• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night (Pretty much Star Wars with keyblades)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night (RETRY)

I'm sorry, I'll try to get one up later...been swamped with essays over the weekend x____x

EDIT: jk posted anyway.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards

;A; i was completely ignored in Eva's post

xD tis cool though. i plan on reaping havoc soon enough

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

:<

Relix I think you forgot to acknowledge that Flora(one of my characters) is present with Claire, Hakura, and unconscious Dia. D:

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Really?! Whoops! I'll get right on that! Sorry, updated post will be up within the hour

Relix

A traveler
Awards

i edited my post and added Flora. Since everyone's not exactly clear on who's gathered there, Glace is gonna hang back until Haruka does something. Hopefully everyone at least skims through everyone's posts to get the gist of who's where from here on out. xD i'll take my own advise.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

Locations of Everyone:

Disney Castle: The Emperor, Salforge, Ryoko, Ciel.

- After their brief meeting, Ryoko leaves the Emperor after giving out her report, letting the Dark Emperor indulge himself in more serious matters. He hated when he was interrupted reading his mangas and comics, I wonder what is his list of anime these days ...?

- On the other hand, Salforge and Ciel ready themselves to head to Traverse town as per a mission assigned to them. It's a simple task of Seek, Check and Test. Let's hope it'd be entertaining enough.

Twilight Town: Dia, Claire, Glace, Haruka, Flora, Rika.

- Claire and Haruka are engaged in a fight, though not as heated as the one between Glace and the ever bold Flora. It was a trace of a clash that occurred between Ryoko and Dia some time before that had left Dia unconscious on the grounds after a taste of Ryoko's poisonous attack.

- And from above them all, Rika sits watching...with utter boredom. The emperor's eyes is well paid and to that she rightly does her job. Spy.

Radient Garden: Relantz/Retnyw, Kaidaku, O'nam.

- Kaidaku, the wanderer, takes a fancy in the sightseeing of Hollow Bastion. The mage reflects upon his thoughts and paths. Only time could tell what he will be up to next.

- Relantz/Retnyw has a run in with a most deadly general of the Emperor. The Garden of Death does not kid and he gives little chances. After their heated clash, Relantz/Retnyw is left in - I assume - unfavorable state, letting O'nam fancy the thoughts and twists he could use this girl for.

Silent Hill: Capell, Ubi, Kanza, Coraleye.

- The party with Ubi-Ty just made it into the town of Silent Hill after passing the chillingly creepy and gruesome forest, only to bump into a very angry Coraleye. Surprises are on the way.

Traverse Town: Derrick.

- The young wielder wanders the town aimlessly, boredom having taken over him. Dull as he might view his days now, he is not aware he might be expecting unwelcomed visitors very soon. Oh well, I believe he'll be missing these days so soon...

Arcadia: Ui, Yuki, Minaki, Yahiko.

- I'm no sure yet ^ ^'', still reading.

If I missed anyone, Please do tell me and I'll add you to the list =3.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

^They are in Arcadia, the world thats going to be seized later on. (you know, if we had Akan's he'd be leading that lol)

Also Relantz is also in Radiant Garden, it doesn't seem like it since she left so suddenly.

Lumine

Awards

Oops! thanks for pointing that out Dar ^ ^''

And yush, a post shall be in preparation =3

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

A little interesting idea that i just thought of:

To avoid confusion, maybe at the end of each of our posts we put our username, character name, and location of character.
Example:

King Sora X;
Flora|Twilight Town: Sunset Hill
Kaidaku|Radiant Garden: Burough.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Wa Alaykum Asalam.

Name: O'nam
Alias: The Garden of Death

Race: Human

Appearance
:
Of age. Sound and collective height of about five feet and ten inches in height. A body that stems the abnormal, average yet toned and built about his entire abdominal region. Shape somewhat straight as are the imperfections of humans. Found at the peak of his back, is a strange tatoo of an emblem long since forgotten. Two pools of what he can infer as dark slate gray occupy his stalks.

His hair is something of a spectacle within itself, a quiet silver as well as long and flowing. Easily mistaken for a female at times, pending on how its styled. His bangs are protruding enough. Eyes an even distance apart, a rounded nose, he posses fairly broad shoulders. A hint of his persona comes from him always taking such an unmoving stance, being rigid yet not quite in his mind.

He simply wraps himself up in a black coat, hooded to say the least. In any event, what he wears underneath is a fairly long sleeved shirt, something a school boy would wear if we're blatantly honest. His bottoms tread like pants yet past his knees briefly by about four inches. There is a taffle or some kind of fabric that is fastened around his waist from his right hip that is open on the right and closes around his hip down to stopping before his left knee. Lastly he has a watch on his left wrist, and wears something of comfort, shoes.
Personality:
He's quiet, conservative, and well-mannered. Aside from some past events, this is all we know about Onam's characteristics dealing with 'how he presents himself'. It is only towards Salforge has he ever been blatant and obnoxious, something unprecedented yet hasn't surfaced since their alliance.
Weapon:
He finds armaments to be unnecessary, though he's a proficient archer and carries with him a bow and quiver laced with arrows. Having rather exceptional hand-eye coordination its an easy task for him. Aside from this, he carries a broad bladed sword of which at times he admittedly has difficulty wielding.
Powers:
There is no one else like him, his abilities are unique.

