• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>>The Escape<<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kronosdragon

KD watched the people in the clearing, listening intently. She heard the snap of a twig somewhere nearby and instantly whipped her head around. She searched with her sharp eyes, picking out anything she could. She saw a small group of people emerge from the shadows, and she sighed a breath of relief as she recognized them to be more escapees. She relaxed a little. They were relatively far away from any immediate danger, and they were all well-hidden, but that didn't keep her from being tense and uneasy. She decided to climb down closer to the lower branches, careful not to make too much noise as the leaves rustled around her in a soft breeze.

Kenpachi

Zeke appeared in a tree above some of the escapees "Hello, what's going on?" Might as well see if they will accept me or not.

Awards
Just outside the TSR complex boundary David noticed Alice and Dawn. Alice simply said hello, David replied with a joke. Capell scratched his head. "Uhh, that flew right over my head... Anyway, It's good to see you guys made it." As they headed back to the clearing He looked up at the trees, he had a feeling something was watching them. The wind blew ominously and there was a sense of pressure in the air. He shrugged his shoulders deciding it must be a squirrel or something. Reaching the clearing he took a seat on a small boulder. "What now?" Capell had been wondering the same thing. "Well... I think we should be getting the heck out of here as soon as possible, However I wonder if anyone else is going to show up." He sat there thinking it over. Everyone who was told of the plan also knew that they would be heading for a nearby town. It could serve as a second and safer meeting spot. "I... Think we should go." A solemn look formed on his face. "If anyone else is going to show up then they should know to head the same way we are. Which would be... North right?"

Sparks

gone
Amber stoppd and looked around. Light was shining from an exit a little ways away, no a couple of exits. She wondered who else was outside, probably a few people she knew. As long as they get out it was ok. She didn't want anyone to be left behind. Sprinting, she ran outside into the open air and took a deep breath of fresh air. It's been a long time since she got out of that hell she had to live in. She tried to remember where we would all meet at. A small town.... but what first? Shouldn't they wait for other people? She noticed Capell, David, Alice and Dawn all together, and Chris and Taylor farther off. Amber chuckled when she saw KD in a tree. They were missing John, Hope, Apolocee, Shinji, Julie, and Kai. There were still so many people in there. She shook her head and ran back inside to help find the others.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- TSR Centre ---

[FONT=&quot]Julie looked astonished at Shinji beating down the guard, and repressed herself from whining about it, as she suddenly felt her hope to escape had been gunned down. The guard was going to take them out safely thanks to her mind control ability, but now this was going to be impossible, at least with this guard. She then listened him speaking.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Er, Sorry, I don’t know what you are talking about, and I cannot remove a chip, this would be dangerous for you.” she said “You could have permanent brain damage, possibly rendering you mindless or paralyzed if a professional don’t do it…” she added before looking around in hope another guard would pass by “Er, don’t beat the next guard we will meet please, alright? And, maybe put his suit on you, in the current panic they may not realize you’re not one of the usual guards…” she finished.[/FONT]

--- Plane (to Washington D.C.) ---

[FONT=&quot]Mr. Virgil was in the plan in direction of Washington, in the purpose to murder the annoying Senator. But he wouldn’t do it using his own appearance; he would take the appearance of one of the possible escapee. This way, no matter where they will go, the police office of the whole country will be searching for him and in consequence for all of them, under the idea that he is a dangerous criminal. The two others he ordered earlier to get file on, would be made passed for a Russian spy, and a Mad who escaped his cell. With three of them searched by the different special force of the country, their escape would run short. Suddenly, he got by e-mail on his laptop the needed file, then a phone call from Jack.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Boss, we’ve got the file and we will soon be at the TSR Centre.” he told him “What do we do? Chase the kids immediately?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Certainly not.” Replied Virgil “We’re not sensed to do anything; this is fully the TSR’s director responsibility. We will chase them about 12 hours after the escape has officially been stated, and will retrieve them. Hopefully it will make fall this annoying director and give me his place at the head of TSR.” He added, to what Jack replied positively and ended the call. If the Director of TSR fell, the last piece of his plan could come into motion. This escape that horrified him at first may in fact be pretty useful.[/FONT]

