• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Series 'HD Test' Planned for Anniversary + some KH3D infos.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh my god! I hope so, even though I still have and play the originals.
I could not agree more, if they do it, make it the final mix versions! I want all those extras damn it!
It still annoys me that we do not get any of this :(

I want my KH Complete!! (I am obsessed with the series but I am sure most here are!)

You'd be surprised. But it depends on your definition of 'obsessed.'

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I don't think of it as obsession. I just have a passion for good games. The KH series has been generally good.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Oh Grass, don't get my hopes up! That all sounds too good to be true, but man I would plop a hundred bucks for an HD collection like that. But I'm gonna have to disagree with you and agree with others on the part that BBSv2 is more likely to be its own game. I've just got that itching feeling that this is the route that Nomura's going since that was what the fans wanted back then but idk. Since everything's still uncertain right now, that could still change, especially if there's more demand for the HD collection. It would be really nice if Nomura had BBSv2 as just a connection thingy for the HD collection since it would also mean more profit for them on being able to gain new players this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back