• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ace of Knave

Re: KH3D Livestreams!

This game looks very platforming heavy, I like that a lot. This game seems to be taking a lot of cues from KH1 and BBS which is a VERY good thing. I have a feeling the drop system will get annoying though, the guy playing dropped with Sora during a boss fight. I can't imagine not getting aggravated over that.

Mr Yippie

Isn't it 'Calling' that was playing?

calling plays when he's talking to Riku, when both of them are getting mouthed at there's a slower song playing that sounded like Someday (such a fooooolish girl etc)

Japanlover

Aw man I'm so late to the party and I can't believe I missed Joshua wing flying exit D:
But I'll surely watch the other guys live stream later on today.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Bit disappointed nothing really went down in the Sora/Neku with MF scene(I only have seen from that to Riku's first dive sequence).
My theory may not be true if that's all that happened D:

Chaser, I think there are two different scenes with Sora, Neku and the MF.
In the first, where they are on the glass roof the MF swats Neku aside like a fly and summons a boss, while in the one of the trailer they were in the third district and Sora had a "drop-seizure" or something in-cutscene.

Or did I miss something and that second scene was also already shown (didn't watch the whole stream).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Chaser, I think there are two different scenes with Sora, Neku and the MF.
In the first, where they are on the glass roof the MF swats Neku aside like a fly and summons a boss, while in the one of the trailer they were in the third district and Sora had a "drop-seizure" or something in-cutscene.

Or did I miss something and that second scene was also already shown (didn't watch the whole stream).

I'm talking about the one from the trailer. My theory was that MF tricked Neku with the Game and to finish that day's mission, he had to bring Sora to the third district and my theory is falling to pieces as far as I know D:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I don't even know why I'm in the Spoilers section right now. O_O

I'm desperately trying to avoid them, but I watched a few minutes of the stream recording... and OMG the Traverse Town theme is so perfect. I also like the remixed TWEWY music too. Being able to hear Calling again is a whole different form of nostalgia. Also, the bosses seem to be a lot more difficult than past games. This makes me happy. :)

Ok, I'm done. No more spoilers for me. :p

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I'm talking about the one from the trailer. My theory was that MF tricked Neku with the Game and to finish that day's mission, he had to bring Sora to the third district and my theory is falling to pieces as far as I know D:

Was that trailer scene already shown in a stream?
I would wonder though how the MF could administer the Reaper's game if he is neither a reaper nor an angel. How would the MF get the power to do this anyways?

It looks much like Neku knows the MF though, and that brings up further questions. Especially when we look at another scene from the trailers where Sora talks with Joshua and Josh doesn't seem all too fond of the MF or know him more closely.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

There's only the problem that a true "war" would require at least a thousand participants and not just a group of seven vs. seven or something like that.
Not to mention a keyblade war would destroy the universe, so its a very bad idea to allow it to happen.

Im confused, where are you all finding this video???
All of todays streams are on youtube now
apaulliao's gameplay - [3DS] Kingdom Hearts 3D - YouTube

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Was that trailer scene already shown in a stream?
I would wonder though how the MF could administer the Reaper's game if he is neither a reaper nor an angel. How would the MF get the power to do this anyways?

It looks much like Neku knows the MF though, and that brings up further questions. Especially when we look at another scene from the trailers where Sora talks with Joshua and Josh doesn't seem all too fond of the MF or know him more closely.

Yeah it was towards the beginning. After Sora finds Neku again on the roof of the gardens, they seem to be talking about what went down. Neku talks about a "promise" or "agreement" and something involving his "partner" (Shiki). That's all I got though :/

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yeah it was towards the beginning. After Sora finds Neku again on the roof of the gardens, they seem to be talking about what went down. Neku talks about a "promise" or "agreement" and something involving his "partner" (Shiki). That's all I got though :/

Yeah, that's the scene where the MF swats Neku away and then summons the gorilla dream eater, but the one Chaser was referring to is when Neku and Sora are in the third district and MF appears floating in the air. Neku shouts at him and jumps up to attack the MF while Sora goes dizzy and tumbles.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, that's the scene where the MF swats Neku away and then summons the gorilla dream eater, but the one Chaser was referring to is when Neku and Sora are in the third district and MF appears floating in the air. Neku shouts at him and jumps up to attack the MF while Sora goes dizzy and tumbles.

Yeah I know, that happened before that, I was trying to decifer what they were talking about to see if MF had made a deal with Neku or something is all. But the scene in the third district is near the beginning of the stream, because then Riku enters TT, and things progress from there. Sorry, I was unclear.

MasterZeR0

Wasn't that guy saving wrong? Shouldn't he use one file for both characters? -_-

notnow123487

Awards

so do we know the ending? does anyone care to summarize for me what's going on cuz i don't feel like reading thirty pages.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Wasn't that guy saving wrong? Shouldn't he use one file for both characters? -_-

Perhaps he was saving correctly. Maybe both Sora and Riku require their own file even though it's only one scenario. Remember Chain of Memories? Yes, it was two different scenarios, but that game also had a growing gulf between Sora and Riku. Sora ascended, Riku descended. Perhaps the Riku rising and Sora falling could be a reversal of that situation.

MasterZeR0

Did you use one save file for BBS? Just one?

No, but your comparison is utterly ridiculous. This is ONE scenario, split over two characters. BBS was THREE (four/five if you count the Final episode and the Secret episode in FM) SEPARATE SCENARIOS. Aren't there two save files for the same reason as 358/2 days? So you can replay or share the game?

Silver Esper

People who record video games usually use multiple save files so that in the case they get stuck somehow so that they don't have to start the game over. I don't think that should be a problem in Kingdom Hearts, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back