• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nomura interview - next kh game sora not the main character.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
A new core character for the mystery KH game. Thats some exciting news to me. I can`t wait to find out more!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You mean Sora is not the core character... an antagonist is not the main good guy.

I was talking about the Mystery Game, which Sora wont be the antagonist of.

With Nomura trying to be Mysterious I'm a little confused on the new series.
He made it sound KH related but what if it isn't!?
I also think that the Mystery Game might lead into that new series... just speculation but I'm probably wrong.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'll keep an eye on this...

I don't know how I feel about one game a year (I can easily see some exhaustion, and the story getting alot more holes) But we now have confrimation on some edits being made for the US release. I hope that it doesn't force the game into more then one disk.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I was talking about the Mystery Game, which Sora wont be the antagonist of.

With Nomura trying to be Mysterious I'm a little confused on the new series.
He made it sound KH related but what if it isn't!?
I also think that the Mystery Game might lead into that new series... just speculation but I'm probably wrong.

I think you were being corrected for saying antagonist, which is the villain. The protagonist is the hero.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Nomura: “Kingdom Hearts” is Sora’s story, but the series that we’re developing now is also the story of one other person. You could say that it is a series where that person is the core.

-- The series you’re developing now!?
RAGEFACE.jpg

Not really digging the new direction the series is taking.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Aqua could very well be a "core" if she indeed met Riku. Otherwise, an MX spinoff is possible, as it would be very much striving away from the Sora aspect. Riku would be too close, though Aqua is likely.

siegleeagle

Im pretty sure that he talks about the new series and the mystery game as separate in the interview. If so the mystery game can still be about sora saving the people he needs or whatever. I hope the new series is about the keybalde wars.

Guernsey

Awards
This looks bad, KH getting sequelitis, BBS getting Dissidia'd for an international release and a new game where it features a new main character but ties into KH.

Suzuku

This looks bad, KH getting sequelitis, BBS getting Dissidia'd for an international release and a new game where it features a new main character but ties into KH.
You just said it was bad but everything you listed is awesome or doesn't make much of a difference.

siegleeagle

Why does it have to be bad? I find it as a good thing. I mean yeah it could end up being horrible if the series gets to stretched but if the story is done right then it could be really good.

TigerLilly

I think it's interesting that they say they want to release a game every year! How many more stories are they planning on making?

Izayoi

galactic cancer

We've known about sequels for quite some time, Mystery in particular. Not to mention it was pretty obvious there would be some bridge game before KH3. Also, no one said the main character was "new".
And extra content is always good.

I think it's interesting that they say they want to release a game every year! How many more stories are they planning on making?

I think he just meant he wanted to spread out releases, and not actually make a game a year.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
lol, where did you guys get the idea that there would be a new character to be the center of the series? o_0

i read that sora would share the spotlight, or be taken out of the spotlight for mystery game because there is a character that because of developments like BBS, have become the main character connecting it all,

Im glad that they're planning on adding critical and making bosses harder :D

but i hope that the part about the cutscenes being "what they where before/what we started out as it to be" will not be degrading or censoring D:<

and did they say they might ADD cutscenes? O:
:DD

but then, ag only if it makes the game better D:<

but then i don't want a final mix! >~<

but it sure sounds like he's planning on creating a final mix huh? ):<

fuck, if there where a final mix, id buy it! well after i have bought already the US version

ugh but the "1 game per year" thing is sorta, ugh please no! i like waiting for games, the whole thrill and stuff! ahaha..

but my guess

2010 - JP/US/UK?/AUS BBS
2011 - 358/2 Final MIx [oh god please no] or BBS Final mix
2012 - BBS final mix [incase they DO release a days FM, ] or mystery game
2013 - some filler game on cell phone like coded [i like coded though D:<]
2014 - KH3?

feel free to switch the order around!!

it'd be great if they had released the games in backwards order like in star wars 8D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
mabey an introduction to a new chracter to be uses in the mai series later
they do aneed another girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back