• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>>The Escape<<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
"Left." Dawn said. He nodded and turned to see Chris unconscious on the ground. Siri and Ardri were already on them. Siri had the ability to- He didn't know. He should know these things... That means that Ardiri had Power Cancellation. Damn it! He thought and before they could jump on him he made a run for it. I just have to get out of range... But what's out of range? He slowed his run to a jog then to a walk and finally stopped. Still in the hallway. A thought had occurred to him...

"Ardiri... Siri... " he said as if the two women were his best friends. "Why are you doing this?" He looked up straight into Siri's eyes. "You're just like me... Stuck here... and you have powers... Why?" He asked sincerely looking into her eyes thoughtfully. "Why?" He repeated in a softer tone.

It was all an act. Trying to get under her skin... part of his powers. Once you know a person you know what makes them tick... You know their weaknesses...

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Siri rushed down the hall, quickly closing the gap between herself and the kids attempting to escape. Luckily, Ardri was cancelling their powers, otherwise, she may have stopped where she was. She went over in her head exactly what she could do to them as she ran. Ardri wanted them alive, so they had to stay that way.

“Fire, I call you,” Siri whispered to herself. Then using her hand, she cast a circle of fire around the small group of teenagers. Capell, and David were trapped, but she had to act quick, as Dawn was nowhere to be seen.

“Ardri,” she called to her partner. “Use that knock out stuff now!”

Last edited:

Oathkeeper(:

Taylor had kept running through the hallways of the prison, water sloshing under her feet from the sprinkler system overhead.

She had turned left and right and left and right until soon enough she had no idea where she was. She had never really explored the building in depth before, but the shouting of guards meant that she was either getting closer to her comrades or closer to the danger. With a large gulp, she turned a corner and slammed herself against the wall. She was drenched by now, but she kept slowly moving forward to the end of the hallway. She hear a scream that seemed to get louder and then stop. That had to mean something.

She rushed to the end of the hallway to see a group of teens running to the left, two women on their tails. Ardiri and Siri. Fuck

It looked like Ardri had already cancelled the group's powers and Siri had trapped them in a ring of fire...but with the sprinklers still going, Taylor was surprised that the fire could hold up.

“Ardri,” she called to her partner. “Use that knock out stuff now!”

"Uh oh..." Taylor muttered to herself. She couldn't let the others get captured...if she did, there'd be no telling what "punishments" would be put in place for them. She gulped as she glanced around...no guards were coming.

Taylor held out her hands and made an attempt to yank the needles containing the knock-out liquid from Ardri's hands. If Taylor had to take out one of them, Ardri would be the best choice considering she had the ability to cancel powers. She had likely already use her "gift" on the others, but apparently Taylor was far enough away not to be affected.

Unfortunately, if she was unable to obtain the needles, she was as good as captured herself.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
"Got it" Ardri reached for the needle and in a glimpse of her eye she say taylor in attempts to hover a needle away. "Bad move sweetheart" she extended her power further and the needle fell to the ground and shattered "DAMN IT GIRL THAT WAS EXPENSIVE".

Ardri found her tazer and shot it at capell. she then got another needle from her band around her thigh she had one chance and she took it without hesitaion and through it towards David, in hope that it would hit him, yet her aim was never the pride of TSR.

"That taylor girl, she's behind us, i have her but its failing, im stretching the limits We need back up, i dont think we can hold them all, we need back up do you have a stunner or something to stun at least one of them to unconciousness or burn them so they cant walk?" Ardri smiled at Siri "Burn them, its the only chance we have, that way we can simply stop them from running, at leaset we could secure one"

Last edited:

Oathkeeper(:

Taylor's eyes lit up when she was able to get the needle and began reeling it toward her. Unfortunately, her hopes, as well as the needle, was shattered when Ardri saw Taylor and extender her power far enough to affect her.

"Shit." she mumbled to herself. She felt as good as dead when she overheard Ardri say:

"That Taylor girl, she's behind us, I have her but its failing, I'm stretching the limits."

