• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Linkin Park

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
yeah well i know the lyrics to all of their songs so HA

Also, Reanimation was underrated.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
IIIIII'VE BEEEEEECOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOO NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMB IIII CAAAAAAAN'T FEEEEEEEEL YOOOOOOUUUUUU THEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE

IIII'LLL FAAAAAAAAAACE MYYYYYYSEEEEEELF TO CROSS OUT WHAT I'VE BEEEEEECOOOOME, ERAAAAAAASE MYSELF, AND LET GOOOOOO WHAAAAAAT I'VE DOOOONE

etc

The_Savage_Nymph

My fave songs are "Papercut", "From The Inside", "New Divide" and "In Pieces". I've listened to Linkin Park ever since 2001. :)

O

Oberon

I haven't listened to LP in a long time. But I still like them. My taste in music has changed since a year or two ago so I wouldn't be surprised if I deleted them and forgot about it.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
What made you guys interested in the band and how did you discover them for me it was a naruto amv I found with the song in the end playing, after that I started to listen to LP(though I don't know that many songs).

αsiя

space coke
245063794_5ab866053b.jpg

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I love LP Some of my fav songs by them are: Breaking the habit, New divide, Numb, and No more sorrow.

I hear they are coming out with a new soundtrack soon, can't wait!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Has anyone actually listened to The Catalyst yet?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Huh, I just realised that they're actually releasing a new album next month. Darn I'm slow with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back