• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Scans and outfits look amazing.

Any estimate as to when it'll be translated?

Well we already have quite a bit of the basic content translated if you read on the actual site and in the thread there's a couple blurbs. For some of the screenshots it's a bit hard to read so when we get a HQ scan we'll be able to translate that. :)

blueheart

Bronze Member
I dont think the grid looks as bad as some people think. I mean they are doing exactly the same thing SE did for Port Royal in KH2. I think what might seem off about it is probably that Tron looked more videogame-ish in the Grid and in Legacy it was enhanced to be a fully digital world

Somehow I hated the PotC world in KH2, but not the Tron world. SDG seemed to blend better in that world.

Maybe because of their costume change and the bright colors? They just looked less awkward there.
The way they looked next to Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and the background was just wrong.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
We're probably gonna get our hands on a better scan soon, so don't worry about the quality right now. `3`

As for the scan itself, the idea of using the Dream Pieces to synthesize new Dream Eaters sounds very nifty. It'll give the game a little bit of a grinding mechanic.

Something tells me that the dream eater pieces will be like the monster crystals in FFXIII-2. The nightmare when beaten, will drop a dream eater piece of itself, sort of like a blueprint, that will allow you to synthesize a dream eater version of that nightmare. I'm assuming some monsters, like the ultima one, might need mutliple dream eater pieces to blend many of their abilities together kind of.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So kinda like in the Shin Megami Tensei series where you could merge your Personas to make new ones? But with KH2's synthesis/recipe system and kinda like XIII-2? KH3D = Persona XIII-2

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
THE ORANGE SCANS RETURN D:

Looks... good. Can't really tell...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hate the orange/red pages xD It always happens when the game is almost out and they are like "we can't dedicate anymore colored pages to it so we dump it on the regular manga pages because it's cheap!"

I guess since we're getting an issue chock-full of KH3D March 29th, there isn't much to bother with now xD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So kinda like in the Shin Megami Tensei series where you could merge your Personas to make new ones? But with KH2's synthesis/recipe system and kinda like XIII-2? KH3D = Persona XIII-2

Wow yes it is like that, i love persona
they both even have jack frost

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Got some more pages for the lot of yeh.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

snow_flake40

Awards
Aw wow, these look great... Why do they have to keep cutting off Riku's Way to the Dawn, though? I wanna see it all Tron-ified. :c And I'm loving that snail Dream Eater. It looks awesome.

Also, QUORRA RENDER QUORRA RENDER QUORRA RENDER QUORRA RENDER *passes out*

Awards
Got some more pages for the lot of yeh.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Aww, no world icon/logo yet.

The main thing I'm interested in about this world is whether there will be flashbacks as to how Ansem (or Xehanort using Ansem's name?) acquired the original Space Paranoids program/server from the ENCOM building. (How'd he even know about the program/world in the first place?)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just my two cents.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Hm, on the second set of colored pages, on the far left there is a screen shot of Riku's stats and abilities. But right next to that it says something about "FLICK Lv.1" and then there is some weird symbol next to it. I am really curious as to what that means, hopefully soon :p

Edit: Also, I love the Owl :) And the Giraffe!

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Hm, on the second set of colored pages, on the far left there is a screen shot of Riku's stats and abilities. But right next to that it says something about "FLICK Lv.1" and then there is some weird symbol next to it. I am really curious as to what that means, hopefully soon :p
I think that might be a command with its level attached to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back