If Taylor could back up a few more feet, maybe she'd be able to attack one more time. She backed up a few more feet and waved her arm. Nothing. A few more feet. If she moved anymore, even her power would be out of range. She tried to move the needle and/or tazer away, but her power couldn't reach far enough. She glanced around, seeing a few unconscious guards laying about. She reached her hand out toward their weapons and telekinetically threw them in the direction of Ardri and Siri.

...though her aim was nothing to be proud of.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Shinji sat in front of a metal box. His eyes deprived sleep. "Just move the goddamn metal box!" said a rather frustrated scientist. There was guards stationed around the young man with guns pointed at him. A couple scientists carried clipboards while writing notes. "..Can..can I atleast get something to eat or drink real quick?" asked Shinji, his throat dry. He has been in the experimental chamber the past three days, not being aloud to move or sleep or eat. This not being the first time having to stay in here so long. He slowly drifting away to unconciousness.
"Get some sleep?! You should have known by now we need to test your indurance! Now either continue your work or be left here to die! And if you to try to escape the guards will kill you in one shot! Now get back to work!!" demanded the scientist. Shinji turned his direction back to the metal box, his concentration weakening as the box dipped up and down about an inch above the floor.

Shinji's head rolled foreward his eyes closing. "...gotta...sleep..." said Shinji, as the box fell to the floor, making a loud metallic sound. "Ok! That's it! Take the stupid kid back to his cell! I need an aspirin..." sighed the scientist, his threat from earlier a fluke. Two guard came over to Shinji, picked him up and put him back in his cell. The chip that prevented him from using his powers on the back of his neck.

Amalthea

Ardri smiled at Siri "Burn them, its the only chance we have, that way we can simply stop them from running, at leaset we could secure one"

Siri smiled as well, but she was having trouble holding the ring of fire with the sprinklers on.

"I've got a better idea," Siri called to Ardri. "I'll just suffocate them all."

Quickly, Siri dispelled her fire-ring and replaced it with a wall of water blocking the doors and windows and completely surrounding the kids.

"Can I, Ardri?"

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
David moved quickly and watched as the needle she had sent to him had sunk into the wall and injected itself automatically. That was close... He thought and looked around for something. Instead of seeing something he saw someone. A girl using her powers to fling guards weapons towards Ardiri. A stun gun flew passed her head and landed at Davids feet. Thinking quickly he set Chris down and picked up the gun. He took aim and shot it at Ardiri. She was the one who was hindering their powers.

He didn't wait to see if it hit as he quickly stomped on the fire that encircled the three boys. "Come on," He said still trying to put the fire out. I hope someone comes quick or that girl has a better plan! He thought. Then suddenly the fire was snuffed out and the doors were covered with a wall of water. "Come on Siri... is that the best you can do?" He taunted.

Amalthea

Alice was pulled along by some she could vaguely remember seeing. Her name was Dawn, Alice thought. She yanked her arm out of Dawn’s grasp and grabbed the other ’s hand. Giving the hand a small tug, Alice raced down another hall towards a different door she had seen. Luckily, the other guards were still preoccupied with the other kids. Alice pulled Dawn toward the door and fresh air. As soon as the stepped outside, however, an alarm sounded.

“RUN!!!” Alice yelled.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Alice quickly switched and Dawn was now the one being dragged along. The purple haired girl lead her towards a door, a fire exit, Dawn realized. She could smell the freash air and more fear rushed over her at the thought of stepping outside for the first time in years.

Just as the pair stepped outside an alarm sounded. Alice swiftly turned around to face Dawn and yelled: "RUN!!"

Alice began to run, however Dawn reached out and grabbed her wrist. "We don't have to run!" She yelled over the alarm. Closing her eyes again, Dawn silented the alarm. No one would be able to hear it over the fire alarm apart from herself.

