• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: Summer Vacation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
I have to ask as well, what did you mean by that?
Were you saying that he was a spoilt brat or something?
If you didn't then sorry.

Mikoto-Cat

AN:

(I know…when there’s a long Author’s note it’s never good)

I’m so sorry but I won’t continue writing this fan fiction. I know you guys enjoy it but once people start being demanding it just not fun anymore but it feels like a chore. I don’t think some people get it but all my time isn’t spent on writing fan fiction, I have school as well so that’s why a lot of chapters are late but when I get pressured into writing I forget about homework and I’ll get into trouble because some people aren’t patient enough to wait until I have time so that’s why I’ve stopped writing this. I won’t say who they are but I’m pretty sure they know already.

I want thank my sister for helping me out with SMHS and SMSV, My friend Chrissy for suggesting that I add Kuri and Ed because it made things more interesting and for those who have reviewed, helped and encouraged me to write Secret Mission: High school and Secret Mission: Summer Vacation.

I will write more Stories and Fan fictions in the near future.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
AN:

I’m so sorry but I won’t continue writing this fan fiction. I know you guys enjoy it but once people start being demanding it just not fun anymore but it feels like a chore. I don’t think some people get it but all my time isn’t spent on writing fan fiction, I have school as well so that’s why a lot of chapters are late but when I get pressured into writing I forget about homework and I’ll get into trouble because some people aren’t patient enough to wait until I have time so that’s why I’ve stopped writing this. I won’t say who they are but I’m pretty sure they know already.

I want thank my sister for helping me out with SMHS and SMSV, My friend Chrissy for suggesting that I add Kuri and Ed because it made things more interesting and for those who have reviewed, helped and encouraged me to write Secret Mission: High school and Secret Mission: Summer Vacation.

By no means should you neglect school and other things to write this fan fiction. While I am disappointed, I understand perfectly, and everyone else should too... I look forward to seeing what else you come up with. :3

Mikoto-Cat

aw thnx guys. I thought you'd all hate me after i posted that note.

anyway there are some other stories I will do in the future. One of them is an original story (SciFi/Fantasy/Adventure/Comedy/Romance/Angst) which I'm still thinking about the title for. It's about what happened to humans 900 years after a nuclear war on Earth and the main characters are sky pirates who sometimes act like pre school children.

Then there's a 358/2 days doujinshi collab called "358/2 dorks" that will be drawn by these lovely ladies:

Scarlet-Songstress
Inu-Kuri
Nejihyugasaga

and I will be writing the scripts so dw i'm not going to completely stop writing

Last edited:

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
AN:

W-what??? So sorry if us fans were maing your fanfiction seem like chore!
But it really was great...
But if you want to stop writing it, then that's okay :)
And I really loved this fanfic...

Diastyl

This fanfiction is ending???? But it was awesome!!!!

But its your choice, so you can stop writing it. Everyone has choices.

:)

Zeph

imp of the perverse
aw thnx guys. I thought you'd all hate me after i posted that note.

anyway there are some other stories I will do in the future. One of them is an original story (SciFi/Fantasy/Adventure/Comedy/Romance/Angst) which I'm still thinking about the title for. It's about what happened to humans 900 years after a nuclear war on Earth and the main characters are sky pirates who sometimes act like pre school children.

Then there's a 358/2 days doujinshi collab called "358/2 dorks" that will be drawn by these lovely ladies:

Scarlet-Songstress
Inu-Kuri
Nejihyugasaga

and I will be writing the scripts so dw i'm not going to completely stop writing

Of course we wouldn't. If the author doesn't want to continue the fanfic, then she shouldn't. :3 Because then there's be no meaning to it. I don't know if that made any sense anywhere but inside my head... heh.

You're original story sounds great and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it. ^^;;; And the doujinshi collab sounds really great, and the artists seem very talented. :3

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Aww the fanfics closing!
That sucks.
But I'll look forward to anyother fanfics. *stares at harrasers*
You know who you are!

Zeph

imp of the perverse
....hmph. I don't remember anyone "harassing" you....obviously, you're not entirely committed to writing this....

Are you serious? Mikoto Cat was writing this both for her enjoyment and our own. It takes all the fun out of writing something when douches like you say things like this. And if by "commitment" you mean neglecting her life/school work, then no one needs to be that commited to writing a fan fiction. You should be happy that she was kind enough to even finish SMHS, let alone begin on a sequel!

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Are you serious? Mikoto Cat was writing this both for her enjoyment and our own. It takes all the fun out of writing something when douches like you say things like this. And if by "commitment" you mean neglecting her life/school work, then no one needs to be that commited to writing a fan fiction. You should be happy that she was kind enough to even finish SMHS, let alone begin on a sequel!
mm-hmm! i'm on this person's side!

Riku Fan1415

Then why is she stopping? She obviously doesn't enjoy it any longer. As for neglecting life/school, you said that, not me. Anyone who stops writing a story because people want more (no one was harassing anyone) is the douche, not me.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
once people start being demanding.

....hmph. I don't remember anyone "harassing" you....obviously, you're not entirely committed to writing this....
She never said she was being harassed, HeartoftheHero did. What Mikoto said was that people were becoming demanding, pressuring her, when it has been stated multiple times before that she cannot write the chapters as fast due to school and other things (if my understanding of the southern hemisphere's reverse seasons is correct, than spring just began for her, making that schoolwork is by far at its hardest, most time consuming stage). She was commited to this story, but had other, more important things to do that had to be done; if you think that writing an online fanfiction should under any circumstances be so important that it be placed before other things such as school, family, etc., then there is obviously something wrong with you. Make no mistake, I am dissapointed, but not with Mikoto, I agree with her decision completely, I would have done the same thing in her position.

Oh and
ME WANT COMEDY!
*starts munching on comedy despite the fact that it is physically impossible to "munch" on a theme*

*angry mob marches up*
Mob Leader: What do we want?
Mob: COMEDY!!!!!
Mob Leader: When do we want it?
Mob: WHENEVER MIKOTO POSTS A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!
Mob Leader: -_- I really gotta get me a new mob......

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Then why is she stopping? She obviously doesn't enjoy it any longer. As for neglecting life/school, you said that, not me. Anyone who stops writing a story because people want more (no one was harassing anyone) is the douche, not me.

There's a difference between stopping because people want more, and stopping because the people who want more are seemingly unable to wait untl the author actually has the time to write it. As for the rest of what I was going to write, please see Diomedes' post, because I believe he said it quite well.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I think this pointless argument shouldn't continue. It's wasting time and is considered spam, if you think someone is a douche you should keep it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back