• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Tales of Arcadia (AU Supernatural RP) [Always Open]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
  • Crafty Soul
I took some time myself. It was hard, but I suppose after every reply involving something heavy in the plot it would just be weird to write with just conversation for now.

I'm going to give the Cult a little more time to interact but if there's no life in getting to know one another I'll have to start proceeding soonish.

Cassette-Disk

Monotone/Colorful
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
  • Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Character of the Week
  • Alter Ego
I already PMed Wolfe about this, but I figure I should post it here as well. I'm gonna be dropping out of the RP. Sorry guys. I've been having a hard time getting into the groove of things with this RP and the quality of my posts have suffered as a result. I'm rooting for the RP to strive though!

Lumine

We're all sending smoke signals
Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • 2013 Roleplaying Awards
  • Alter Ego
I realize that I am, once again, very very late for posting, and I am so sorry for that. I do have a half post complete but Real Life is evaporating my internet life one MB at a time xD.

I will try to post in the next couple of days, but I just wanted to let you know that I didn't up and poof out of action, I just am unable to post properly at the moment. Sorry ^ ^''

purgatory

Awards
I'll be posting tonight, or sometime tomorrow.
I have a family vacation starting on the 31st (i will be on the plane before any of you are probably even awake) and I won't be back until the 9th of June.