• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
The more I see the new Tron oufits the more I like them, and the new Dream Eaters continue to look good.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The Grid =/= Space Paranoids

The Grid is a completely different system Kevin Flynn created, using the ENCOM system as a blueprint to build his own on a private, offline system in the basement of his arcade. He then took Tron off of the ENCOM system and put him on the Grid to help maintain the system and serve as a system defender.

The Space Paranoids world in KH2 is a copy of the ENCOM system Ansem the Wise obtained and made into the Hollow Bastion OS.

The two have the same roots but are on completely different computers in completely different worlds and in completely different realms.

Space Paranoids is in the Realm of Light.

The Grid is in the Realm of Sleep.

Yeah, this :p People do keep making that mistake a lot...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, now my rant aside, I think it is possible for the Grid and Space Paranoids to be merged or a copy of the Grid to be made by Sam and installed on the Hollow Bastion OS as a system upgrade. Who knows what the fate of the Grid will be and how Space Paranoids will be effected.

[spoilers=Tron]I think the biggest question here is the role Tron plays. Like GrovyleTheThief said, the Tron on the Grid is not the one Sora knows, but in essence he is the same (minus the whole "Clu corrupting Tron and turning him into Rinzler" thing)

Potentially there could be a connection between their hearts since they are the same person.[/spoiler]

Last edited:

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Okay, now my rant aside, I think it is possible for the Grid and Space Paranoids to be merged or a copy of the Grid to be made by Sam and installed on the Hollow Bastion OS as a system upgrade. Who knows what the fate of the Grid will be and how Space Paranoids will be effected.
Easy. Sam gives it to Ansem who installs it to his laptop. There, now he has both stationary and portable devices of unlimited knowledge.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Easy. Sam gives it to Ansem who installs it to his laptop. There, now he has both stationary and portable devices of unlimited knowledge.

Yeah, okay. Sam's going to go to the Realm of Darkness, find Ansem, give him a laptop with the Grid on it and just go. Okay. Let's ignore how that will probably screw up whatever is planned for TR3N if we ever anted the movie in a future KH game. Okay. Also the fact the Grid lost a ton of data from Flynn's reintegration of Clu. It'll be VERY valuable to Ansem.

Crazy Mario

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, okay. Sam's going to go to the Realm of Darkness, find Ansem, give him a laptop with the Grid on it and just go. Okay. Let's ignore how that will probably screw up whatever is planned for TR3N if we ever anted the movie in a future KH game. Okay. Also the fact the Grid lost a ton of data from Flynn's reintegration of Clu. It'll be VERY valuable to Ansem.
Yeah, I think this is all possible. You might want to add that Ansem could also wield the power of Dream Eaters from the data's memory. I predict this to be the "shocking" ending of 3D. Yes, I'm sure this is what Nomura has up his sleeve. It all makes perfect sense.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I think this is all possible. You might want to add that Ansem could also wield the power of Dream Eaters from the data's memory. I predict this to be the "shocking" ending of 3D. Yes, I'm sure this is what Nomura has up his sleeve. It all makes perfect sense.

O K A Y

Magnum

That would definitely be something that I wouldn't see coming, but I don't think that will be the shocking ending.

Crazy Mario

That would definitely be something that I wouldn't see coming, but I don't think that will be the shocking ending.
Oh my mistake, this is only the first half. The second half has Disney Castle's residents reverted to musketeer form after Sora and Riku find Country of the musketeer's Keyhole and Vanitas posses Sora's body from the Realm of Light and due to Ven's heart being there too, he can summon the X-Blade. Also, when Aqua comes back from the Realm of Darkness after Sora rescues her, she confiscates the Destiny's Embrace from Kairi as it was her Keyblade and she gave it to Riku when he as in the Realm of Sleep. This is the shocking ending as I imagine it. I can feel all of the successful fan reactions already in the future.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh my mistake, this is only the first half. The second half has Disney Castle's residents reverted to musketeer form after Sora and Riku find Country of the musketeer's Keyhole and Vanitas posses Sora's body from the Realm of Light and due to Ven's heart being there too, he can summon the X-Blade. Also, when Aqua comes back from the Realm of Darkness after Sora rescues her, she confiscates the Destiny's Embrace from Kairi as it was her Keyblade and she gave it to Riku when he as in the Realm of Sleep. This is the shocking ending as I imagine it. I can feel all of the successful fan reactions already in the future.

hahaha-no.jpg

Want to troll? I suggest you do it in Forum Insanity.

Crazy Mario

hahaha-no.jpg

Want to troll? I suggest you do it in Forum Insanity.
Alright, alright, I'm sorry. I just had a bad day today and I actually cracked a smile for once.

I do wonder though if the Tron: Legacy outfits will be added to Sora and Riku's poses on the main website since I don't think they would go specifically on The Grid.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
damn child it was a joke, dont get the jimmies rustled

Was that to me? Because he's been trolling all day so either he troll and gets us off topic enough where I have to give him an infraction or I tell him to stop and do it in a more appropriate place and not see this thread turn into "herp derp then Squall will appear riding on a Moomba, swinging his gunblade shirtless and starts singing opera songs to serenade YMX."

Alright, alright, I'm sorry. I just had a bad day today and I actually cracked a smile for once.

I do wonder though if the Tron: Legacy outfits will be added to Sora and Riku's poses on the main website since I don't think they would go specifically on The Grid.

I'm thinking they might add the images to Sora and Riku's already existing character pages as an alternate design :3

Crazy Mario

damn child it was a joke, dont get the jimmies rustled
No, no, it's alright. Nobody like a troll. Sure did give me a good laugh though. I was going to honestly stop in like the next one or two comments since even I don't ilk topics getting derailed, but the point was I shouldn't have done it in the first place.

Also, something in my gut tells me that Rinzler and CLU won't get renders like Chernabog and the Gargoyles which makes me a sad, sad panda. :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No, no, it's alright. Nobody like a troll. Sure did give me a good laugh though. I was going to honestly stop in like the next one or two comments since even I don't ilk topics getting derailed, but the point was I shouldn't have done it in the first place.

Also, something in my gut tells me that Rinzler and CLU won't get renders like Chernabog and the Gargoyles which makes me a sad, sad panda. :(

They probably will.

In the Ultimania.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Then could you please do us a favor and stop this broken record act if you know that they're bound to show up in one way or another?

Crazy Mario

Then could you please do us a favor and stop this broken record act if you know that they're bound to show up in one way or another?
Well sorry, I just want renders sooner than usual, that's all. It's just my opinion and I'm not even acting impatient and I know this isn't the first time, I just thought they could've came sooner. If I can't express my true opinion when I'm not even trying to bother anybody, then I am deeply sorry. I'll try not to do it again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*rubs temples* "It's just, you've been saying one thing, then when some contrary argument appears you change your mind or add something you didn't say before and it's just getting annoying. Please express your opinion, but don't make everything sound like you are changing your mind every next sentence or being too stubborn to accept the words given and stop felling attacked when somebody does say something..." is what Sign is trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back