• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Series 'HD Test' Planned for Anniversary + some KH3D infos.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anime10121

Awards
Idk how people got hd collection from a test.

To me it sounds like it could be technical demo

I agree, the way I read the original comment on adrianseng was Nomura implying that he was starting hd testing for the third game after they finished Versus. I'm not saying that they are starting on the third game, but the timeline fits that its about time for them to start playing around with hd concepts. I dont know where people got HD Remaster from HD test, a lot of sites are even going so far as to confirm an hd remaster is in development. HD remasters dont really need much work considering (I assume) they are just converted back to their original format. HD test implies that they are trying something new and are tinkering with concepts.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
This is best probably the best piece of news I've heard in a LONG while.

Cheaken

Awards
I can't wait! I can't believe it's probably coming out so soon. It seems we'll probably get more than one thing for the tenth anniversary too!! :D

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Re: KH 3D will be playable at TGS!

Well the game is probably like 50-60% done, so I hope we can see the improvements they've made.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! KH3D out EARLY next year!!!!!!!! My God I never would have imagined it would be out so soon!! And then we have the 10th anniversary!!!!! Oh 2012 will be a good kh year. I am so getting a 3DS for Christmas .

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Im hoping there's more clarity about what the game will be about

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I figured 3D would be out in 2012, good to hear that it's coming along well. :3

ICECOOL113

Very impressive and I can't wait to see DDD at TGS!

I saw those pictures on the site from back in January and I just want to say that I'm glad that Traverse town is making a come back that is better than Re:Coded

kdude17

Awesome news. Great to hear that we can count on it coming out next year. But a really interesting part of the article:

Nomura did acknowledge that at this point, it could be tough for gamers to enter the world of Kingdom Hearts. With the 10th anniversary of the franchise approaching, Nomura hopes to address this problem.

Hinting towards HD remastered set maybe? Sounds more like that than BBSv2, since it doesn't really make sense that that would catch people up on the series who have just started playing. Maybe remasters for PS3 AND 360? Chances are slim, just a thought.

Ronove

Wait, couldn't the HD test be Birth By Sleep Volume II?

Ven1028

Hinting towards HD remastered set maybe? Sounds more like that than BBSv2, since it doesn't really make sense that that would catch people up on the series who have just started playing. Maybe remasters for PS3 AND 360? Chances are slim, just a thought.

I thought the same thing...I really hope there are HD remastered versions of the games. I wouldn't be opposed to both xbox 360 and PS3 either, as successful a franchise as kh is it could only make more sales by giving more console options

kdude17

A lot of people here probably disagree, but I really hope the HD remasters set (if it comes out) is on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Stormfall

As much as i would love a KH1 and 2 HD collection, it sounds to me more like Nomura want's to test what a new kingdom hearts would be like on a HD console. Possible test for the future of the series.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
That's some cool news. Kinda expected DDD to be released in 2012 anyway. So, late Winter/early Spring release for Japan, mid Spring/early Summer for the english release date? I can dig that. Wonder what the company is planning to do with this "HD Test"... Can't wait to find out =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back