• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>>The Escape<<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Jonathan put Hope back on his back. Soon he went and follow after Capell. He hope he could trust these people to get to safetly. If there was a chance to get Hope to freedom at least then John would be happy. The mermory of seeing his parents dead in his house flash in his head. He remember that day because it was the exact day he got capture and it was the last day he cry ever in his life. "Hey John when we get to freedom can we get ice cream," said Hope's voice. He turn around to see the girl was still asleep. He smiled and it seem she was still asleep. "Don't worry I will," thought John. He finally made it to where Capell was. He most likely stop so he can wait up for him and the rest. "Sorry if I'm slow but, you know the saying slow steady wins the race if I'm correct," said John laughing at the end. He clear his throat and began to talk again. "So how far is our next stop. Because we can't stay in these old clothes forever will most likely get caught," said Jonathan.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
“Ardri” Siri started and her train of thought crashed she looked into her eyes, tears filling her own. She wasn’t normally this emotional but Siri’s words moved her to tears. With a quick smile she looked into her eyes once more “I love you too, but I’m going with you, I’m with you to the end, weather you like that or not”. She laughed a little bit. “You’ve always been stubborn” Ardri walked over to her cupboard “I have something for you”

Ardri walked over to her chest of drawers and pulled out a sock that was wedged at the back. Inside the clean sock, was a box as she said, “It was my mothers, I want you to have it” Ardri withdrew from the box a silver necklace, with a heart falling elegantly at the end. She placed it on Siri’s neck “So, you know, I’m always with you”

Kenpachi

Zeke was trying too hard for once This is not like it used to be.. He concealed his very being from other people who had powers that can track him, one of the many things he could do before he came to the TSR of his own will More like they said i would live a better life.. But Zeke had his own dirty secrets, like the reason why he went to TSR.

The sun was rising after following KD's group can't let anyone know who i'm really with.. He punched a nearby tree forcing it to collapse making too much noise I still got it.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Shinji nodded intently to everything Julie said. "ya, I hear you about the experimenting. I have object manipulation, and it's like their training us for something, I don't know." said Shinji. He then noticed they were at a fork in the word. A sign inbetween the two paths said Main Lobby, the other said Experimentation Chamber. "....I'm going to go to the EC, explained Shinji, you can come to, but I would hope you would get out of here." suggested Shinji. The young man then heard someone yelling towards them. He turned around and saw two guards running up to them.

"Hey! You two, where do you think ya'll are going?" asked one of th guards.

"I'm taking this one back to her cell!" explained Shinji. He knew they were close to getting caught, and Shinji conspicuosly undid Julie's handcuffs. "...get ready to fight.." said Shinji under his breath to Julie.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Dawn watched helplessly as Alice walked off with the first group, rubbing her arms as if to comfort herself. She knelt down to the forest floor, no longer concerned of her bare, light skinned legs getting dirty. Her blue hair carelessly moved in the small breeze welcoming many sounds and smells to her senses.

She ignored most of them though. The sharp pain in her head was suddenly returning for a second assault and all she longed for was it to end. Her breathing became heavy, but she silenced it with her powers so no one else would here. She clutched at her head the best she could without arising attention from the few others that still remained in the clearing and closed her eyes to help concentrate on numbing the pain.

Dawn's head suddenly shot up in shock. That sound which had always soothed her, she heard it right beside her. She turned towards the direction of the unknown sound and noticed David putting some sort of instrument away. She carefully stood up, the pain still there, however, in the back of her mind, and walked over to the boy and sat quietly next to him, her legs curled underneath her bum.

"E-excuse me?"She whispered. "Can I ask what that is?" She pointed towards the oddly shaped bag, praying that her question would not end in a solid beating.

Awards
Capell stretched and pushed off of the tree he was leaning on. "Well." he said. "I'm not sure if there are any stops on the way. However if I had to make a guess I would say we will most likely run into a place to rest." He yawned and suddenly realised how tiered he was. He had spent so much time waiting for the plan to come into action, and apparently forgot to get any sleep. "jeez..." He began to walk, dragging his feet behind him.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
“So, you know, I’m always with you”

Siri stared down at the silver heart hanging from around her neck. She could feel tears sprout in her eyes as she turned to face her lover. Siri quickly brushed the tears away. She was strong, she wasn’t supposed to cry.

“Okay,” Siri said. “You can come with, but please be careful out there, Ardri.”

Alice was screaming now. The pain of her vision wouldn’t stop. There was so much blood in front of her. Tears poured from her eyes as she writhed in pain on the forest floor. She was positive everyone had left her by now, but she couldn’t find her feet.