"See," This was the most Dawn had ever spoken to someone. Alice was very easy to speak too, Dawn hoped she was not trusting her enemy. "No one will hear the alarm, and they are to focused on the others." She looked away as she contiuned. "I think we should go hide in the forest for now -- didn't you all agree on a meeting spot? -- and then wait for the others there. Then we'll bust the others out. We can't risk anyone else getting caught."

Aliahya

Bronze Member
"Can I Ardri?"

Ardri wasnt sure where to go next; her mind raced
"Do it! suffocate them to the brink of death, then we can return them back to there cells"
A tazer flew past her head and landedat the foot of david, he took aim and ardri saw that it was at her.
"i have a plan Siri, the needle has a small amount of h2O within it can you land it in anyone of there necks, preferable David, seeing that he is tauting you, and if that doesnt work you can always use the electricity and shock them all to kingdom come. But lets start with Plan A - suffocation"

Amalthea

"But lets start with Plan A - suffocation"

Siri nodded at her comrade then called on the element air. She used her hand as a guide to pull the air away from the teen, would-be escapees, hopefully cutting off their air supply. Just in case, however, she pulled her own stunner from her belt with her other hand and aimed it at David.

"This shouldn't take long," she said aloud. These kids couldn't hold their breath forever.

Ultima Legion

It is a special place...A place of wonder and magi
Darius was watching from around the corner of the corridor. He knew he had to do something but he didn't know what!

Siri was going to suffocate them.

He didn't hear the conversation but his powers drew this intent out of her as soon as it entered her mind and it was then that he knew that this was all up to him.

Darius slowly creeped up behind Adri and Siri, eyeing both of them as he carefully moved closer and closer.
As soon as he could, he quickly grabbed the stunner out of Siri's hand and quickly shoved it into the small of her back, pushing the switch as he shoved her to the ground.

He threw it as far away as he could manage as he started running towards the group, the main threat eliminated.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
David still had the stunner raised in his hand. It was still pointing at Ardiri and he wasn't moving it till they let them go. He couldn't hear their conversation over the water so he simply glared at them. Suddenly the air in the room began to thin and he realized Siri was sucking it up. Damn it! He thought holding his breath. Guess this is it... he said and closed his eyes. He didn't expect for the next few moments to occur.

When he opened his eyes he was Darius running towards them, Siri on the ground. The water that was around them splashed to the ground. David smiled and jumping over Chris' body ran towards Darius. As they passed each other he held up his hand for a high five and thrust his tazer into Ardiri. "Take that you..." He didn't finish his sentence but turned and began to run again, scooping up Chris on the way. "Darius, Taylor!" He shouted running in the direction of the hallways they had been trying to reach before. "Capell, this is our chance!" He picked up his feet and ran in the direction he had seen Alice and Dawn go.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Soon some girl entered his room. It wasn't a girl and she was one of the teens here being experimented just like him. Her was name was Apolocee f he remembered. He talked to her a couple times not to say they were close friends or anything but, friends non the less. She soon began to speak.
"You're guards are patrolling another part of the hall, we can get to-" It was then that the fire alarm went off. "What the hell is that. Is it suppose to be the signal. Isn't it alittle early," thought Jonathan "Dammit! The soldiers will be on alert now. We should have grouped together before hitting the alarm, they'll have an easier time of getting now that we're spread out." She muttered to herself then took a breath.

"Now or never, let's get the hell out of here

John nodded and open the door alittle. He looked both was and there were no guards in sight. "Okay the coarse is clear," said John. He was about to run to the right until it hit him to get Hope out. He turned to Apolocee. "Sorry Apolocee but, I gotta get Hope out as well. I promise her when we escape that we escape together. Just go on ahead besides I know the meeting spot," said John. Before he could hear he replied he dash to left. Hope's room wasn't to far but, all he hope that no guards were going to get in his way. Suddenly he stop and kept close to the wall. He heard footsteps and voices. "Get back here catch those damm kids." It was most likely a scientist or some guard. He cursed under his breathe. "Looks like I got to find another way or at least wait it out," thought John. Suddenly the footsteps started getting farther. He sighed and was glad that was signal to continue on. He soon found a prison door. He had to use his powers to force the door open. He step back abit and wave his right hand towards the door and it flung open a bit.

