• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Re: February Weekly Shonen Jump Scans

I apologize for maybe being a derp, but who is 13? I don't see anywhere on the Wiki where it mentions any VAs for Quorra yet. (Olivia Wilde will probably return for the role in the English version, but there's no confirmation as of now.)

who is 13 olivia wilde???

Olivia Wilde ued to play Dr. Remy Hadley on House. WHen he recruited her, they gave her the number 13. Which stuck util she left the show. I m used to seeing Olivia Wilde as 13, so I call her that. But yes, 13 = Olivia Wilde.

And it was regular wikipedia, not the KH Wiki, which has costanly been shown to be wrong.

Esquire

i wonder why they changed tron's world from space parinods to the grid? is it becuase they're using the new tron for the basis of the world?

I think this world may be the original program. The one from KHII was just a copy IIRC. I think the names are different so we can tell the difference between the two worlds.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think this world may be the original program. The one from KHII was just a copy IIRC. I think the names are different so we can tell the difference between the two worlds.

If this would awakens and comes back to the relma of light what will happen to our tron

Esquire

If this would awakens and comes back to the relma of light what will happen to our tron

Nothing at all, probably. The Tron we know is all smiles in Space Paranoids. We don't know exactly what happens to a world when it returns to the realm of light, though. At least we don't know what happens regarding the characters. For people like Gepetto and Mickey and co. we know they're already in the Realm of Light. We don't exactly know what the case is for the cast of Hunchback and Legacy, but I guess it could be assumed that they're sleeping along with the world.

Luna♪

Sora and Riku look so amazing in their Tron outfits! :D

Riku looks awesome in the light cycle.

I really can't wait to play this world.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
One thing I probably keep saying is how awesome I think the Tron art style is... But now I have a new thought: Imagine how amazing this world is going to be with the 3D on! :D

You said that while we were watching Tron: Legacy yesterday... and yes, it shall be GLORIOUS!!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Nothing, because the Tron we know from KH2 isn't the "Tron" from Legacy. It was said in KH2 that Space Paranoids is a copy of the original system from ENCOM.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nothing at all, probably. The Tron we know is all smiles in Space Paranoids. We don't know exactly what happens to a world when it returns to the realm of light, though.

Destiny Islands
Land of Dragon
Pride Lands
Beast's Castle
Pinnochio's Unnamed World
Dumbo's Unnamed World
Bambi's unnamed World

At least we don't know what happens regarding the characters.

Selphie
Nala
Mulan
Lumiere

For people like Gepetto and Mickey and co. we know they're already in the Realm of Light. We don't exactly know what the case is for the cast of Hunchback and Legacy, but I guess it could be assumed that they're sleeping along with the world.

That is a logical evaluation.

Esquire

Destiny Islands
Land of Dragon
Pride Lands
Beast's Castle
Pinnochio's Unnamed World
Dumbo's Unnamed World
Bambi's unnamed World

I thought those worlds were in the Realm of Darkness rather than the Realm of Sleep. Aside from Pinnochio's world. Unless you're talking about a world other than Prankster's Paradise?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hm, I don't know.
Maybe the difference between the KH1 worlds and the DDD worlds is that whe all of them were rescued, the DDD worlds went to sleep because they weren't locked.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I'm loving how keyblades look in the grid, hell I love the art style in general! One question though, who are the guys in the bottom left corner?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
All of those worlds that were destroyed before and in KH 1 were in the Realm of Darkness once.
When Mickey and Sora closed the DtD in KH 1 most of the destroyed worlds (with their inhabitants) were revived, but not all of them.

Some of them, according to Yen Sid, "didn't reach the gate" and fell into the realm of sleep instead. I think that was elaborated upon in the Jump Festa-Trailer.

Esquire

Hm, I don't know.
Maybe the difference between the KH1 worlds and the DDD worlds is that whe all of them were rescued, the DDD worlds went to sleep because they weren't locked.

That makes sense. I'm sure we'll get some kind of explanation for it in DDD. All we do know is that prior to KH1, the worlds were swallowed up by darkness, and those worlds should have been freed after KH1. Some of the worlds, though, most likely entered the Realm of Sleep at that point? As to why they did it, we don't know. Hopefully it's a better reason than "It was just random chance."

EDIT: Yeah, I'll just go with what Sephiroth said

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That makes sense. I'm sure we'll get some kind of explanation for it in DDD. All we do know is that prior to KH1, the worlds were swallowed up by darkness, and those worlds should have been freed after KH1. Some of the worlds, though, most likely entered the Realm of Sleep at that point? As to why they did it, we don't know. Hopefully it's a better reason than "It was just random chance."

EDIT: Yeah, I'll just go with what Sephiroth said

Perhaps when Aqua and Mickey were running around in the Realm of Darkness they did something to allow the worlds to be set free at the end of KH1, but unfortunately Mickey and Aqua didn't get to every world trapped in darkness so the ones they missed ended up in the Realm of Sleep.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Perhaps when Aqua and Mickey were running around in the Realm of Darkness they did something to allow the worlds to be set free at the end of KH1, but unfortunately Mickey and Aqua didn't get to every world trapped in darkness so the ones they missed ended up in the Realm of Sleep.
This is actually the theory I've been leaning on to as well.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Scans and outfits look amazing.

Any estimate as to when it'll be translated?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I dont think the grid looks as bad as some people think. I mean they are doing exactly the same thing SE did for Port Royal in KH2. I think what might seem off about it is probably that Tron looked more videogame-ish in the Grid and in Legacy it was enhanced to be a fully digital world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back