• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXKairi FC ~ "One Sky, One Destiny"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, Riku was all, "lulzwhydon'tyougivethispaoputoKairiSora" in KH1, in the most teasing manner, naturally. And just as much, Sora was naturally "wut?"

Either way, due to Reika's good video to start things off, we got more to add to the collection! Next up, fanfiction. Though we have plenty already as is.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Well, Riku was all, "lulzwhydon'tyougivethispaoputoKairiSora" in KH1, in the most teasing manner, naturally. And just as much, Sora was naturally "wut?"

Either, due to Reika's good video to start things off, we got more to add to the collection1 Next up, fanfiction. Though we have plenty already as is.

aww fuck you now you're trying to beat me in my devotion to SoKai.

Riku needs to bring them together in KHIII or something.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Welcome aboard, thylings! =D Have fun here!!! *Sorry I haven't been able to do much recently: hurt my neck and it still hurts* XD

Theart

Awards
*Pulls out defibrillator* SHOCK!!!

XD

Mascot... hmm... how about this little fella?

lucky%20%20charm.JPG

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
18 members in a short amount of time, and possibly still growing. We need to advertise this more as well.

If it continues, though, you might have to use one of those tables (like the ones I use, and other club owners), to keep the list from going down and down. Unless you don't mind xD.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
She means something like this. :3

(Members from the Kairi Fan Club)

1. Organization_42| 2. xXGrimmjowXx| 3. Reflection| 4. *TwilightNight*| 5. Xirchs the 13th
6. Endless Warrior Sora|7. AquaVenTerra101|8. MagicalKing|9. Byronic Hero|10. Namimaru
11. Katsuno_Hitomi|12. Lancelot|13. UsagiOkami|14. MangaCrazy101|15. Sa'id
16. Kairi's Hero|17. impart-distart|18. !BRITTANY|19. Reika|20. Allister Nine
21. thylings|22. Yuuki|23. Kairiangel|24. IronMaidenFtwl|25. Riku_Roxas_Sora;4403270
26. RoseateDawn|27. Absent axel|28. WantaSoraplushie|29. kairiismyBFFL|30. oblivionkeyrocks
31. Lanydx reborn|32. Spyells|33. madammina|34. namine_ftw|35. Divide&Conquer
36. scubasteve|37. Hokage​

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
She means something like this. :3

(Members from the Kairi Fan Club for example)

1. Organization_42| 2. xXGrimmjowXx| 3. Reflection| 4. *TwilightNight*| 5. Xirchs the 13th
6. Endless Warrior Sora|7. AquaVenTerra101|8. MagicalKing|9. Byronic Hero|10. Namimaru

11. Katsuno_Hitomi|12. Lancelot|13. UsagiOkami|14. MangaCrazy101|15. Sa'id
16. Kairi's Hero|17. impart-distart|18. !BRITTANY|19. Reika|20. Allister Nine
21. thylings|22. Yuuki|23. Kairiangel|24. IronMaidenFtwl|25. Riku_Roxas_Sora;4403270
26. RoseateDawn|27. Absent axel|28. WantaSoraplushie|29. kairiismyBFFL|30. oblivionkeyrocks
31. Lanydx reborn|32. Spyells|33. madammina|34. namine_ftw|35. Divide&Conquer
36. scubasteve|37. Hokage​

Theart

Awards
D= Ah. That. *Low whistle* What I do at other forums is just put the names under a spoiler, if the list gets too long.

Would that work?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
YES. That table :p.

All you need is the tags [*TABLE] [*/TABLE] (with the little dot stars in there taken out), and you start adding the names inside, while you separate them each with this little stick (copy and paste is better, if you don't know how to get it in the keyboard):

|

Advice on this is that when you want to press ENTER and get to another line, not to add said stick at the end of the last member before you do so. It won't look as "clean", so to speak. That's all.

You can quote my front pages, and see an example of what I mean if anything. Actually, might as well do it here, and you can quote that (my bad, we got 19 members. Forgot to count you Divide, since I focused on the members list):

1. Divide&Conquer| 2. Organization_42| 3. Reflection| 4. RoseateDawn| 5. Traskix
6. *TwilightNight*| 7. WantaSoraPlushie| 8. Spyells| 9. luna1017| 10. namine_ftw
11. Azrael| 12. Riku191| 13. aqualight| 14. Landyx reborn| 15. Absent axel
16. Reika| 17. thylings| 18. NeoEevee| 19. FairyBlue86

Or, if that's too tedious/tiring for you, yeah, spoiler tags can work, lol xD.

For advertisement I was thinking of creating a little banner that we could use for our signatures.

That's basically the perfect way to do so. After all, the only people who know of this club are the ones that usually travel in here. Or if you're a popular member, people will follow you to it. Or...yeah xD.

Theart

Awards
XD Thanks, but I'll stick to spoilers. XD *Is the living lazy bum of KHI (Or ONE of them at least XD)*

Speaking of banners, I've been wondering whether or not I should switch in the banner from the version of this FC I own at Bleach Asylum, (the banner was made by my friend, AceOfSpades)

Here it is!

[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd276/EndofHypnosis/SoxKai.png[/IMG]

However, Reflection was already kind enough to make us a nice banner, so I'd need her approval. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back