Hope awoke when her door fung open out of no where. Plus the sound of the fire alarm going off frighten her as well. She step back abit in the bed until and young man entered the room. She was glad it was not a guard but, Jonathan. She jumped to joy and ran over to him and gave him a hug. She finally let go of him. "I guess its time to escape. I knew you come for me," said Hope with a smile. "I never forget you I promise and I never break my promises. Anyway get your things and let's get out of here," said John. Hope shook her head and grab her diary from under her bed. She was bared footed because the guards didn't return her shoes. "Alright I'm ready," said Hope clutching her diary to her chest. John soon bent down and pointed to his back. "Get on." She obey his orders and got on his back. Once she was on He got up and began to walk ou the room. "Just hang on tight," said John. Before you knew he dashed to the right with Hope on his back.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Here we go again.

The time Kaiser had spend upon TSR's compound had spanned the greater portion of his lifetime. Hence by now, he had come to have a significantly massive understanding of the schedule planned out by the agents. It was just like those shitty pop songs that people seemed to like so much when he had been taken in. It was sickeningly repetative, frighteningly predictable, and duller than an old knife left unattended. Most down pat in his regime from day to day were these 'venting sessions'. They'd take him into this room, with this same old Russian-American, who would ask him the same questions that he had the week before. This would begin a conversation of such a nature:

"How have you been," the Russian would ask him. To this, he'd answer with an unconvincing "fine." The psychoanalyst would then shake his head, and move on anyways.

He'd proceed on to ask, "How have you been getting along with others here?" By others, of course, he meant the guards, not the other kids. He wasn't allowed to see any of them unless it was during a fire drill. Again, Kaiser would bluntly state that things were "alright." And agian, the psychologist would shake his head in frustration, and continue on with the talking regardless of his dissatisfaction.

From there, he'd ask what Kaiser got up to in his spare time, when not being worked with by the TSR staff. To this, he'd give one last bland answer: "Stuff."

"How are you today, Kaiser?" the Russian pshycologist asked.

"Fine," Kai stated.

Shaking his head, the pshycologist proceeded nonetheless. "How have you been getting along with others?"

"Alright."

"And what have you been doing in your off-"

From somewhere, the sound of blaring alarms shot trhough the halls outside of the room, prompting the pshychologist to remove himself from his seat. Beckoning for Kaiser to follow in his shadow, he proceeded unto the door, only to be met by the disconfirming words of the armed guards outside. "Not to worry sir," one said through the mailslot opening, "There's just been a minor attempt at break out. Jim and I are gonna go and keep things in order with the recapture. You can stay in here with the subject." The Russian nodded in affirmity, stating his adherence and turning back to face the teen behind him. "Well? What are you waiting for? Get back in your damn seat!"

"No."

"Excuse me, young man, but did you just defy MY authority?"

"You've no more authority over me than the police back home did, ou washed up hack."

"... I think you'd ought to be a little more courteous to the man who is only trying to help you understand yourself." The Russian walked closer to the table, snatching himself a stance next to Kai, leaning down, literally talking into his ears. "We here at TSR have put EVERYTHING on the line for you bastard children, and none of you have shown us ANY respect along the way. How are we thanked for our efforts? You try to break out! You destroy our property in the process, and the lot of you kill off at least a guard a week trying to get out. And what have we done to deserve this? YOU are OURS. OUR responsibility. Understood?"

"You've not but turned us into animals. No more are we here than the monkeys, whom get put through such experimentation. I bet those guards can't wait for the day you try and f*ck your way into their heads."

"I will NOT be having my profession satirized!" The Russian's face was already turned into a brilliant shade of blood red. Weeks of Kaiser's blunt answers, and unappeasing nature had slowly chipped away at his patience. The afront to his field of work had been the final push, that made him want to kill his own patient. But he would never lay hands upon the boy. Before anything more could register to him, his head was smashed against the table. As soon as it had hit, he ws pulled up by the collar, only to be smashed back down against the hard metal of which it was made. After three blows of bone against metal, the psychologist was felled, out cold, and bordering on death.

