• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>>The Escape<<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Chris sighed finally and stood from his position, shrugging slightly he followed KD, quickly and silently he moved about the irritating dense field. He soon found himself beside KD, looking to his right he smirked slightly, "Couldn't let you do this alone now could I?" He said without warning, then he pulled out a brownish leather wallet from his back pocket, "I swipped this from the crackpot doctor assigned to watch me. Credit cards are obviously out of the question, but we could confuse them a bit. The man will realize he lost his wallet and when they think they got us they will look at the credit card purchases and noticed we bought things from, let see.. A fishing store, we bought a boat, several life-savers, fishing equipment and lures. They will think we will leave via boat, then we can quietly slip out of here." He continued as he smirked to himself, "Oh, and don't worry, I saw this coming. Visions, ya gotta love 'em." He said quickly to quell her possible skepticism.

Chris always had a talent for this, he was able to formulate plans and was always 5 steps ahead. He has beaten the greatest minds in skills to test their mettle and intelligence, but maybe these guys will see Chris' plan coming, he can't think like that. He can't afford to.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Apolocee’s inquisition served to instantly intensify Kaiser’s malicious intentions. The widening grin upon her face as she realized whom they were dealing with told him that they were both on the same wavelength. But in truth, he had no answer for her at that moment. He had simply gotten the thought of somehow stalling the two enforcers. But his exact means of doing so were still unsolved, even within his own meandering mind. He was, after all, acting in the spur of the moment. Even the greatest of minds would be unable to come with a plan so quickly after deciding upon action, lest they had made the plan first. Still, he was convinced that something would come to him along the way.

“Well, to tell you the truth. I haven’t quite figured that part out myself. I just figured, if the others were escaping, we might as well pull the biggest threats out of the way before we made our break. Besides, I’m sure there’s something I could do with my powers to stop them.” He held out his palm, the skin upon its center parting into a gash of out-flowing blood. The blood dripped down his hand reaching as far as his wrist before retreating back into the wound. The blood seemed fall back into place with little hassle, and the skin around the wound expanded in to seal the damage. His sneer widened even further. “Well, if we’re gonna do anything, we’d best get going right now. They could be out of dodge at any second!”

He waited for no response, nor further inquisition, and took off running down the hallway. It was no normal run. More, it was a jazz run, a prance of sorts, taking large, quick strides, his feet only just touching down upon the floor before they were airborne again. Doing this, he managed to close the distance down the corridor in a short time span, perhaps only about ten seconds between the corner to the end of the Infirmary hall. He ceased moving abruptly just before reaching the next turn, the only turn at this point. His feet skidded to a halt with a quick squeaking sound. He again peered around the corner, seeing his two preys rounding into the next hallway. Nodding hopefully to himself, at this point, forgetting that he was in the company of another, he performed the same prancing stride down to the next corner.

In this hall, he saw the two stop in front of a door half way along. Through this door, the both of them entered, closing it tight behind them. Yet another time, he ceased moving, and held out behind the wall at the corner, spying out just beyond the edge. If they were any more than a few minutes, there would be a sufficient window of time in which to act. He counted the time passed in seconds. Only about a minute in by his count, the door half way down swung open again, and both women walked out, heading in the opposite direction yet again. Once more, Kaiser nodded, and tiptoed his way in a catlike fashion after the two. They were still quite a distance away, not likely to look back, which to his fortune, they never did. Besides, they had more pressing matters with the other escapees. Within moments, Kaiser found himself at the outside of a closed, locked armor enforced door, blatantly carelessly labeled "Meeting Room." Cracking a smile wider than his mouth should have been able to pull off, he knelt dow on one knee, placing his palm inches from the floor.

Hehehe.

As the blood piled into the room, Kaiser’s mind flushed with an image of what he believed the room to look like. He assumed it was shaped, like any of the other ones on the compound, and only slightly larger. As the blood entered, it seemed to know exactly what to do, and fired off from the floor in the form of needle pointed pin-spikes. His aim was probably off, but seeing as the blood itself was plentiful, it would ultimately result in a blanketing attack. As the attack proceeded, his head began to feel a bit light, and cold on the inside. While he had been able to reproduce his cells rapidly, it wasn’t nearly enough to fully compensate for the amount that he had siphoning into the room. If this were the wrong room, though he was dead sure it wasn’t, his fate would likely be sealed, unless Ap had any ideas of her own.

