Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Crazy Mario
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Key word: Moderator. It's just something that is both fun and stops people changing every 5 minutes.
    I mostly like Nintendo the most since it was my childhood. The days of playing Sonic 2 on the sega genenis was some of the best years of my life.
    Lol. Yeah i'm new and i'm trying to make as many friends as I can on this fourm. Also I love Mario and that let to your name which led to me friending you.
    Just as a protip for the future since you didn't know :3

Domestic magazines such as GameInformer, Nintendo Power, etc. hate it when scans are posted online. Sorry for deleting your pics, but we just don't want a C&D coming our way ^^a
    Wow. I'm a 19 white half blind dude. I'm out of high school and starting College. I live in LA. I'm Christian, who is girl crazy.

Fave Animes: Naruto, Trigun, FMA, DBZ, and DBGT, OutLaw Star, Darrruara, Soul Eater, Lucky Star, Code Geass, Big O, Pokemon, Digimon Tamers, and any Miyakui movie.

Fave cartoons: BatMan The Animated, BatMan Beyond, The Simpsons, Futurama, Animeanics, FIM, House of Mouse, Darkwing Duck, Loony Tunes, and X-Men.

Fave Games: KH, TWEWY, Sonic, Zelda, Pokemon, FFX, FFIX, FFVI, FFXIII, FFCC, Mario, Metal Gear Solid, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, .Hack GU, Okami, Megaman Legends, and BioShock.

I kinda read both Marvel and DC, but my fave superheroes are BatMan, Dare Devil, Spider Man and Captain America and DeadPool.

I'm also a rocker
    Yeah. It could have been something awful like "Slutty Mario" or "Barbara Mario". That would have been scary.

I love how they changed it without even asking though xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6