As suddenly as the vision had come upon her, it ended. Alice was left lying on the ground, sweating bullets and crying in frightened hysterical sobs. It was getting dark now. There was no way she’d find anyone else. And if she didn’t, they were all going to die, or end up back at TSR. Alice continued sobbing, not caring now if someone found her or not. She figured they were all too far away to hear her now, so it didn’t really matter anyway.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
It seem Capell didn't really know if there were any stops but, he guess they would find as stop to rest. Jonathan hope they did. He wanted Hope to be comfortable. He bet on his back wasn't the best place to sleep but, it would had to do for now. He soon notice Capell began leading the way again but, something was off about him. He noticed he was dragging his feet behind him. Jonathan knew they had to get to the next stop but, resting would be good. He ran up to Capell and got in front of him. "Yo dude, let's rest now. I already know your tired and if we don't rest then its going to be real bad when TSR come around and were to tired to run or fight," said Jonathan. He hope Capell would listen to him. "So what do you say. I saw a great spot around those bushes over there," said John pointing to big bushes to the left of them. "Unless you would want to contunie on all tierd and weak," said Jonathan.

Hope contine to sleep on John's back. Not knowing what was going around her.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
David looked up and noticed Dawn had sat beside him. "May I ask what that is?" She asked and he smiled. "Oh, It's just my guitar..." He turned slightly and took it back out of the case. "You want to hold it?" He asked holding it up towards her. The sun had now lowered behind the distant mountains yet the moon had not shown it's face. "Well, I don't think anybody else is coming... We should go..." He took the guitar back and placed it in the case.

He held his hand out to help her up, and slung the case onto his shoulder. "All right! Nobody should stay behind! Everyone we're heading East... come on..." He exclaimed and headed off into the forest due East.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Ardri saw Siri brush away a tear and she already knew what was going through her head.

"Okay, you can come but please be careful out there, Ardri"

"I will be fine, as long as i have you with me" Ardri wiped away a tear that rolled down Siri's cheek. " So for now" she grabbed Siri's hands holding them tightly "Let us be strong and bring these punk asses down, what do you say" Ardri laughed trying to break the mood but tears started to roll down her cheeks. This mission could kill either of them; she was glad that they had a moment together before the hunt began. The idea of being alone secretly destroyed Ardri inside.

Kenpachi

Zeke was nowhere near the group of escapees, if fact, he went back toward the TSR to stall them But there's kids with premonition powers so i might not even make a difference.. he then noticed a small group of TSR people with high powered weapons getting ready to shoot at him That can't be good.. he put his hand up as if to preform a hand seal just before he heard gunfire and his blood spattered everywhere.

Oathkeeper(:

Taylor followed the group she had planned to, and noticed a few people she recognized and a few people she didn't. Of course, being held prisoner doesn't leave you much time to socialize, so she was lucky if she even knew their names.

She whistled quietly to herself, her body finally getting dried from the fire alarm going off earlier. She shook her head, her wet blond hair flying in every which way, sending water droplets flying everywhere. She sighed to herself as she ran her fingers through her hair, keeping to herself. This was going to be a long trip.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
The blood flow persisted for about a minute before Kaiser began to feel its relentless backlash. His forehead felt cold, as though his frontal lobe had been frozen over from the inside out. This coldness crept deeper into his brain, and his face began to feel the same freezing effect. Carried by his veins, or rather, not carried by his veins (as there was nothing there), it spread further. Down his spine, through his arms, and into the pit of his heart, everything felt iced over. Then, he was getting dizzy, and delusional. His eyesight almost failed him, and any noise that may have been made was silenced. All he had was the thought of this room being the right one. His means were justified by the perceived end.

"Maybe we should go now, before you pass out?"

Apolocee’s voice, reduced to a gently annoying humming noise fell into his ears. She seemed worried about him, and well aware of the damage he was doing unto his person. He couldn’t entirely feel her hand resting upon his shoulder, but knew it was there regardless. Like a tanked college student, he stumbled back onto his feet, using Apolocee as a crutch for aid, realizing that the redish light that had filled the halls had faded. The sirens had hall been shut down by TSR staff members. Guards, except for those that had been assigned to the hunt of the others, would soon be flooding back into the corridors. This would be the first room they would go to, or at least, one of the first. So, the two of them were set on a one way path to recapture. “Kay,” he sputtered out with a hiccup, “Jus lemme geh a goo look at mah wo-work.”