Last edited:

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
John had been alittle lost ever since he got Hope out from her cell. It was like the place was a huge maze of some sort. There were times when he almost got caught by nearby guards. "Probably most of the others escape and headed to the clearing in the woods. Problem is I bet some already headed to the second meeting spot which was the city or was it a town, dammit I don't rememeber," thought Jonathan. He heard a slight yawn from behind him. "Sorry John-John I guess I'm alittle tired," said Hope in a tired tone. John didn't blame poor Hope she must have been sleeping before he got to her. "Don't worry Hope will get out of this somehow. Just leave it to me," said John. He turn to the girl on his back and smile. She smile back and gave another yawn. Soon a couple guards passby but John stay in dark not trying to attract attention. He was successful and went down a corridor. He soon a door that had a sign label on it saying "EXIT." He gave a smirk and was about to go through the door until he heard footsteps coming towards him. It was guard but, only one.
"Freeze kiddies no where to run. Once I catch you two I probably get a promotion and it might impress Ardri or Siri," said the guard as he reach for his gun.
John knew it was the time to use his powers he use the power to move gun from the guard belt to his free hand. The guard was shock and stood there confused. It gave John his chance to get through the door with the guard's gun in his hand. He saw the woods to the left of him. He headed straight towards them with Hope still on his back. Once he was in the woods he headed straight to the clearing and found some of the teens from the fauclties.He knew some of them but, not all of them. "Yo sorry were late, its very easy to get lost in that place. Anyway I'm Jonathan or John for short and this here is Hope," said John pointing to the sleepy girl on his back. He notice he still had the guard's gun in his hand. "Oh I snatch one of these babies from one of those stupid guards," said John. He put the gun in his pocket and place Hope under a nearby tree. She was sleeping soundily with her diary clutch in her hands. He smiled at her and turn to the others. "Any of you guys mind filling me in or am I suppose to find out my own," said John in a sarcastic tone. He knew he and Hope were among allies and safe most of all.

Awards
Capell went over the plan in his head. "one group East and another Northeast. Seems simple enough, although it's gonna be one heck of a walk." He got up and jumped into a tree. Climbing to the top he took in the surroundings. Almost as far as he could see there was nothing but the green tops of trees, however in the dark in the night he couldn't make out anything else. As he jumped out of the tree he noticed a boy walk into the clearing with a girl on his back. He recognized them as John and Hope. John apologized for being late and asked what was going on. Capell answered him. "It's good to see you two made it out. We were just about to head out, going East. It's a pretty long walk but we should be able to make it to a large city." He looked around at everyone in the clearing. "Well, I guess that means we should make teams. So... Who wants to be on team Capell!?" He stood there waiting for any takers.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Jonathan was glad one of the teens filled him in. He remembered seeing the guy called Capell every time he went off to do some test or combat training. They didn't really know each other but there names. It seem they were heading to the East where a huge city was at. He lived in a city before he got taken away. All he knew was his parents were dead and he didn't know any other of his relatives accept that his Grandparents live in some retirement home in the suburbs. At least that what he remembered. It seem Capell wondered who would be on his team. John still didn't know the other team but, Capell looked like a good guy to be friends with. "Yo you don't mind if me and Hope be on your team. She pretty shy without me around so any team I'm on she has to be on it as well," said John pointing to the sleeping girl. He put his hand on her head and saw her turn to left and continue to sleep. "Don't worry you'll soon sleep in a warm bed," muttered Jonathan. He smiled at the girl as she continue to sleep.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Shinji smiled back an nodded. "Ok, lets go." said the young man, his thoughts on hoping they wouldn't get caught. He lead Julie down the hall to main central room, the room being in the shape of a hexagon, corridors leading down at least one way on each wall, and a cell in between each corridor. There wasn't anyone else there at the time, and Shinji was glad of that. "..ok...which way?" asked Shinji. He couldn't remember much of the layout to TSR, even though he's been there a long time. The whole place was confusing, and he knew he or anyone else could possibly get lost in this hell hole. He hoped Julie would know, he didn't want to get this far and then not be able to escape with everyone else.

Oathkeeper(:

Taylor slowly stood up and leaned against the tree, brushing the dirt from her "uniform". A city in the east, huh? It did seem to be the better idea of the two. Going north did seem to be the first thing that the search party that would be looking for them would be heading.

After contemplating her options for a moment, she decided that she would stay on Capell's team. Plus...she kind of zoned out when...KD, she thought it was, was giving out her instructions.

She walked a few feet over to where Capell was standing, and she guessed, the rest of the people she was going to be traveling with.

"I do!" She called.

Sparks

gone
Amber walked around some more. God this was hard. The TSR had a very confusing layout, but she remembered her steps. She wondered if more people had gotten out and if it was just time for her to go back. She decided just to go back. There was a lot of desruction now in the building so it took a little while for her to get back out. Once she did, she ran back to the others. She saw John and Hope now there, so thats good. Running over to them she heard Capell say,
"So... Who wants to be on team Capell!?" John joined him. Amber didn't even know what the other team was.
"Hey, what is the other team, and what did I miss?" Amber said hoping they could catch her up.

Last edited:

kronosdragon

(pssst, KD and Chris have already left)

KD walked quietly through the forest, the youth by her side talking about a plan of his.

