• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Re: New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders show Monster's Inc, Riku, and Toy Story.

Ugh, yes! They look so refined here!!

I don't even care how close Riku and Noct's designs are. He is sexy af. And what is that new Fenrir looking keyblade?

Now I know these servers died for good reason.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders show Monster's Inc, Riku, and Toy Story.

Obviously the highlight of this is Riku's new Keyblade, which I am happy to get another modern style one but as others have said, its slightly plain. I could see it opening the box like Spockanort said...if the handle has that red, spiky heart thing on it then definitely haha.

Happy to get renders of the new forms and Mike and Sully! Would like those for all the party members eventually.

The render of Sora's Keyblade looks different.
The middle is different in the render and the key chain is Boo not the door.
Also Riku's new Keyblade is ugly and generic.

The Keychain was Boo in the trailer too, I think you were just looking at it wrong lol.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Nomura is reclaiming his throne. FFXV was his and now he's going to use every single idea he had for that game and just make it 100000% better in this. Riku looks like Noctis now, Sora is also Noctis, Mickey is Noctis.

Ariel is Leviathan but like 100% better and more useful and easier to summon.
i wonder what kairi new look going to look like will it be simmular to the x 3rd anniversty art or something differnt?

Chill. No one actually believes it's Fenrir. We're simply calling that because we don't have an official name for it and that's what it immediately reminds us of. Also because the similarities amuses us.

we know it new doesn't mean the design is simmular to fenir though

Actually, no. SOME of these comments legit think it's FENRIR....when in fact....IT IS NOT

It did change a little. When you look at the other model pictures of him, it has a slight purplish tint. Now it being such a strong silver again is strange to me. Cause none of the other pictures/models of Riku have that strong of silver hair...

Just because it has a purplish tint doesn't mean his hair changed. HIS HAIR HAS ALWAYS BEEN gray/silver.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Nomura is reclaiming his throne. FFXV was his and now he's going to use every single idea he had for that game and just make it 100000% better in this. Riku looks like Noctis now, Sora is also Noctis, Mickey is Noctis.

If the the Thirteen Darknesses are all getting Nort’d, I guess it’s safe to say the Seven Lights are all getting Noct’d up. XD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

i wonder what kairi new look going to look like will it be simmular to the x 3rd anniversty art or something differnt?

The same lol, Riku's is? The art just covered up all the splashes of color they revealed in the new trailer. So Kairi will presumably keep her Team Magma cosplay.

This is how I feel as well, and I love it ha.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Actually, no. SOME of these comments legit think it's FENRIR....when in fact....IT IS NOT
dude stop it okay we know it not fennir we dont know the name yet we just temopary calling it fenrir 2.0 until the real name is reveal

The same lol, Riku's is? The art just covered up all the splashes of color they revealed in the new trailer. So Kairi will presumably keep her Team Magma cosplay.
that and her hair is cut in medium legengh like a comine of her kh1 and 2 hair

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Ariel = Leviathan
Jack Skellington = Ramuh
Beast = Titan
Mulan & Mushu = Bahamut
Meow Wow = Carbuncle
Uh...Peter Pan = Shiva

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Ariel = Leviathan
Jack Skellington = Ramuh
Beast = Titan
Mulan & Mushu = Bahamut
Meow Wow = Carbuncle
Uh...Peter Pan = Shiva

I hope tons of half naked Aladdins fly around the screen.

I really am low-key expecting Jack as a summon given how popular he is though lol. I would love Mulan as well since yea I don't see it making it into this game. Too bad there was no Ifrit summon in XV cuz that sounds more up her alley.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Speaking of summons, I really hope that we an Adult Bambi as a summon. It'd be really nostalgic for him to return.
latest

ClaireFiredragon

Just because it has a purplish tint doesn't mean his hair changed. HIS HAIR HAS ALWAYS BEEN gray/silver.
I know it has been greyish silver since the beginning. Just this new model looks way more silver (also his eyes are greener).
I'm just weird about it okay? XD

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Riku threw away Way To Dawn for the Regalia Key
Totally understandable if you ask me, that car is the hottest shit
Ricky: "Hey Sora, can your Meow Wow fly and crash you near Pitioss Ruins?? I bet not, hah, noob"

Riku looks like Noctis now, Sora is also Noctis, Mickey is Noctis

There goes our "Everyone is Xehanort, everyone else is Sora" religion
There could still be hope for the "Everyone is Kairi's Grandma" sect tho

littlepunkryo

I really, really like Riku's new look. It somehow grows on me more every time I see it and I loved it when I first saw it lol. Then again I love FFXV so...

That keyblade is interesting - it really does look like a mix between Fenrir and a straight up blank key. It would be cool if this was something like, since it's a new keyblade, it will eventually have a different form as Riku's journey as a master goes on. I wonder why he has to give up his old one though, it fit him so well and I think that's why I kinda want this new one to take on a new form that's a visual representation of his journey like WTD was.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Way to Dawn fit Riku's character and battle style a lot more. This new Fenrir ripoff will take some getting used to since it doesn't look like it fits well with his quick-slash battle style.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Hey guys, I just realized, this Keyblade might be Fenrir!
What joy! I love that Fenrir from KH II is straight up a canon key in KH III. It's a nice touch, I love Fenrir.
Wonder what crazy hijinks Riku and Fenrir will get into. But wait... you only got Fenrir after defeating Sephiroth *gasp* DO YOU THINK WE WILL DEFEAT SEPHIROTH IN THE STORY, HENCEFORTH OBTAINING FENRIR?
Good ol' Fenrir.

No but seriously, are we really getting his new Keyblade? I know no one really knows, I'm just... I don't know how much I dig it, if this will be it. Seems average sword for average dude in average JRPG.
Riku's design is... it's not my favourite, but I'm cool with it. I just wish he didn't have that checkered pattern on his pants.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Speaking of summons, I really hope that we an Adult Bambi as a summon. It'd be really nostalgic for him to return.

Ooh this would actually be really cool. Bambi was my favorite summon as a kid, I had no idea what it was doing really, dropping MP balls everywhere but it was so cute jumping around.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

There goes our "Everyone is Xehanort, everyone else is Sora" religion
There could still be hope for the "Everyone is Kairi's Grandma" sect tho
Riku's new Keyblade is Kairi's Grandma.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Riku's new Keyblade is Kairi's Grandma.

I like where this is going.
And then Sora's final weapon will somehow end up being the legendary Xenaheart Sword, now with 130% more Nort (trademark)
And when Kairi's Grandma clashes with Xenaheart's Sword
The original X-blade will be forged at last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back