• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nomura interview - next kh game sora not the main character.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Shamdeo said:
i would like a game based on every one of tha organiazation 13 characters for sony ps3 and psp and 360 and wii and ds and psp i pwersonally beleeve that these characters have so much story and we must no more about them
yea i think demyx has a bigger story but nomura has been ignoring him
oh btw you said psp twice

amcg

could it be that

could it be that the story of that one other person is (drum roll please!) riku?
that would be cool since he kinda wanted to get off the island anyways and since he fits in the KH universe so well, so why not. :D

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
i would like to have the demyx game be on the wii becuz it would be like i could play his sitar and i would be demyx and omg it would be so cool i love kingdom hearts!!

A

Azrael

Yay! The Japanese are going to probably to get a better version of BBS way to go!

SuperSailorEarth

I really don't care about Braig. I don't wanna game on him.

Nomura sure seems to be getting fond of "Connecting" things now. I do feel a Chain of Memories-esqe game coming. Which makes me very excited. But after it needs to be 3 and OVER. let the series go out on a high, don't kill it please T_T

Maybe we need to reconnect someone's Chain of Memories - random thought.

A

Azrael

I really don't care about Braig. I don't wanna game on him.

Nomura sure seems to be getting fond of "Connecting" things now. I do feel a Chain of Memories-esqe game coming. Which makes me very excited. But after it needs to be 3 and OVER. let the series go out on a high, don't kill it please T_T

Maybe we need to reconnect someone's Chain of Memories - random thought.

I want me a Xehanort game dammit. And Nomura is SO milking this dry cow.

Ven63087

my prediction for the Mystery Game:

Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
mystery game.

i BET it deals wit mickey and riku in the realm of darkness!

or maybe dealin wit what the heck mickey was doin durin the 9 year disastrous time line

ChaoticVanitas

Awards
what does Nomura meanby this.........Some of the event scenes we’re going to change back to the way they were, and we’ll adjust some scenes so that the story is more easily understandable.

O

Origami_Killer

They will make the story less convoluted?

KH1 was way easier to understand than KH2

MeggieKeyblader

I want me a Xehanort game dammit. And Nomura is SO milking this dry cow.

Me too. That'd be badass, villain games always add a lot to the series. But for some reason, the way that Nomura said it makes me feel like it's a good guy :-/

And I think some of us are confused... is the mystery GAME that's coming out before KH3 the one with the new character? Or the new SERIES the one with the new character?

If it's the mystery SERIES with the new character, then the mystery GAME can possibly be Reconnect. Sora will release and save VAT, and then KH3 will have a plot that doesn't involve saving them.

...But Nomura said that they were working on the new SERIES, not the new GAME... so I'm confused, is the new series gonna come out before the new game, and thus before KH3? facepalm

what does Nomura meanby this.........Some of the event scenes we’re going to change back to the way they were, and we’ll adjust some scenes so that the story is more easily understandable.

I think he means he's gonna change around the wording so that it's easier to understand what the characters mean. Maybe he'll change the order of some scenes as well, but that's unlikely. I'm sure there really won't be any huge changes.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
We don't need a spin off before KH3!! Make a spin-off after the main story is finished. I want KH3 goddammit and Nomura knows people have been clamorinbg him for a KH3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
whick keyblade weilder do we have left
riku and mickey
so the peotaganist would be one of them

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Me too. That'd be badass, villain games always add a lot to the series. But for some reason, the way that Nomura said it makes me feel like it's a good guy :-/

And I think some of us are confused... is the mystery GAME that's coming out before KH3 the one with the new character? Or the new SERIES the one with the new character?

If it's the mystery SERIES with the new character, then the mystery GAME can possibly be Reconnect. Sora will release and save VAT, and then KH3 will have a plot that doesn't involve saving them.

...But Nomura said that they were working on the new SERIES, not the new GAME... so I'm confused, is the new series gonna come out before the new game, and thus before KH3? facepalm

I think he means he's gonna change around the wording so that it's easier to understand what the characters mean. Maybe he'll change the order of some scenes as well, but that's unlikely. I'm sure there really won't be any huge changes.

Mystery game is gonna have Mickey the new series will be a new protaganist.

whick keyblade weilder do we have left
riku and mickey
so the peotaganist would be one of them
I hope Mickey.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
EXTRAS IN BBS FOE ENG RELEASE! :D

ONE KH GAME A YEAR!
shamisen

Yah!

The Mystery Game is REAL! Yah!
It connects ALL the games!
The Antagonist ISN'T Sora!

Working on Mystery Game so Nomura doesn't know if he's going to make BBSFM!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I'd like to readdress this,
ONE KH GAME A YEAR!

This Means only ONE GAME AT A TIME! :D

We wont have to go through the 3 Years of KH-lessness we just had!

MYSTERY GAME NEEDS TO BE A XEHANORT GAME!

Or a game that shows what Ansem SoD & Xemnas were doing for 9 Years! What if they were allies... OR ENEMIES!

THIS IS THE BEST INFORMATION ON THE KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES IN A LONG TIME!

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
EXTRAS IN BBS FOE ENG RELEASE! :D

ONE KH GAME A YEAR!
shamisen

Yah!

The Mystery Game is REAL! Yah!
It connects ALL the games!
The Antagonist ISN'T Sora!

Working on Mystery Game so Nomura doesn't know if he's going to make BBSFM!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I'd like to readdress this,
ONE KH GAME A YEAR!

This Means only ONE GAME AT A TIME! :D

We wont have to go through the 3 Years of KH-lessness we just had!

MYSTERY GAME NEEDS TO BE A XEHANORT GAME!

Or a game that shows what Ansem SoD & Xemnas were doing for 9 Years! What if they were allies... OR ENEMIES!

THIS IS THE BEST INFORMATION ON THE KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES IN A LONG TIME!
You mean Sora is not the core character... an antagonist is not the main good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back