• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
metrifyx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yep. In 11th. My sophomore year was much much better than my freshmen so I ended up fine. You'll be okay :3
    its the weekend so im entitled to no care about getting enough sleep right now

so how was band camp?
    Oh thats a really good length! I always thought that it was pretty too have hair that long, but I got mad that my hair wouldn't go that long so I cut it haha, and ahhh okay! I'm pretty sure I have a round face too, because it's not long, and my chin isn't very defined lol, I'm so weird. D: I think the contest has ended now though, and I tried to do it friday, but my STUPID-ASS movie maker was being annoying, and wouldn't let me edit anything, so I need to fix it before I can post the video, which suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks cause idk when the deadline is ;u; I will post it there, even if the contest is over, just so that I can feel the satisfaction of learning the whole dance :D
    IT DOES! Wow, that must be kinda long then! Unless your talking about it going to the floor, then it would be really REALLY really long lol. I want mine to get to the same length as before, and I want my bangs to grow out to be a normal length haha :p Well what type of face shape do you have! I might be able to help, my mom is a hairstylist! Lol that was such a long time ago though! Haha have you uploaded yours yet? I'm going to try to do it tomorrow, because every time I record myself, I see something I'm doing wrong, and then I have to fix it more lol.

Impatience, we all have it ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…