• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in next Super Smash Bros? [3DS/Wii U]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want to hear arguments for or against Sora in the next Super Smash Bros games which were officially confirmed this past E3, for both 3DS and Wii U.

By now, Sora is a Nintendo character as well, with countless series entries spanning three Nintendo handhelds. He also is one of Square Enix' most popular mascot characters, has a wide skill set perfect for SSB, and would appeal to the kids as well.

Tatsu

Personally, I think both Sora and Naruto should be in the next SMB so fans can finally have the long awaited showdown.

Sora vs Naruto in Pokemon Stadium= Sold out arena and most anticipated fight since Link vs Mario

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Personally, I think both Sora and Naruto should be in the next SMB so fans can finally have the long awaited showdown.

Sora vs Naruto in Pokemon Stadium= Sold out arena and most anticipated fight since Link vs Mario

lol wat?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
ven confirmed for smash 4
al1009180248binout.jpg

al1010082116binout.jpg

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Yes for all the reasons stated by the OP. No because of something Disney-related.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Sora Vs. Nintendo's most iconic characters.
I can dig it.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I'd love to see Sora show up in a Super Smash Bros. game, so I've got no problem with that idea. Sora vs. Link- THAT would be a good showdown!

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

Sora vs Naruto in Pokemon Stadium= Sold out arena and most anticipated fight since Sonic vs Mario
Fixed
I like the idea of Sora in Smash Bros, but I think theres too wide a variety of forms to please all the fans. Some might want the simple KH1 form, using mostly magic, while others will want the flashy KH2 form, (Despite never being on a Nintendo console yet) that uses all the cool keyblade techniques.
If they could figure out a good balance though, I would love it

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, I don't particularlly care for Sora, even though he'd be a great fit. One reason WiiU is getting great publicity because of the third part support, so wouldn't be fitting for a game like Smash Bros. to get a reasonable amount of Third Party support? It'd be cool for Sora to be one of them.

Xenin

Banned
I thought Sora was one of the third party character's that was gonna be in it but Sonic and Snake beat him to it..hmm maybe I dreamt it up.

And I can't wait for SSB becoming Super Smash Flash lol

Gold3nstar

Mmm... Yes. Riku as well, I want to PLAY as him, and not with just jump, attack, and dark aura for 5 seconds. COM doesn't count. 3d isn't out yet.

metrifyx

I like the idea of Sora in Smash Bros, but I think theres too wide a variety of forms to please all the fans. Some might want the simple KH1 form, using mostly magic, while others will want the flashy KH2 form, (Despite never being on a Nintendo console yet) that uses all the cool keyblade techniques.
If they could figure out a good balance though, I would love it

As far as cosmetics go, there are always multiple costumes for each character. There could be one for his original outfit, and one for the second, as well as the usual color variations.

Technique is another thing, but I don't see that being a problem at all. A combos could be used for melee, while B combos could be used for magic.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would not mind it. I like Sora well enough, and he'd make a good representative of SE.

I can't see any negatives of him being in the game. It is good publicity for Kingdom Hearts, it would be the very first game Sora has crossed over to, and it would show how open Nintendo is to 3rd party support now.

The Disney obstacle is easily crossed if talks between the companies go good. They can't use the excuse that they wish not to show their characters exhibiting violent behavior because it is waaaaaaay too late for that.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Jeels , don't mislead me and make me think Sora was confirmed!

But any way isn't Sora developing the game ?

And yes he would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back