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Shinji understood Julie's reasoning, he quickly put the unconcious man in his cell and quickly took off his uniform, putting the clothes over his. "Think I could pass for a guard?" asked the young man, putting the gaurd cap on. He knew they were in trouble, but you sometimes can't think straight if there's no fun. "Ok, so Julie, I'm going to handcuff you, were going to act like I'm taking you back to your cell if someone sees us." explained Shinji, taking the pair of handcuffs from the utility belt. "And speaking of professional help, one of the scientists ought to be able to get the chip off." said Shinji. He then locked the door to the cell with the guard in it, making sure the guard wouldn't be able to go for help. He then loosely put the cuffs on Julie's hands. "Not to tight? We'll need to have the cuffs slip off if there's trouble."

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Stupids bastards," was all Edger could speak as he walked away from the two bodies he had caused. They were taking him in for more testing when the alarm had went off even though he was still in a form of sedation he could still use his Illusion power forcing them to thing he was them and the result they shot each other.

"Ugh I can't escape on my own," Edgar said walking next to the wall no he would be lucky if he did. They kept him in such a state to suprress his powers especially since he was a "First" one of there jewels as some scientist called him. He was the first premonition user to be brought and caught by the TSR though as time flied he figure there was more of his kind in here. In his hands were the guns he had gotten from the two guards.

"I need to find someone quick," Edgar said using his premonition power to choose the best route...left. as he continued walking he noticed to people Shinji and Julies well he didn't know there names or who they were but as the boy put on the cloths it became clear a escapee plan had been preformed.

"Want a quicker way out of here," Edgar called to them pointing to his head with his free hand. "Premoniton user I can get use out of here quicker then that plan i just need help to walk they sedated me I can parrely walk but my power is at full use," Edgar said hoping they would help him.

Ultima Legion

It is a special place...A place of wonder and magi
Darius ran past the cells, his breathing heavy and legs killing him. He had to get out! He could feel relief, the freedom flowing from the other teens outside.

"Through The Looking glass..." he sang to himself gently, slowing his pace down.

Singing always helped calm his power and his mind and the lyrics just came so naturally to him.

He continued singing to himself until he burst out singing at the top of his lungs, as he ran through the open door into the wide world.

"I'M THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS!"

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Ardri walked hand in hand with Siri as she was led into their bunked room. She sat on the bed and untied her hair in relief. Her face in her hands
“Can you believe this” she sighed deeply “this has been a pretty terrible day, I guess the only good thing is that I’m with you at the end of it”
She stood up and embraced Siri. Running her fingers through her hair.
“What are we going to do, we should start as soon as possible, and there’s a town not far from here and a cave to the north. So I’m guessing that that’s there hideout. If we start straight away”
She said grabbing Siri’s shoulders in excitment. Here eyes glowing as she thought of a plan.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
The transition from the dark, one light analyst room out into the TSR hallways was an astounding one. Every inch of the corridors was coated in a disturbed, fire truck red lighting. The silence that had persisted within the room had dissipated into an ear-tearing cry of alarms falling in from left and right. Squinting, and holding his hands to his face with his middle fingers stretched to cover his ears, Kaiser proceeded. This wing of the compound seemed to be mostly empty, and as an astounding relief, he ran into no opposition for most of the way. On the whole, his primary concern was to not get lost within the building. Were he to get caught by the Siri, or Ardri in the heart of this complex, it’d be game over for him. But for the time, he’d have to bank on the hope that they had been drawn away from his section of the site.

It wasn’t until he caught sight of a taller, older looking blonde girl that he removed his hands from their muffling position, and readied for a fight. He’d not seen much of this girl, though he recalled her name being Apolocee. But that was the limit of his knowledge. Whether she was friend or foe, he had not the slightest clue. But then, if she HAD been intending on bringing him in, she’d have done so the minute she found him. And quite to the contrary, she offered him her help. After a run, a fall, and a return to her feet, she presented a wire with which to pick the lock on his cuffs. All too grateful, he held his hands out, presenting the cuffs. “Much obliged, Ap,” he said, though still keeping an air of ‘I don’t fully trust you’. “If I may call you that,” he added, knowing that there were those that were against their names being used in full, or in this case, shortened.