"Shush, please," she said. "We can talk more when we stop to rest. Right now, we need to concentrate on getting as far as possible."

KD quickened her pace. She looked around in the shadows, keeping every sense alert to danger. She would flinch at the slightest noise every now and then. Occasionally she'd stop when she felt some emotion brush her consciousness before fading away.

Kenpachi

Zeke was wandering in the forest by making as little noise as possible till he found a place to sit, which was in a tree The TSR are total idiots, trusting me with this job, how many are around? he heard little noise, then heard what he thought was a person, they kept moving Gotta try.. Zeke tried to stand up but slipped and made a big crashing noise, he hit his head and he let out a groan.
(they havent seen him before)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- TSR Centre ---

[FONT=&quot]Julie showed him a way with a move of her head, the way leading to the forest where were right now some of the others such as KD, Dawn, Zeke, David etc, although she doesn’t know whether anyone could reach this entrance or not[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I know it’s the main secondary entrance this way, it leads to a forest. Further there is a city I saw from far once” she said quickly, as she didn’t like to speak much “If anyone else escaped as you said, they’ll most likely be going this way. And the guard I controlled earlier had the forest in his mind, so it could be a sign” she added.[/FONT]

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Shinji nodded and lead the young woman down a corridor, hoping their plan would work. "..hey Julie? How come you've never tried to talk to any of us? I mean, I know you had those guards around you all the time, but still.." asked Shinji out of curiosity. He didn't want the escape to get to their heads and not be focused. He kept an eye out for other guards.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
As Alex made his way out of the TSR base he felt his body come back into his complete control the drugs were off which ment the gloves where too. His supplies wasn't much two hand guns each with 25 rounds, a flash light and well a card key he had stolen from a scientist whats the best that could do.

"Guess my first op... west," Alex said heading out for west his head had sent him a vision... though more like he forced one there were others like him west of where he was now all he had to do was find them.

kronosdragon

KD and her new companion traveled for a long time in complete silence. KD had to concentrate to keep herself focused on the task at hand rather than the small stray emotions she felt brush her consciousness.

If they're only brushing against my mind, then they're too far away to be a threat. I hope the others will be fine...

She kept her breathing steady and calm, her heart beating slower than it would had any normal person been traveling this long. She would occasionally glance over at the boy beside her, making sure he was alright.

Looks like he's the only one who followed me. Good. That means the others will have a better chance at surviving if they get caught. We'll be the distraction, they'll be the back up...

KD took in every detail of her scenery, just in case she was captured and would never see any of it again. The way the sun's fading light cascaded through the trees, the flecks of dust and tiny insects that flitted to and fro in the sunbeams, and leaves glowing gold, and the shifting shadows on the forest floor. The grass and leaves swayed in a gentle breeze.

How can nature continue to be so beautiful in the midst of a crisis like ours?

She glanced over at her companion again.

How can the condemned be passing through such scenery, where we would be better fitting in that of a battlefield or fallen city?

KD sighed and turned her mind back to putting one foot in front of the other, concentrating on the forest floor. It was hard though, what with the shadows shifting lazily in the light of the afternoon sun. The sky was still relatively light, but it was fading to a deep golden yellow tinged with orange.

I just hope our freedom can become a reality...

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- TSR Centre ---

[FONT=&quot]Julie didn’t really know what she should reply to him. She had never opened to anyone in her life since she had been in TSR; even before the kidnapping she wasn’t a very open girl, although certainly more than now. All of those years inside the TSR had made her terribly more anti-social and nearly made her forget what the word happiness means. But in all cases, trying to open a little couldn’t hurt she thought, especially in the situation she currently was.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Well… My powers, reading minds… The TSR experimented on them, and it was… horrible. It got out of controls, and even when I learnt to control them, I think I was still scarred, or maybe I just forgot how to speak to peoples… I have always been rather shy, but with this, in this place, I just couldn’t…” she said and kept going the path to the forest.[/FONT]

Awards
"Great!" Capell said, thanking the few that joined him. Just as he was about to tell everyone to head out Amber arrived. She asked if there was another team. He scratched his head. "Uhh, I don't think there is one... Well as soon as you all are ready we can head out." He turned to David. "Looks like this is it huh? That place doesn't hold any fond memories, but I've always wondered where I would go after getting out. I have no family to go to, no standing in the world." He looked down the path that KD had gone. "I guess for now, all I can do is keep running, and help everyone out." Capell sighed and began to walk down the path KD had pointed out. After about thirty meters he stopped and leaned against a tree. "Dad... What kind of future did you have in mind for me?" Ever since he was placed in the TSR he wondered that. Surly his father didn't plan on always running. He seemed to have some sort of plan for them. Capell shrugged the thoughts from his mind and waited for the others.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
David looked at Amber and said, "The other team already left... Capell's team well they just left too. Dawn has a team as well... I'm staying back to wait for anymore escapees." He smiled at her and stood up looking in the direction of the TSR center. "Anybody know if they're coming soon?"

