Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kingudamu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's okay to slow down and take your time for the mural project you know ^^ We appreciate how quickly you are getting these done, but take your time. There's no rush at all~

(Sorry to be a nitpicky ass, but I just noticed for Selphie for example, there are a bunch of tiny little transparent spots left over ^^)
    Hello!

Hey thanks for the compliment n_n Wasn't expecting that! lol. So nice to hear people like Plowed.
    It's been a while since I updated, but I AM working on it. In the words of Tetsuya Nomura, "Please look forward to it!"
    Thanks for the welcome. I've been on this forum for a while, I just lurk most of the time. So yeah, anywhere you see the username numberoneyaoifan, rizuzechocolate, or pseudosoapscribe... it's probably me.

(>^_^)> hugs, and take care kingudamu!
    Hey... Nice to meet ya... I saw your TAV fanart... very good... Nice touch with the pigtail on Aqua
    oh i thought terra is already wearing an elf hat heh.

anyway, i noticed that aqua and ven's arms are kinda small compared to their bodies, so uh you could try fixing that. :D but that's up to you of course
    nice. i sure like to see the colored and resized version of it some time :D

it's christmas-themed right?
    Howdy! The SoRiku fc was reopened and you were added in as a member as you requested to join the old one ^^ feel free to join in on the fun.
    i would make each audition an indiviual video, so one vid for aqua, one for riku, and one for kairi
    S
    Check your rep. You're back in the green.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6