His hand slammed down uncertainly upon the door’s handle, his body simultaneously pushing forward (though likely by mere accident). The metal door flew open with a light crash, to which Kai replied with a courteous sounding “sorry” to it. The scene on the other end was far from friendly. The walls had been blotch-painted in the blood of his own veins, as had the table, and the seats around it. Two slumped forms, drenched in this blood were huddled on the carpet in puddles. He couldn’t discern them, but they seemed too large to be the ‘Bitches Two.’ Attempting to get closer for a better look, Kai feel to the floor, landing squarely on both knees. He let out a chuckle, and stared back to Ap as far as his neck would turn. “Who they?” he demanded, carelessly throwing his finger out in a sweeping point.

Awards
Capell listened to what John had to say. He knew waiting to rest would pose a risk, however it was becoming clear that traveling while half conscious was most likely even more risky. Stretching out his arm's He sat down in the bushes. He yawned loudly. "Alright, we'll sleep here. Although we have to leave early in the morning." He laid his head down on a small pile of leaves. "I should have brought a pillow." While he tried to drift to sleep he thought about what their next move would be. All they figured out was how to get out of the complex, and now they were headed to the city. Would they even fit in? After years away from society they were bound to have trouble adapting to current would events, the IN things to do, ect. Capell's troubled mind was silenced as he fell asleep.

Kenpachi

The soldiers walked up to Zeke's body, which scattered into crows. When they looked at the body they realized that it was one of their own "What is this!?" Zeke appeared behind them with his eye band off showing his red eyes, which they could not help not to look at "It's called an illusion, even though when i use the physical, i can make one of your own appear as me, which was how much I developed my power." The Soldiers found themselves alone, each one seeing Zeke, they fired at him, only to find out that they where also shot.

Zeke put his eye band back on few seconds later, with the soldiers on the ground, wounded "In reality, it lasts about five seconds, but where you where, it was about 500 hours of pain, in short you where all shooting at yourselves mentally, don't worry though, you'll be back to normal in about a week. and you'll have no memory of what happened."

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- TSR Centre ---

[FONT=&quot]Julie looked at him in awe when he told her to get ready to fight. He didn't know she never fought once in her life and couldn't even bear the view of people fighting.

"Hrm, I can't...." she said to him and rather tried to control one of the guard for he fights against each other, thus letting them go away "And don't go there!" she added for the Experimentation Chamber "You won't come back if you do, the others are nearby, we should join them instead... I know for your chip, but it's your life you're risking."[/FONT]

Yeshallbeasgods

Apolocee helped Kaiser up when he dropped to his knees. Letting him lean against her for balance, she took a closer look at the two bodies then shook her head.

"I don't know, I've never seen them before. Neither Ardri or Siri should be able to manipulate what we see, so we didn't follow the wrong people. Maybe there's a second way out? These guys might have been in here already and they just left the room some other way." She looked around and spotted a vent. Grinning, she pointed it out to Kaiser.

"There's our way out. We can find our way outside from there and get into the woods. They'll never think to look for us in there."

<3

Call me Love, love.
"Oh, It's just my guitar..." He turned slightly and took it back out of the case. "You want to hold it?" He asked holding it up towards her.

Dawn's back straightened and her eyes opened wide with shock as David answered her question then offered her to hold it. However, as she was opening her mouth to decline the instrument find its way into her grasp. She kept her arms outstretch and balanced the guitar on the palm on her hands as if touching it was poisonous.

"I don't want to break it." She whispered quietly to herself, expecting nobody else to hear as they each had their own separate conversations or began the long journey to the city in the distance.

David finally took back the guitar as he said, "Well, I don't think anybody else is coming... We should go..." He stood up and offered his hand to help Dawn up, and, with some hesitation, she placed her shaking hand in his and stood up beside him.

"All right! Nobody should stay behind! Everyone we're heading East... come on..." He exclaimed and headed off into the forest due East. Dawn followed behind, her hand still un-knowingly together with his.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"You know standing there... won't make it any easier," a voice said in front of Alice as Alex walked over to her. though most of his time at the TSR was suspended in a room heavily sedated Alex could tell this girl was like him. A premonition user and most likely at the next level as a illusionist also like Alex.

"Crying over what you think will happen just crushe's you also with are power we know the future is always changing dopn't give up yet," alex said hoping this would atleast cause the girl to look up after a second his hand came under her chin so she would look up as Alex smiled his figure quiet dirty do to the running he had done for a while after his fight to escape.

"Names Alex and something tells me you should get up wipe those tears away, and we should get going to catch up to anyone else who's escaped," Alex said waiting for a answer as his black hair got in his face again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back