He shrugged his shoulders and sat back down, taking out his guitar. He strummed it a few times and began to sing softly.

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here,
Would you lie with me and just forget the world...

He shook his head and realized he had been staring at one of the girls... Dawn. He could feel his cheeks grow warm and he knew he was blushing. He put his guitar away and smiled. "Well, shouldn't you guys get going?"

kronosdragon

KD and Chris stopped in a small clearing. KD wasn't that tired, but they had been traveling at a rather quick pace, and she wanted to give the others time to catch up. Sunset would be arriving soon, and when night fell, they would have to wait and listen for the others.

As she sat and stared off through the canopy at the glowing sky, a faint musical tune pushed its way through her thoughts. It was a lullaby, one she had known since before she had been kidnapped.

On the wind, 'cross the sea,
Hear this song and remember,
Soon you'll be, here with me,
Once upon a December...

KD gazed off into the distance. She couldn't remember where she had heard it. Maybe it a was one of those old movies she used to watch when she was a child, but she remembered a woman's voice singing the same lullaby to her to lull her to sleep. She ran the song over in her head again, and the faintest ghost of a smirk tugged at the corner of her lips. She suddenly realized she had started humming the tune. It had been so long since she had exercised her melodious voice. She knew she had a good voice, according to the scientists at the labs, but after a while, she just stopped singing altogether. Right now, she had the strangest urge to sing again, to sing to the setting sun and the cool breeze that surrounded her.

"I'll be back shortly," she muttered to Chris, before disappearing, her deep-brown tresses billowing behind her as she disappeared into the shadows.

KD stood atop a large boulder. There was no emotion around her, save for the single consciousness of Chris, whom she had left not too far away. The wind blew against her body, making her coat flap behind her and her hair whip around her face. She closed her eyes, and listened. She listened to the howl of the wind in her ears, and to the rustling of the leaves. She called forth a song from deep in her heart, a song she didn't know the name to, nor the origin of. She only knew the sweet, emotional melody that filled her like no other song she knew. She let her emotions; her hate, her love, her pain, her sorrow, and her joy; all swirl together in a whirl of color and sound. It filled her up, and she opened her mouth, took a deep breath, and let out a long, pure tone, followed by the words of the song. Her voice carried softly, the wind carrying the melody through the trees.

Take me away.
Take me to the spring of sorrows.
Fill my cup and drink the wine.

Take me away.
Fill me with the morning bird's song.
Carry my voice on the wind.

Take me away.
Where the sun shines free upon my face.
Let the warmth soak under my skin.

Freedom.
Sweet Freedom.
Let the gentle songbird's voice be heard.
Freedom.
Sweet Freedom.
Let my heart soar with you on wings of gold.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
“What are we going to do, we should start as soon as possible, and there’s a town not far from here and a cave to the north. So I’m guessing that that’s there hideout. If we start straight away”

“Ardri,” Siri started. She wasn’t exactly sure how to say what she wanted to say, but she’d give it a shot. “I love you, and I have every faith in your ability to help catch these little punks, but I don’t want you out there. It’s too dangerous. I couldn’t stand it if anything happened to you.”

Siri held the other girl’s hands and stared into her eyes, hoping to make her see how she felt. Ardri had to know it was too dangerous. Sure Ardri was more than capable, but Siri didn’t want her taking any chances.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Alice didn’t really have any idea what was going on. She just kind of rolled with the flow of things. She wasn’t really one to take control, but she’d help if she could. She followed KD and her group on silent feet, trying not to make too much noise. She didn’t want to be the one to give them away if something like that happened.

That was when another vision hit her. She cried out as the force of it brought her to her knees.

Pain shot through Alice’s body as the bullet lodged itself into her leg. There was gunfire everywhere. She watched as Capell, David, KD, and Dawn all fell down dead. There was nothing she could do to help them. Then strong arms were carrying her away, back to imprisonment…

Yeshallbeasgods

Apolocee followed close behind Kaiser, but not so close that they would crash into each other and alert the girls that they were following them. Seeing his make a gash in his own hand then seeing it disappear, she thought at first it was an illusion but that little voice, always imagined, from her powers told her otherwise. She watched, a bit sickened, as he used his own blood to mess around the room. She couldn't see what he was doing inside but she could see what was happening outside. He as getting pale, most likely from how much blood he was using to do this so Apolocee stayed close in case he collapsed.

"Maybe we should go now, before you pass out?" Apolocee suggested, getting concerned. She gently lay a hand on his shoulder, trying to make sure he was paying attention. The fire alarms were shutting down atthis point, so that meant the soldiers were be back to their usual duties. All except the ones that would be sent out to find anyone who escaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back