• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Arcadia (AU Supernatural RP) [Always Open]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sorry on my lack of posts, by the way. I'm behind on literally everything ever right now.

edit: we can just pretend Cathy doesn't exist. I don't think I need to add another Hunter to our large cast.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Sorry on my lack of posts, by the way. I'm behind on literally everything ever right now.

edit: we can just pretend Cathy doesn't exist. I don't think I need to add another Hunter to our large cast.

You're a large cast. Ha..

Anyways, good post. Sorry I've been behind with posting, but I'm back on the grind! Whatever that means...

purgatory

Awards
Nightmare, anticipate a post shortly. I'll try to prevent Oriel's conscience from blackening due to being the cause of collateral damage if you miss, which, you won't.

purgatory

Awards
Hey CD-Man, i'll be putting an opening for you in my post. I will shoot you a PM to understand some of the code my demon uses if thats alright with you.

Awards
Name: Vexil
Species: Demon; with a drop of human blood.
Faction: Cult of Lucifer

Weapons: Chains of Execution: From his sleeves Vexil is able to summon ethereal black chains. These chains are each 20 feet in length. The chains are not indestructible; their durability being nearly the same as normal steel chains, however Vexil can summon more length of chains to replace the broken. A broken chain simply vanishes.

Appearance: Vexil is of a fairly above average height, being 6'2 from head to toe to be precise. He has a head of onyx hair, six inches in length and styled solely by how it looks after a nights rest, which usually results in it spiking about in random directions. His skin is a dark tan color, giving him a bit of an exotic appearance. He has thin slanted eyebrows, which in concert with his narrow dark black eyes gives him a cunning visage. He has a sharp shaped face, just ever so slightly edged around his jaw line. His physique is fairly athletic, he maintains a slim toned body fit for long sprints or strenuous activity. He tends to wear a suit of black leather armor, however what is usually seen is the black robes he wears over them

Personality: Vexil is a young man who is hard to figure out, even though it seems quite easy for him to figure 'you' out. He likes to put on airs, and appeal to one's personality, because of this it's hard to tell when he's being sincere. Yet, because of his charm and his honest nature he is a reliable ally. He acts as though he cares about people's feelings, and he does, however he's capable of pulling on one's weaknesses and driving them over the edge without a hint of remorse. He believes firmly in his ideals, and more often than not he will go to extremes to fulfill them.

His mannerisms can be very straight forward and brutally honest, if he sees someone acting out of line he will call them out on it. To him beating around the bush only breeds discontent and does nothing to help. His line of work often puts him in dangerous situations, though he hardly ever kills. It should be noted however, that he has no problem inflicting pain. He simply believes death to be an off putting solution to problems. He'll help out a comrade in need, yet screw anyone else over in the blink of an eye. If you don't mean much to him, then you'll find out in the worst way possible. It's a lost cause trying to figure him out, though you can take solace in the fact that he never lies. If it comes out of his mouth, you can bet that it's 100% the truth as he sees it.

Powers: Vexil is a living conduit of electricity; capable of expelling a large amount of electric energy. Depending on the amount of volts used an average person may be simply shocked with a weak pulse, while a stronger attack can momentarily paralyze or even kill depending on the target's fortitude and resilience. Vexil himself is immune to these charges, and he is able to store electricity within his body for a multitude of uses. Because of this even getting close to him may be an issue, as electricity will arc from his body if a conductor nears him. He posses a unique magnetic field which can be used both offensively and defensively. If he touches someone or something he can 'magnetize' them. Once he does this, he can freely stream a current of electricity through their body once, as long as they stay within a range of 50 yards of him. If what he touches is highly conductive and non-living he can even move it via a steady stream of electricity. Using this ability, he can stream current into his chains, opening up various strategic options.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sword storm. You two can use that however you like. Either to catch a sword in midair for badass points or to add to whatever attack you were performing, or just getting hurt. It'll go away in an arbitrarily short time. Any other characters who aren't part of the group of three duking it out can comment on the sword storm too if you want.

purgatory

Awards
My post is completed. CD-Man, great accident, I completely took advantage of it and used it to kill some of my HP. (Hit Points)

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Alright, after a discussion with Wolfe there's a little change in the original plans. CD-Man you are free to proceed, Blanca also has a new objective, time for you two to break off and accomplish the goals.

I'll save Connor and Section III's perspective for next time, didn't want to post this soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back