• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXKairi FC ~ "One Sky, One Destiny"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
WOW. That's a beautiful forum.

The idea reminds me of that CloudxAerith forum I found, which is quite the sanctuary for them. It provides a lot of things, to discuss the characters, and write essays or defenses for said pairing. Or if you need help, they'll give you tips and valid arguments to use. They even have their own Cloud/Aerith vs. Cloud/Tifa forum for those who have to scramble about it. Who knows what can come from this SoKai one.

Cool! XD I was inspired by my friend from Bleach Asylum, Lady Orihime, who founded this forum for IchigoXOrihime. And thanks for the compliment on the forum. And again, credit also goes to Star-Chan and AceofSpades. ;D

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
That fan-vid was made by avidityy, who makes AMAZING SoKai vids! In fact, here's another one that she's made, though I have to warn you that there's raunchy language and LOTS of innuendos:

LOL You're welcome. XD

And correct me if I'm wrong, but THAT'S not a fanfic is it? XD *Smirks jokingly*

No it's not...heeheehee!

Theart

Awards
Hey everyone! =D Ace just updated the new forum with the final design. Paopu fruit buttons, and more to see there!!! And a revised version of the banner. ;D

Oh and Org, I loved watching that video! XD Hilarious!!!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Wow! That song really does remind me of angsty!SoKai! And it kind of reminds me of sunflowerb's fanfic "Underneath the Willow Tree" on Fanfiction.Net.

Theart

Awards
I've decided to incorporate some things we do at Bleach Asylum. ;D

TOPIC QUESTIONS!!! =D

Favorite SoKai moment thus far in KH?

Who is/are the biggest SoKai shippers in the series?

What is your favorite SoKai fanfiction? AMV? Fanart?

Basically, you copy and paste these questions and answer which ones you'd like to answer! =D Any one else interested in taking part? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back