As she finished her task of undoing the handcuffs, he, in a joyous rush, cast them aside, and sped down the corridor in the direction she had come from. He had left her behind, and it wasn’t until he was in mid-sprint that he had done so. At the end, just short of the corner leading to the Infirmary Wing, he slid to a halt, scrambling back around as quickly as his balance would allow him to. As he got to his feet, and reacquainted himself, he held out his arm to hold her back. “Hold it. Best not to be so brash in getting out of here.” Peering around the corner, he looked down into the Infirmary Wing, seeing two females exit from a room halfway down, and heading off in the other direction. He knew the two well, both by their appearance, and the fact that they were the only two that would ever be seen walking hand-in-hand through the rigid, stiffened complex.

Pulling his head back in, he looked to Apolocee, pulling off the first smile he had managed in months. But was not a friendly one, but more, one of a mischievous nature, meaning ill upon another. “What do you say we give the others a bit of help from here before we leave?”

kronosdragon

KD sat, perched above the others, listening in on them.

A nearby city eh? I'm not sure that's such a good idea...

She decided to chance her life revealing herself to those below.

"Going to the city is the first thing they'll expect."

KD felt all eyes on her as she dropped down to a lower branch, in plain view of the others, yet still in the shadow of the leaves. She crouched on he tree limb, her elbows resting on her knees. She saw a few of the people start taking on a tense air, so she sat down and dangled her booted feet from the branch, trying to portray as much of a relaxed state as possible without altering their personal feelings herself. She wouldn't use her powers against one of her own.

Awards
Capell was fiddling around with a few rocks. He rose them from the ground and tried to see how far away he could make them go from him before they were out of reach. They kept falling at the same point, it seemed that for now he was at his limit. He left the rocks alone and leaned back against a tree. He heard someone speak from the tall trees, although for a moment he thought someone from the group had said it. "Huh? You guys say something?" He looked around and spotted a silhouette in a branches foliage. "AHHHHHH! Giant squirrel!!" He was about to duck for cover when he realized it was KD. "Geez." Capell said, trying to catch his breath. "You nearly gave me a heart attack..." He moved closer to the tree she was in. "It's good to see you made it out. So, If not the city then where do we head? We can't try and just live out here in the woods. Sooner or later we'll get caught, In the city we have a better chance of getting things together and making a decent plan. However I'm wondering what it is you have in mind..."

kronosdragon

KD leaped down from the tree, landing softly on her feet.

"The best option for now is to wait and see if any others come along. Heading straight for the city is just begging for a trap."

KD looked around through the trees.

"However, you are right in the fact that we can't stay here."

KD glanced to the east, remembering something that she had heard a scientist say long ago.

"A larger city to the east...Rotonel. It's a good three-days walk, but we'll be less likely to be spotted. The forest is thicker toward the east, more places to hide in."

KD turned her dark eyes to Capell.

"It is our best option for now, until we can all come together and formulate a plan of action."

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
David looked at the newly arrived teen. The name KD flashed through his mind as he listened to her suggestions. He smiled and said, "Three days is a long time..." He was now looking KD straight in the eyes. "Some of us are still weak..." He glanced at Chris who, although he was awake, hadn't moved much. "They are bound to release the search parties and three days will get us caught..." His gaze was now in the direction of the TSR facilities. "We need to move quickly... We can't wait until everybody is here, KD."

He grabbed his guitar case, which held his guitar and slung it over his shoulder. "That considered... North or East?"

kronosdragon

KD's cold eyes bore into those of the boy with the guitar.

"Yes, three days is a long time, but it's either travel safely to the East, or quickly right into a trap. I know what I'm talking about. As for those who are weak..."

KD looked around, then headed into the forest. She wandered around until she found a certain plant, plucking the pale green leaves from it, as well as breaking a bit of the stalk off. It oozed a clear sap. She returned to the small group.

"If there's one thing I gained from being in that facility is my knowledge of herbology. This plant can give anyone a good burst of energy, much like an energy drink. Anyone with wounds, I can dress the injuries. I'm strong enough to carry anyone who may require assistance, and still be able to keep up with everyone."

KD held the leaves in one hand, the piece of stalk in the other. She handed the stalk to the boy with the guitar.

"Suck on that. It'll give you a slight buzz."

She then handed the leaves to him.

