• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Arcadia (AU Supernatural RP) [Always Open]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
First Post up. Pierce, in case you miss this, Murtogg needs to stay alive please. The other fifteen still alive are Doa's. Ignore the seven who suffocated, they had it easy compared to what Doa's probably going to do, hm?

purgatory

Awards
Out of curiosity, can we anticipate any future posts, the threads been just a tad docile.

Noel

Awards
Sorry King, I'm to busy with the game uve' life and the Persona Rp, I won't be able to participate. But maybe later as a villain. Sorry. ;.;

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Out of curiosity, can we anticipate any future posts, the threads been just a tad docile.

If all goes well, I should have a post up sometime tonight.

edit: all did not go well but I am trying.

edit2: not well at all. bed now post tomorrow

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Well well, hello there Wolfe. Long time, no Rp. I'm interested if you'll have me. Any roles need some "work" cause if not then I'll situate myself as a demon or a hunter? I hear more villain roles are needed but that would require a grandiose plan to which have not sparked my thoughts yet.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Well well, hello there Wolfe. Long time, no Rp. I'm interested if you'll have me. Any roles need some "work" cause if not then I'll situate myself as a demon or a hunter? I hear more villain roles are needed but that would require a grandiose plan to which have not sparked my thoughts yet.

I MEAN MAYBE CALL ME MAYBE.

Um let's see what you've got brah

Your face is docile!

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I really got into this guy. If anything is a problem, let me know Wolfe and I'll try to explain it better and/or change it ;-;

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I really got into this guy. If anything is a problem, let me know Wolfe and I'll try to explain it better and/or change it ;-;

Accepted ^^

Post anytime, expect a PM or something concerning subplots, if you don't mind.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Oh well, don't worry about it.

Apologies for the inactivity but life got really hectic recently, hopefully I'll be able to rectify it soon.

In the meantime.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Monster battles are going ot ensues in the city, both big and small. If you are unsure what to post, PM me and I'll get back to you at the speed of Love.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I had some classes in college to worry about so I'm a little late. A couple things to cover..

- Purgatory, I asked Nightmare to make his move on you to get you moving, with what I have planned Pierce's character Doa will also become involved in that shortly afterward. This will help each of you get your characters more established in the roleplay and will present some conflict while Arcadia becomes in siege in a sort of tutorial warzone that allows everyone to show what they've got.

- CDMan, if you're still committed, please try to meet up with someone available soon. I know purgatory's character could probably work with yours if you choose that action, or you can make your witch and the demon fight to help establish them with one another should you choose. As it stands, you're isolated from others, and that kind of thing can lead to stagnating interest and a lack of ideas. We got demons ensuing a little bit of chaos, this is a good opportunity to start considering your options. Any questions, PM Wolfe.

- My last post set up a small piece of information that will also be relevant OOC; despite what you are in this rp, we're going to seek to make all superhumans involved relevant, so don't be afraid and think "What am I going to do if I'm not important somehow?" No one likes that in a roleplay where only one or two individuals are of any importance, don't let that hold you back.

-Tenyas has gone MIA, so try not to interact with her until she returns if at all.

Thank you. Above everything, you should all have something to do right now, or something to prepare for.

purgatory

Awards
Your turn nightmare, i've saved you the trouble of disposing of the lesser demons.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
I'm just going to take a minute and sit right here, and tell you a story about how auto restore is a fucking God sent miracle.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Name: Claire Slevain

Species: Nephilim (Half-Human, Half-Angel)

Faction: Hunters

Weapons:

Solapris - Tempered in the halls of Sanctity and cooled in the river of oblivion. Solapris is a weapon to be wielded by Angels and none other. However, Due to fate or Coincidence, it found its way to Claire's Hand and hadn't there been Angelic Blood flowing in her veins, it would have been impossible for her to even touch it without having all her memories washed out of her. The Ethereal light the metal is forged from makes the weapon overwhelmingly pure for a human's sanity to bear, and yet exceptionally deadly to unworldly beings, especially to those with demonic blood running in their veins. Solapris's unique prowess however lies in its ability to respond to the strength of the wielder's soul, growing or shrinking in potency according to the soul's power, making it in the fitting hands quite the menace.

Solapris's passive form takes the shape of a ring, transparent as diamond and stronger than any other worldly weapon, withstanding blows and attacks with an adamancy that would have had other weapons crumpled and long destroyed. It sometimes emits a faint moony glow, and even seems to ripple like the surface of the waters it was dipped in. However, once it is unleashed, it expands from its enclosed form into a hovering belt of light, reflecting the tools best suited for the wielder. Due to Claire's exceptional aptitude for marksmanship, it almost always manifests her to-go twin guns, a pair of long daggers, a snipe rifle, a short sword, and on rare occasions a bow. Creating a new weapon in its arsenal requires a special ritual, and its wielder to perform a rite of creation that allows the weapon to exist in Solapris's arsenal permanently. The Belt's diameter is not really big, but due to the incredibly adamant nature of the arsenal held within it, Claire sometimes use it to deflect and shield against some damage if she manages placing it at the right angle and time. The Ring always shows itself to her no matter how far it is taken, which makes it a great tracking device if she would ever want to track someone. Though it wouldn't be a wise choice, given she will be left weaponless without it.

Despite its Potency as a weapon, Solapris, originally, wasn't given to Claire to be used as one, more so, as a necessary protection to her very existence. Nephilims in general possess powerful scents that inadvertently attracts the attention of demons nearby, making them often in the danger of getting attacked. Claire's Case however proved to be a more extremer version, enough to merit the end of her life before she could even make it to her early teens. With a scent so overpowering enough to catch the sights of demons miles away, she would have been left entirely exposed like a walking prey, always in a constant danger of getting attacked. If it weren't for Solapris, it would have been hard to imagine how she survived thus far. Thanks to a powerful enhancement placed on the ring, Solapris acts as a damper to Claire's angelic scent, thick enough to allow her to pass for a normal human among the majority of beings surrounding her.

