• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night (Pretty much Star Wars with keyblades)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night (RETRY)

Just a little heads up, I'm typing my opening post for both of mah characters. Probably will be up in an hour. :D

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

I know Darkfyre warned me, but hey, gotta bring up some drama / action, amirite?

Awards

Still can't use the spoiler tags King Sora... Just get rid of them, the size doesn't really matter.

I might as well wait for Pierce to post. multiple views are coming from our escape so he can handle it.

Will get to it soon.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Name: Glacius but more than often referred to as Glace

Appearance: This

Glace usually wears a white shirt under his black jacket but sometimes he goes shirtless (as in the image). He's 5'10" and still growing. He's toned and likes to keep in shape so he does the best he can for the Empire.

Personality: Glace is outrageously loyal to the Empire, though it may not appear that way at first. Glace at first seems like a care-free spy that does nothing but poke his nose in the business of others but he is really quite manipulative, relentless, cunning, and works for the sake of the Empire. Sometimes his loyalty may even call him to turn on those within his own ranks and exterminate them without question if they are compromising the will of the Empire (Traitors). He follows the Emperor without question as well, and shows respect to his superiors, usually referring to the Emperor as 'Your/His Majesty' and those who work above him or are his equals as 'Lord' example: Lord Ryoko or Lord Haruka. Glace likes to bend the rules more often that some would like as well but only if he feels that it is in the Empire's best interest.

Bio: Glace wasn't always like this. He grew up in the quietness of Radiant Garden along with two best friends; Wulf and Lila. Glace and Wulf were younger than Lila so she acted as their leader who protected them from harm whether it be physical or emotional. While Glace was timid and shy yet loyal, Wulf was a hot-head and quite cunning. This was an okay life for Glace until an incident resulted in Lila being killed by the heartless along with several other people. Of course this didn't devastate anyone as much as it did Wulf and Glace. Their lives would forever change.

Several years passed and Wulf became quite cold and a bit of a bully but still cared for Glace. One night Wulf revealed to Glace a plan that would let them see Lila again. Unbelieving at first Glace listened to Wulf's plan, to 'Use the Darkness to get Lila back themselves.' Of course he refused the offer but Wulf threatened to go ahead with the plan without him. Glace was horrified but Wulf was the only friend he had left. They let the darkness into their hearts and plunged deep into its abyss. They were hurled into the realm of darkness and there Wulf and Glace slowly began to fade into oblivion. It wasn't long before Wulf's heart gave way and collapsed into the darkness. Having lost both his friends to the darkness and slowly fading into the darkness himself, Glace snapped. The darkness rearranged his memories and gave him the personality of all three of the children combined; Lila's fearlessness, Wulf's cold and cunning attitude, and Glace's loyalty. He know believes he's lived the life of all three children as one single person and fell to darkness on his own violation.

Glace found himself before a man who promised him freedom from the darkness that would eat him up, and without hesitation Glace accepted. The heartless knelt to him, the darkness yielded to him, and there was no one in the world to remind him of the boy he once was. Glace now serves the Empire with his new found powers of Darkness and Cryokinesis (ice manipulation).

Fighting style: Glace is a wielder of both Ice and Darkness. He wields a sword made of unmeltable ice (though its still breakable). He rarely uses this blade as a melee weapon but more like a giant wand that can potential cut anyone who gets to close. He fires all sorts of Blizzard magic from the tip of the blade. Glace is also capable of summoning specific heartless that obey his every command and appear with a snap of his fingers. They fire weak blizzard magic from their mouths to pay homage to their master but other than that they just do physical attacks with bites and scratches.

In short really, despite having a sword as a weapon he specializes in long range blizzard magic attacks, that shoot ice at you or potentially freeze you whole for a couple of precious seconds.

Other:
Battle Theme

Is fond of Twilight Town because of the way his ice shines in the sun.
Loves all types of ice cream.
Glace may have his own agenda aside from upholding the law of the Empire.
Ironically can't stand Radiant Garden (he's forgetten it's his home world).

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

And Posted ~

Awards

Glacius is accepted!

And good job Lumine.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

Something tells me that I'm going to regret my next post, but it must be done.

EDIT: By the way, tell me if I need to change anything. Not sure if I went to the point of powerplaying.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

Most anticlimactic shit I've ever seen, hope Relix brings some bad ass attitude to the Empire or there is no hope. That was some weak shiz. Fo'REAL

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

Least Ryoko has some EVIL to contend wi-- ...you sir, need to get on Skype.

^^'

Hai, hai.

But I'm liking Ryoko as a character, to be honest if she wasn't a baddie she could get along with Ui.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

What can I say? I designed Haruka to be the most aggravating person in the Empire. He's the one that's nice to everyone except for when he gets into a serious battle. Then he only thinks about those that are relevant to the mission.

EDIT: I just read the newest post and a quote from my favorite Organization XIII member is required to express what I want to do.

"Run! Run away!" - Demyx.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Those tags are awesome, added some more ftw.
Will have a post up as Sal eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back