"Break the leaves and drip the sap over wounds or into the mouths of those too weak to go much further."

KD then climbed up into the tree and looked out over the canopy.

"And you may want to do it quick. I sense frustration and anger heading our way...possibly guards."

Yeshallbeasgods

“What do you say we give the others a bit of help from here before we leave?”

Apolocee caught the mischievous grin and returned one of her own. There were quite a few things they could do at this point, but she was anxious to hear what Kaiser had thought of. She recognized the two girls as Siri and Ardri, she once had the option of working for TSR like they had chosen to but her hatred for the people that worked here had been her deciding factor. She wondered for a moment what TSR's opinion of their two little slave girls were, but unfortunately, she was no telepath.

"What do you have in mind?" Apolocee asked, her grin widening just a bit. The water from the fire alarms didn't seem to be bothering them, so that wasn't going to be played on. Unless Kaiser was a devious genius, then he could probably think of something.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- TSR Centre ---

[FONT=&quot]Julie nodded when he asked if he could pass for a guard, but disliked a lot the idea to have handcuffs on her hands, especially since she didn’t really know Shinji, barely remembering seeing him in corridors. But anyway, she didn’t have really a better plan to offer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Go ahead…” she told him “But we cannot use a scientist here. I cannot control him while he does something as dangerous as taking a chip away, it would be risky for you if the link breaks during he does his work or if someone else enter the room, and we don’t have a lot of time right now. We’d need to find a friendly one outside of this facility or to lure one outside of the facility for he can work… If we find ‘others’ who escape, we may do this” she told him and replied after he has put the handcuff on her hands “They’re not too tight, thanks.” she smiled[/FONT]

<3

Call me Love, love.
Dawn had followed obligingly to the clearing in the forest directly behind Alice, her small hand shaking within her newly found companions grip. She hoped Alice didn't mind her attachment to her. She felt oddly safe around the purple haired teen and didn't want to leave her sight around all the other unknown teenagers.

The small discussion the others had seemed to revolve around where they were headed next. Dawn sat quietly beside her new friend, listening intently to both the conversation and the other sounds of the forest. It was her very first experience outside of TSR from the moment she had entered their haunting doors and all the new sounds were both exciting and terrifying.

"And you may want to do it quick. I sense frustration and anger heading our way...possibly guards." Dawn's attention perked at KD's conclusion, and her words forcefully left her lips.

"We should go east." She practically whispered. As she cleared her throat of most of the fear blocking it, she continued. "If they are expecting us to go to the city towards the North, they would have already dispatched men and we would be walking straight into their hands again."

Dawn fiddled with the hem of her white blouse, already beginning to turn brown. "Going east will take longer and we may not have the strength, but, at least, we'll have more time to get as far away as need be." Her voice didn't carry the confidence the others had, however, she felt confident that her words were truthful, even if she was stalling her return to the bustling streets of the horrifying city.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
David smiled as KD handed him the leaves. "Oh, I don't need it..." He said still smiling. "But I'll hold on to it just in case." He looked over to Dawn as she spoke her opinions and nodded. "We should go east. If they are expecting us to go to the city towards the North, they would have already dispatched men and we would be walking straight into their hands again." David was still smiling. He couldn't help but be amazed at the difference in the people surrounding him. He turned East and stared in the direction for a while.

"Ok, well then... East it is!" He began. "I think we should split into smaller groups though... That way we'd be harder to track or find from helicoptors and stuff... Also, I can stay behind and wait to see if more people are coming and lead them in the direction of where we're going... sound good?" He smiled and sat back down... "Well you guys should get going!"

kronosdragon

KD nodded to the boy, the slightest hint of a smirk on her lips. She turned to the shy-looking girl who had spoken up before.

"You there, you'll take charge of group two. You'll hang back here for a moment until you can no longer hear me and anyone else who's following me. Then you head slightly north east before turning full east. At sunset, turn southeast and you'll meet back with my group so we can rest. Understood?"

KD looked around to the others in the clearing.

"Those who wish to follow me, come along. The rest of you will hang back here with these two," KD said, nodding toward the and her violet-haired companion. She looked to the east, facing the dense vegetation. She started into the woods, her boots making a light rustling noise as she passed through the vegetation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back