Decay~

Onam can reduce, breakdown, and deconstruct things. This effect can disintegrate most material almost instantly, of which has been displayed upon metal, wood, stone, marble, and even granite. To a limited degree does it disintegrate flesh. More commonly, its seen as an unholy yellow light being released from his hands. Going against one of Salforge's barrier, its ability hasn't recognized magic and only damaged his barrier abjuration severely. Its possible, he can refine this further after recognizing material through his own physical touch. From there, in the act of holding someone's hand physically, he could quickly disintegrate their entire body from there.

Reject~

Of what is proposed as a drum, when focused upon matter and the complications of the physics that compose something, through magic does Onam generate a miniature field that reconstitutes and recompiled something destroyed, maimed, or altered from its previous state despite the physics of the alleged piece going missing. Rejection is the sheltered ignorance of laws in placed by god, from the eyes seen in temporal adjusting and spatial regression, when in truth, within the array he forms he rejects the events that transpire that initially lead to the catastrophe. This has been proven useful as of which has applications that 'appear' to be healing, when it recalls the events of which eliminate the fact that the wounds never happened.

Erasure~
Presence. Consciousness. All things aside, everyone has a heart that beats. His stops, and from this does he enact a removal technique. Effectively removing himself, more so he's half-way on the plane and walks on it as a hollow-being. Unable to be seen or sensed. Unfortunately it means he's unable to touch those on the plane given he's not directly on it himself. The applications also can be applied to someone with him at a range of approximately ten meters, yet it comes from the desire to apply it as to avoid hooking some random bystander into his shroud.

This is the advanced form of Decay, where they go, when they've withered to dust...
Armor: None.

Bio :

"...wither, whilst I decay."

That scent was familiar, an abandoned child sitting homeless on the streets of Radiant Garden. His eyes have lost all hope, so it seemed, yet he survived. Retained his sanity, and through whatever rehabilitation he'd been put through he succeeded in each outlet. The kind of mind he had, possessed a multitude of corridors and through that despair, that clouded nightmare, he stood on both of his legs, so young.

He wasn't evil, though as an outcast and abomination, not looking for justice, only turmoil. To know the anguish of beinig abandoned, to know the suffering of being rejected by the family that seeded their own birth. All things aside, he'd only himself. So the darkness followed him, but he was stronger than that very same darkness. It was all he knew, so that familiarity rotted what grip and dark corridors that attempted to take hold. Upon taking the train to the siege ridden world of Disney Castle, he sought an outlet for his senseless rage.

"I seek to be refined...crafted into a machine, let me forget everything. It matters not."

Standing beside Clement, Onam for sometime sought his tutelage. The only one that kept him sane, all there, and undeterred by strings of compassion or sympathy. The only home he sought was one of which eluded reconcilable peace. He spoke little, and in service with the empire his strength only manifested and grew. Confidence never became arrogrance, discontent never became pure hatred, with the years he grew wiser and realized a path of self-destruction was meaningless. His fascination became gripped on conquering everything and everyone, and if you got in the way you were just as worthless as a man that would discard his own heart.

"Salforge. Your such a disgusting traitor of mankind."

"Whats that? I might be a military dog of the empire, but I know no matter who you are, I can take you down. Keep that in mind...what was your name again?"

"If theres anything I can't stand its ignorant pessimist like you."

"Go cry to Clement."

Feeling the desire to rip his throat from his neck, he lashed out. The officer with a pulse of his palm, jettisoning a wave of death towards the man in black. A clash, as he forged a barrier from the folds of his whim, to block the yellow light. Spots appeared over the wall, showing the barrier had weakened, yet not shattered.

"As I thought. You are the immovable block."

"And your that guy that tried to death bomb me, your attitude could use some re-adjusting. Assessing enigmas like me as if you know anything about me. Have a heart, unfortunately thats not an option for me."

Thus gave birth to their dysfunctional relationship. They were all unusual, Ciel, Clement, Haruka, Ryoko, Glacius, and Salforge. All of them happening to serve under the emperor. For their worth to be tested, each an objective. To appear on Arcadia in the near future, once they'd confirmed Radiant Garden's fall, it was their next objective. There was no hesitation found within Onam, he abided and would shortly make his way over with an army at the ready.

Fighting Style:
There isn't one, he's become proficient in the art of self-defense and his caliber of both archery and fencing are at their peak.
Other;
Character Theme: Elena Siegeman - The One
Battle Theme (warm-up) - The Crystal Method - PhD
Battle Theme (intense) - The Sleeping - Don't Hold Back
Inside Erasure (Surreal) Bollywood
Confronting Salforge - One-winged Angel

Closest to his companion and greatest ally, Clement.

Last edited:

Lumine

Awards

Al Salam Alykum

=P

Awesome temp. Dar., I especially like his powers x3

More lunatic Empire pawns X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back