• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXKairi FC ~ "One Sky, One Destiny"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
lol Thanks KH is light82!!! The two characters are Ichigo Kurosaki and Orihime Inoue from the series Bleach (Ichigo is the guy, and Orihime's the girl XD)

And to MangaCrazy101: I agree that they wasted a great chance for a SoKai kiss in KH2, but perhaps its for the best. It could happen in KH3 after all! ;D And that's going to be something I'm interested in seeing in KH3: The development of Sora and Kairi's bond. Even if they never kiss, I'd be happy if the series ended with the two together, holding hands, walking on the shores of Destiny Islands. Or walking through the fully-restored Radiant Garden. ;D

Last edited:

Absent axel

We need comics for sokai. Badly. I'd love to see kairi and sora's adventures together in comics.

Theart

Awards
=D So would I!!! =D There's actually an official Kingdom Hearts manga, and it ships SoKai constantly! In the first couple of pages for the brief volumes on CoM, Jiminy calls Kairi Sora's girlfriend (In the official English translation, I might add) ^_^

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I love how the club is growing fast... 20 members in less than a month?! :eek:

KH is light82

i found this on a another kh site/group so i thought i would bring it here. do you think that sora and kairi will ever date. they should i mean really after all they have been through you would think they would date and yet they haven't(weird)

WantaSoraplushie

I think the reason they haven't is because up until Kairi's letter, niether of them were brave enough to get it out. However, we don't know what happened after KH2. They may have started dating. I guess we'll know when KH3 comes out.

Theart

Awards
Okay ladies and gents, I'm going to reveal the big surprise either tonight or tomorrow. ;D

A

Azrael

I decide that I'm going to bring up some new fanart since it's Christmas.

Theart

Awards
That's great to hear, Rigothamus! =D

Also, here's my Christmas present I kept telling you guys about! Thank our very own Reflection, as well as AceofSpades and Star-Chan from Bleach Asylum for helping out. It's a website for us to talk about SoKai together!

Free forum : One Sky, One Destiny

Theart

Awards
lol No problem!

Merry Christmas guys! ;D

Sora_x_Kairi___Happy_Christmas_by_shirononekojin.jpg

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
That's great to hear, Rigothamus! =D

Also, here's my Christmas present I kept telling you guys about! Thank our very own Reflection, as well as AceofSpades and Star-Chan from Bleach Asylum for helping out. It's a website for us to talk about SoKai together!

Free forum : One Sky, One Destiny

WOW. What an amazing, awesome Christmas present! Thank you D&C!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
WOW. That's a beautiful forum.

The idea reminds me of that CloudxAerith forum I found, which is quite the sanctuary for them. It provides a lot of things, to discuss the characters, and write essays or defenses for said pairing. Or if you need help, they'll give you tips and valid arguments to use. They even have their own Cloud/Aerith vs. Cloud/Tifa forum for those who have to scramble about it. Who knows what can come from this SoKai one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back