• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Junk Food Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Re: Fast Food secret menu thread.

Jamba Juice secret menu is so-so, but the In-N-Out secret menu is litty.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm too scared to ever try it because I'm worried that the guy is going to ask me to leave.
I think I read somewhere that some secret menu items are genuine bullshit, but I'm not sure.

Awards

I'm too scared to ever try it because I'm worried that the guy is going to ask me to leave.
I think I read somewhere that some secret menu items are genuine bullshit, but I'm not sure.

Actually most of are not. I seen actually real youtube videos of people eating them. Just gotta show them.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I know this is probably old news to pretty much everyone but me, but nutella on toast is pretty good.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I know this is probably old news to pretty much everyone but me, but nutella on toast is pretty good.

Nutella is godly. I know of people who eat it straight from the jar .

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Nutella is godly. I know of people who eat it straight from the jar .

I am now one of those people. I mean I've tasted nutella before, I even made cookies with it years ago, but for some reason it just tastes better now.

Muke

whatever
Awards
article

giphy.gif

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I learn more towards the Kinder Eggs and Plain Kinder Chocolate. I just somewhat prefer the ones without hazelnut.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

I've always wanted to try them, but I've never actually done it myself. I've also heard of a collaboration burger between McDonalds and Burger King, properly named the McWhopper, that was initially pitched for charity but was refused by McDonalds. The plans for the burger were released online, and you can make one yourself if you have enough time/money on your hands and the two restaurants nearby.

Back