• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mvitkun

There's certainly some differences between the two screens but that is because they were taken from both the English and the Japanese builds (command text, MP/Health bars) so I'm not sure if we can deny that the amount of water being the reason for the lighter model. However there are some things that are actually different between the two images, such as there being a rock underneath Sora in the Japanese screen.
I'm pretty sure the rock is in a similar spot, the camera is just not in the same position because it's two separate runs made to look as similar as possible.
I understand there's bound to be some difference between them, it just seems a bit much imo.

I'm not seeing much of a difference on the HUD icons. What I am able to see is very minor, but that may just be my eyes.
I zoomed into both images and flipped back and forth, there's a definite difference in saturation on Donalds tunic, Goofy's goggles, Sora's eyes, and Flynn's face but like I said before that could be from added compression by 4Gamer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Haha. I'm pretty sure the rock is in a similar spot, the camera is just not in the same position because it's two separate runs made to look as similar as possible.

I understand there's bound to be some difference between them, it just seems a bit much imo.

I zoomed into both images and flipped back and forth, there's a definite difference in saturation on Donalds tunic, Goofy's goggles, Sora's eyes, and Flynn's face but like I said before that could be from added compression by 4Gamer.
I see the difference in Sora's eyes but I'm struggling with the others.

The rock may not be visible because of the camera position, but it wouldn't be the first time Square Enix released media with things missing. KH1.5 had a bunch of missing assets in their screenshots which was baffling. They recently released a launch trailer for Dissidia which had a bunch of pop in during a cutscene. Even this trailer there was a few things that had a distinct pop in, such as a rock in the forest of Corona.

Leaferian

Awards
I honestly don't see much difference in the UI bits either... and even pulling up the screenshots on my 4k Samsung smart tv they look almost identical to me. Saturation offsets/differences are HELLA obvious on these things.

Rii

Awards
Man, I love Riku’s new Keyblade. It looks so simple... and clean.

Joking aside. I love it. I think it looks very sleek, and not over done. 10/10. Also his new design got me drooling over here. Damn.

Qiesamuel

Re: New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders show Monster's Inc, Riku, and Toy Story.

FYI, replacing those images with official English ones so if some of them somehow get corrupt please do not worry!

It's available for download on the North American press site, but it is slow because of the amount of people trying to grab it.

Could you give me the link?
I googled it but nothing showed up. Thanks.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders show Monster's Inc, Riku, and Toy Story.

Started working on some edits and had a random thought on Riku's new Keyblade.
7ZaLdWb.png

You're the unsung hero posterity will talk about.
Just doing my noble duty.
giphy.gif

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
With the emphasis on the sockets it also reminds me of the Septentrio Blade in FF Echoes of Time

Those were basically Materia slots

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hey, just curious, but was there a render for Young Master Xehanort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back