• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

I found a very interesting Japanese site that is supposedly keeping track of KH3D and regularly updating. And it says some very interesting things, though so far, I can only make out non-plot related details such as the explorable worlds, the names of Keyblades that are obtained in this game, and other lists of items, Dream Eaters, and whatnot.

Here's the link if anyone's interested in doing some translating, but do it at your own risk of potentially major spoilers:

http://kyokugen.info/kingdom-hearts3d/

Anyway, this is what I found out just by glancing at it with my limited knowledge of Japanese:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

I found a very interesting Japanese site that is supposedly keeping track of KH3D and regularly updating. And it says some very interesting things, though so far, I can only make out non-plot related details such as the explorable worlds, the names of Keyblades that are obtained in this game, and other lists of items, Dream Eaters, and whatnot.

Here's the link if anyone's interested in doing some translating, but do it at your own risk of potentially major spoilers:

ƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ƒn[ƒc3d ‹ÉŒÀU—ªƒf[ƒ^ƒx[ƒX

Anyway, this is what I found out just by glancing at it with my limited knowledge of Japanese:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Very interesting. anyone wanna translae the world info?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Very interesting. anyone wanna translae the world info?

I can't even see the pages in Japanese. :\ It's all gibberish.

I think thats weird, i would start playing the game right away in the morning.

This is the beginning for school sessions in Japan if I'm not mistaken (or at least in a few days). Idk if they have free time to play games rofl xD

MasterZeR0

Now that I know the names, I wanna see full pictures of the keyblades. Like, really badly.

Not to mention more livestream ;-;

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

Now that I know the names, I wanna see full pictures of the keyblades. Like, really badly.

Not to mention more livestream ;-;

I liked how the TWEWY keyblade looked. Even though it was on a pixelated live stream screen.
Really interested in the Grid one~

Waves_Blade

I've been reading through the thread (yeah, the entire bloody thing), and something that struck me in regards to the "2nd Keyblade War" thing, was the replies that there can't be a 2nd keyblade war because of lack of participants/destroy the universe.

I'm not saying I belive it, but did you all happen to forget about Birth By Sleep? Recall what Vanitis (posessing Van) said to Aqua at the Keyblade Graveyard.

"This X-blade will open a door, one that leads to all worlds! Then, keyblade wielding warriors will flock here from each and every one of them, to battle for the light within Kingdom Hearts! And just like the legend says, The Keyblade War will begin!

Aaand then Vanitas gets smashed by Aqua/Ventus and LS hits Terranort so hard he has a memory lapse and the oncoming keyblade war is halted.

The 'universe' is a vast place, MX and Vanitas seemed to belive that there were more than enough participants at the time of BBS to have a war, there would have been enough time for another generation of wielders to have come to age to be added to the grand total of wielders since then.

Maybe they were overestimating the population of wielders, I don't know. Only one person knows the answer to that. As for how much devastation another war could cause, I can't answer that with certainty, only an estimation/guess.

We KNOW (I think), that even if there are enough participants to start a 2nd war, the population isn't even a fraction of the original war's population. In the Xehanort Reports, he seemed to be a little doubtful of the wielder population, he knew of some other wielders, but not many (See report #5).

So if there was another Keyblade War, it wouldn't be to scale with the original (which covered every single world).

But again, all guesses and such.

Carry on thread.

Awards

I think they are joking around based on the comments around it, but I saw something on 2ch saying that YMX's real name is...

SERUTOSU or XERUTOTH? An anagram of something? I saw a lot of joking about sea salt ice cream though so haha I doubt it, but I'm not sure what it's in reference to. Also talk of:

- Eraqus in the Dark City
- Some enemy made from Terra/MX's minds? Though it sounds like they're referring to Xemnas in Traverse Town?

It's google translate so yeah. Could be a bunch of BS. Probably is, but all the same.

Mr Yippie

makes sense that Riku and Sora get completely different Pranksters keyblades

Ocean Rage looks like a fat monstro with spouting water and flotsam as the blade by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back