Supposedly, they're opening a Taco Bell here in Scotland, specifically my city.

Just a shame I'm not the biggest Taco fan. Do they do other stuff?

Max

Staff member
Awards
Yes, there is such a thing as crunchy tacos, though I prefer soft tacos. There is also another question. Which do you prefer chicken or beef tacos? For me, chicken tastes a little dry.

I prefer crunchy and beef. Like you, I find chicken tacos dry.

Max

Staff member
Awards
They are definitely not as dry as turkey. I wonder how a turkey taco tastes.

I don't eat much in the way of turkey in general because a lot of times it can be too dry for my tastes. I bet if someone did eat a turkey taco though, there's a good chance it would be ground turkey in the style of a beef taco.

moonstar_xo

Supposedly, they're opening a Taco Bell here in Scotland, specifically my city.

Just a shame I'm not the biggest Taco fan. Do they do other stuff?

They have pretty much all Tex-Mex food. Tacos, burritos, quesadillas, all that fun stuff. Plus other random foods that they've created that are inspired by those types of food (like the crunchwrap supreme lol). Taco Bell is very meh though, in my opinion, and it's only good if it's late at night and you and your friends are heading home from a night out and want food lol.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
They have pretty much all Tex-Mex food. Tacos, burritos, quesadillas, all that fun stuff. Plus other random foods that they've created that are inspired by those types of food (like the crunchwrap supreme lol). Taco Bell is very meh though, in my opinion, and it's only good if it's late at night and you and your friends are heading home from a night out and want food lol.
True, Taco Bell might be good for an all night outing. Does Taco Bell still have the Baja Blast.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
True, Taco Bell might be good for an all night outing. Does Taco Bell still have the Baja Blast.

Yes, they still do! And hi, I haven't talked to you in a while!

Anyone tried that $5 box with the fried chicken chips or whatever at Taco Bell? They just tasted like triangular chicken nuggets honestly, not even worth the $5 it cost to buy the box.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yes, they still do! And hi, I haven't talked to you in a while!

Anyone tried that $5 box with the fried chicken chips or whatever at Taco Bell? They just tasted like triangular chicken nuggets honestly, not even worth the $5 it cost to buy the box.
Hello. Five dollars doesn't sound too bad compared to how much Wendy's and McDonald's menus can be.

Awards
Fast Food secret menu thread.

Hello khinsider. Just wanted to know if anyone ever wanted or tasted secret menu items. From taco bell, mcdonalds, burger king, or even Wendy's has one.

If you don't know her are examples:

Arby's: Meat mountain

Burger King:Suicide Burger

Taco bell:double wrap

And KFC: Triple down.

So if you tasted them, please share. :)

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Re: Fast Food secret menu thread.

As a non-american, I have no idea what this means xD What is a secret menu?

Back