Hands cuffed together, Kai bolted for the door way, sliding over the small table and carelessly throwing the steel door open The clang of the door hitting against the concrete surface of the walls. There were no guards left to come to stop him now, and those that were nearby would not have heard the noise. The path was set, and open now. He could do it...

Aliahya

Bronze Member
The tazer was thrust into her back and Ardri fell down as volts of electricity were pumped through her body. She screamed out in pain as hunched her back in pain. Letting all her powers roll back into her. She watched as the escapees bolted further down the hall. The water around her conducted more and more electricity; her long white hair sprawled across the floor. She looked at the unconscious Siri that lay beside her. “Damn, we failed” Her eyes slowly closed, she heard the fainting sounds of sirens and footsteps around her. Until there was nothing but silence.

Her mind led her to memories of her past back in the time when she was no older then 17 years old. The training resume was tough yet her strength did not waver she cues the obstacle course. A voice over came over the COM system “Well done, Ardri Your are now a successful agent of the TSR Company. You are partnered with a girl with Elemental Control Siri, her name is” Please enter the door on your right to meet her. Ardri walk proudly into the room to see a girl the same age as herself staring back at her, “Siri, this is your partner, Power Cancellation, her name is Ardri Thornton, after the Doctor Thornton that persuade the “Them hunting Them” program She also assisted in inventing the chip to neutralize powers. Your combined mission is to bring them to this facility”

Ardri stared at this girl her eyes stunned her. This girl would be interesting to work with she held out her hand “Bag them and Tag Them I say” The shook hands and thus begun their friendship.

Ardri awoke on a white table in a room that was all to familiar to her as the memories of the recent events shrouded back into her mind. The escaped children; but wait where was Siri?

Last edited:

Amalthea

Siri felt the heat of the stun gun in her back and almost immediately lost control over the elements. She was forced to let go of both air and water as she fell to the floor, getting a last glimpse of the escapees before total unconsciousness took her.

Siri was taken back to the first time she’d met Ardri. They’d both just completed their training in the TSR regimen and were ready for action. They’d been working together for two years now and had never once failed…until today. Someone wasn’t going to be happy.

When Siri woke on the white infirmary bed she immediately bolted upright, calling out for Ardri. She had to make sure her partner was okay.

The alarm was silenced, just like that. That’s when Alice remembered Dawn’s power had been sound manipulation.

“That’s incredible,” Alice told the . “And useful. Let’s go.”

Again, Alice took Dawn’s hand and pulled her toward the woods, always on lookout for another guard. Once they were under cover of the trees, Alice let go but continued walking. Then she came to a standstill as a vision flashed before her eyes: the others were running toward the woods, but she couldn’t make out where they were going. They were headed North.

“The most I know,” she told Dawn. “Is that we need to go North.”

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Frantically, Ardri ran out of her infirmtory room grabbing the nearest guard “WHERE IS SHE?” the guard looked at her confused “you mean the other agent”
“No I mean the pet dog you twat, of course I mean Siri!”
“Down the hall!” he said pushing her off.
She ran down the hallway quickly her back shooting pain at every step she took until she took a left into another bedroom to see Siri, alive and awake. She looked at her and smiled Siri was the only one she could trust after he father died and she was thankful; she wasn’t dead she looked at her and said “Where in shit, that’s for sure”

Awards
"For crying out loud..." That's all Capell could say about what just happened. They had all made it out of the complex and were waiting in a small clearing in the forest, the meeting spot. "Where do you think Dawn is? Alice was with her too right?" Capell asked the group. He hoped no one had gotten lost. Next to him lay Chris, he had carried him out of the building. Every few minutes he would try to wake him up. However his attempts proved futile. Getting impatient he stood up. "Hey David, how about you and me go look for the others? You're power could come in handy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back