• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXKairi FC ~ "One Sky, One Destiny"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
LOL Tired and I'm going to get off in a while for rest. XD

BTW, check out the new banner on the first page! ;D

A

Azrael

What a cute banner! It's nice but it needs a troll! Like a troll. Like my avatar.

A

Azrael

Welcome brah. Welcome to the SoKai club. Can we give it another name? The current name is bland.

Theart

Awards
Sorry Rigothamus, but I'm keeping this name. The name and the banner are part of something I've got planned that will be BIG (yes this is the "secret plan" I've been hinting at for a few days now)

And WantaSoraplushie is right: It conveys the meaning to everyone. ;D

Theart

Awards
XD If I can manage it, maybe. But it's going to take a while, plus I'm consulting some contacts of mine from various websites for help to make it ready for everyone. XD

But don't worry: Once it's ready, you'll all be VERY happy. ;D

Theart

Awards
Well this is the fanclub for the pairing of Sora and Kairi. Basically we just talk about the pairing, or plans or stuff anyone has that involves SoKai, or something we think could go well with the pairing, like a song. ;D Basically, just have fun. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back