• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nomura interview - next kh game sora not the main character.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wonder what system this will be on.

*crosses fingers and whispers* PSP...PSP...PSP...

I don't want to borrow a DS, it'll be weird on the Wii and theres not more KH for PS2 so

*crosses fingers again and resumes whispering* PSP...PSP...PSP

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It feels quite strange not playing current KH with Sora as the main character for such a long time. .-.

deep_but_stupid

More without sora! I'm beginning to miss him!

I'm translating the new series and different core charachter thing as KH3 gonna end Sora's story but them wanting to set some serious foundations for another trilogy or something.

ps. New core character, eh, hope he's fit! Unless its a her. No more Mary sues please.
pps. Legit, whoo !

Last edited:
O

Origami_Killer

Sounds like KH3 is even more further away than some of us thought.

kwkatz09

Woohoo! A new KH game! And Sora isn't the main character? Le Gasp! What happened to Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story Nomura? But I'm excited for this! I wonder if this main character will be a new one or one we already know about. hmm

kaialone

So theyre changing some scenes? o i hope they change them for the better and if not i hope that alll the youtube users wont delete their subbed versions :(

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Well Nomura is just milking the KH series now. How sad just release KH3 already no more filler crap!!!

000akihaha

Thanks lissar for the translation.

If there is going to be a new Kingdom Hearts series every year than that means that the story will just keep getting more complicated and complicated. Just trying to understand the whole Kingdom Hearts story of all the five series (KH, KH II, KH 368/2 Days, KH BBS & KH Chains Of Memories) now is already hard enough imagine if they add like another ten more twisted stories. i might actually give up understanding. haha.

Whatever secret he is keeping, we are still going to know it and i can't wait!

αsiя

space coke
my dreams of KH3 becoming the next game are crush
this mystery game will be on the wii no doubt about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back