Appearance: Lithe and willowy, Claire stands at a not too imposing height of 5 ft and 8 inches with a slender and feminine physique that is only accentuated by the fluidity of her motions. She has a long, light chocolate brown hair that falls into loose flowing curls around her face. The strands part right from the middle of her forehead and spill down in velvet richness stopping just at the small of her back. The gentle oval of her face is drawn with clear and serene features that often elicit a sense of calm more than beauty. And yet, her eyes always draws gazes, her face's strongest feature. They are a soft gray, the color of falling rain, deeply translucent and intense complimented by draping long lashes and a lush blush flowing in her cheeks and full lips.

She’s often been told of how strongly she resembles the looks of her mother, especially her eyes but even from a simple glance, it is obvious how very different they are merely from their gaze. On closer inspection, however, one can fully understand how entirely unique each of them are. Unlike her mother's warm and more embracing presence, Claire has a more fleeting and exposed air lingering around her. A scent so transient yet deep, never fully realized, like the smell of Lavenders after a fresh shower of rain.

Her figure is mellow and well developed, endowed with lissomeness and elegant body lines thanks to having been a long time parkour practitioner and for not a very little while a ballerina in training. Though it is hardly evident on her, her muscles have been honed for flexibility and agility and she’s pretty light on her feet, easily pulling swift maneuvers and acrobatic stunts to accommodate to her situation. She prefers to wear practical and simple clothing, something she can move in easily and be comfortable in wearing. Recently she has been seen a leather ¾ sleeved brown hoodie over a sleeveless white T-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans and matching dark blue sneakers. A plain crystal clear ring is worn on her right thumb all the time, the only accessory that she wouldn't part with. A gift left to her from her mother.

Personality: A Lucid Soul. Claire is quiet and perceptive, ever since she was a child, she had always been too sensitive to her surroundings and the people around her, especially their emotions. Almost like a sixth sense, this has led her to experience things much more vividly than normal, exposing her to a plethora of different experiences and emotions she had struggled to understand through her years. Yet often, she would look upon them with the eyes of a child, glinting with harmless curiosity yearning to understand the mystery between their hands, because maybe then she would discover the world a new. As much as this endowed her with a greater sense of understanding and clarity, it also meant that when she got hurt, the pain always cut much more deeper. It is for this very reason that Claire would never show how much she cares or empathizes with others, even feign ignorance and indifference to their feelings when she is completely aware of them. Because only then, she will be unable to protect herself and protect them.

Even though, Claire might maintain a certain distance from others enough to not be involved, it isn't really hard to see that beneath it all she is a really kind and sweet person. She may not litter you with sugary words and an incessant amount of cheerfulness, but she will be the one to offer you a sincere smile without a reason to, the one that gives you a hug when everyone else thought you wanted to be alone, the one that makes sure you get to have a strawberry atop your own slice of cake. And to those she holds close to heart, Claire would do anything to put them out of harms way. Literally anything. Even if she had to fight the whole world for them. Selfless and overprotecting to the point of pure recklessness, Claire might be kind alright, but to save others, she would gladly do feats of courage, in fact, to warrant valid questioning regarding her own self preservation and fear for her life. When a loved one is hurt, her lash is often violent and unforgiving. Even cruel. People often don't recognize her in such a state, because when she has her hands on the enemy, her revenge is ruthless and unyielding that people might find it even within themselves to sympathize with the target of her fury.

As a Hunter, Claire is a very experienced and skilled thanks to her starting her career at a young age. Serious and focused, Claire is rarely one to joke on the job, and often pursues her targets relentlessly, consistently until she makes sure no trace of danger is left. Although she has quite an astounding sense of clarity that lets her act with rare clear headedness in the direst of conditions, Claire often relies on her sharp intuition to judge the situation and get to the bottom of a case. This often puts her in a bad position with leading figures since her actions might seem baseless and stubborn in their sight. A reason why she often likes to hunt alone and independently of others. Nonetheless, Claire is a thorough person, and people can often rely on her to finish her jobs and tasks with starkly promising results.

Despite it all, her Aunt Alyss often commented that Claire is not really well cut to be a hunter, because even though she has a strong intuition and exceptional skills, kindness and gentleness were too saturated in her nature. Claire believes that even in the evilest of creatures there might still be some light or good left, enough to warrant that their life is still valuable, and that letting them exist would be worthwhile. She so firmly believes that there is always a chance for redemption. And it is precisely for that very reason, that her aunt fears for her safety, because this childish mercy, this innocent belief, in the kind of world she lives in would one day be the end of her, but Claire is too stubborn to listen.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Misc:

- Claire's Theme - Radiance
- Claire was born to a human father and an angel mother, she currently lives with her only living relative, her Father's sister Alyss.
- Her father and her aunt come from a long family of exceptional Hunters, although none of them are alive, many of the stories regarding her family members can still be heard among Hunters' circles even to this day.
- Is a pretty good cook, and household manager in general, hailed by her aunt as the maker of the best cupcakes ever.
- Is terrified of Bees due to an old childhood accident.
- Loves Architecture and would like to pursue a degree in college soon.
- Likes video games, the color purple, and has a knack of collecting scarves. She nearly has one for every occasion.
- Hates Spicy Food with a passion.
- Her favorite place is the Ocean. She also enjoys Rainy weather, nature and having long aimless walks.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I think he'd trust me for that, and he'd more than trust her, but he never explicitly gave me the role of Co, or anyone really. Give him a couple more days and we'll figure it out from there, but we do need him to keep progressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back