• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Series 'HD Test' Planned for Anniversary + some KH3D infos.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
If it is just a test, then it's most likely for BBSV2 and second most likely being an HD collection.

Ronove

I wish. It's unclear what the HD test is... but it seems more like an HD release of KH1.

I don't know. BBSv2 seems fairly likely to come out on the Vita, as per the Squeenix tradition of spreading KH to every system known to man, and Vita is very much an HD system...

noheartx

Yea I'm disappointed about that. I really hope that we get a late release for the PSP or PSN. I mean, I'm not throwing the cash out for a Vita. I'm saving up for a PS3 now, and that's taking forever. Although, doing the HD test on BBSV2 makes it seem like a better game, so i can't wait for news on that.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't know. BBSv2 seems fairly likely to come out on the Vita, as per the Squeenix tradition of spreading KH to every system known to man, and Vita is very much an HD system...

I would rather it was BBSv2.

Ronove

I would rather it was BBSv2.
Well, you are not alone in that regard. I suppose we'll find out with the TGS! Of course, an HD remake is fine with me so long as BBSv2 is also HD.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It could be testing HD for a new game, but I don't know how that'd help "get new players into the series at present."

A lot of people here probably disagree, but I really hope the HD remasters set (if it comes out) is on PS3 and Xbox 360.

It'd either PS3 or PS3 and 360. And then, Vita is also possible, but not without PS3.
Honestly, it's not to bad on an idea to do all of them.
Also, WiiU is a good possibility too. It'd be a nice launch title.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Well, it's gonna be released just in time for the 10th anniversery.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! KH3D out EARLY next year!!!!!!!! My God I never would have imagined it would be out so soon!! And then we have the 10th anniversary!!!!! Oh 2012 will be a good kh year. I am so getting a 3DS for Christmas .

I told you it would be out next year :p.
Weren't you hoping for a December release though?

kdude17

Yeah I would also pay full price for remasters, since I don't have a ps2 or the games anymore. Also, how many of you are going to buy a 3DS? I've never had a DS so since the 3DS is backwards compatible I could also use it to play Days and ReCoded, the only KH games I haven't played. And if Numora saying its up to par with a console game is true after seeing it at TGS, it'll be hard to say no to.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Yeah I would also pay full price for remasters, since I don't have a ps2 or the games anymore. Also, how many of you are going to buy a 3DS? I've never had a DS so since the 3DS is backwards compatible I could also use it to play Days and ReCoded, the only KH games I haven't played. And if Numora saying its up to par with a console game is true after seeing it at TGS, it'll be hard to say no to.

Well, wasn't planning on buying a 3DS but the recent price cut
+ 'broken' ds, the top screen came lose, I can still play though but it's not fun playing while holding the top screen
+ backwards compatibilty
have made a 3DS a lot more interesting for me so yeah, probably buying one. I do hope a lot of good games will be released on the handheld, I hope it lasts as long as my old DS did (6 years old!!)

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
If Nomura says 3D is as important as the numbered titles, then I can easily see a remake/FM on the horizon. And I have the feeling that this FM would be released on the PS3 (much like Re:CoM)

Last edited:

Ronove

Hm, well let's suppose that he is talking about an HD remake, that would mean THREE major KH projects and most likely two FMs to go along with them before Kingdom Hearts 3.

I don't like that one bit.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Hm, well let's suppose that he is talking about an HD remake, that would mean THREE major KH projects and most likely two FMs to go along with them before Kingdom Hearts 3.

I don't like that one bit.

You talk like we ain't gonna see KH3 'till the 20th anniversary of KH, I don't like the sound of that xo.

But on a serious note, I hope they'll leave out the final mixes...

kdude17

Well, wasn't planning on buying a 3DS but the recent price cut
+ 'broken' ds, the top screen came lose, I can still play though but it's not fun playing while holding the top screen
+ backwards compatibilty
have made a 3DS a lot more interesting for me so yeah, probably buying one. I do hope a lot of good games will be released on the handheld, I hope it lasts as long as my old DS did (6 years old!!)

Yeah true, the 3DS with KH3D would probably be around like $220, which isn't that bad I guess for a fairly new handheld. Maybe a KH3D bundle? I would deffinetly be interested in that. I just recently started following Kingdom Hearts again so I bought a used PSP for $75 to play BBS. There's other good games for the PSP, but that's the main reason I got one. The 3DS looks like it'll have a lot more good games than just KH3D.

Ronove

You talk like we ain't gonna see KH3 'till the 20th anniversary of KH, I don't like the sound of that xo.

But on a serious note, I hope they'll leave out the final mixes...

I doubt it. Birth By Sleep's Final Mix sold like hotcakes, so we're definitely going to get a Final Mix from that. Maybe Dream Drop Distance won't get a final mix, but come to think of it EVERY game in the series besides Days has gotten some sort of final mix.

KH1 had KH1FM
COM had Re:Com
KH2 had KH2FM
Coded had Re:coded
BBS had BBSFM

So it's very possible that both DDD and BBSv2 get Final Mixes.

Oh wow, could you imagine KINGDOM HEARTS COLLECTION HD REMAKE SUPER FINAL MIX?

thedairyfairy

Well, lets not all shit our pants at the same time, remember BBS was supposed to come out "Summer 09?" Well it came out in september. Meaning "Early 2012" could possibly be all the way until april or may.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I doubt it. Birth By Sleep's Final Mix sold like hotcakes, so we're definitely going to get a Final Mix from that. Maybe Dream Drop Distance won't get a final mix, but come to think of it EVERY game in the series besides Days has gotten some sort of final mix.

KH1 had KH1FM
COM had Re:Com
KH2 had KH2FM
Coded had Re:coded
BBS had BBSFM

So it's very possible that both DDD and BBSv2 get Final Mixes.

Oh wow, could you imagine KINGDOM HEARTS COLLECTION HD REMAKE SUPER FINAL MIX?

I wouldn't matter to see a Days FM or a Re:Days... then again its expected there are FM for kh3 and DDD altought i would like to KH3 (since its the last game of the series) english and japanese people should have the same content, not more content nor the japanese with a FM nor the English game... Equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back