• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

With my internet speed, live streams and I don't exactly get along .__. Whoop di do, I guess I'll just wait for plot details and the secret ending to surface online (which should be very soon I hope)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I don't think there'd be much point to showing Ansem in his brown cloak unless he specifically appeared in that form. It's one thing if we are getting refreshers on characters (in which case, you know, Ansem in his regular form would suffice- I highly doubt we're going to get separate journal entries for each form of the villains, like armored and zebra Xemnas lol), but that's too specific, and he appears alongside characters which are seen in the game, as I pointed out.

Good point.
I now also remembered that Yen Sid said he would send Sora and Riku to DI during the time it was swallowed by darkness...so how the heck could Cloakinort then still be there? lol.

bgizzles45

Those models could be models from past games. I remember him showing us a model of Braig from BbS. It could be a possibility that it may have came from Xehanort's past where he turned the apprentices into Heartless in the flashback.

cloudzack117

how far did the live stream get? i just saw a scan from the vjump guide confirming a boss fight agaisnt chernabog. Im hoping they use the night on bald mountain theme

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

So guys, based on the stream, the rumors, and what we know in general so far how do you guys think this game is going to end?

zEndless

So guys, based on the stream, the rumors, and what we know in general so far how do you guys think this game is going to end?

That's quite impossible to say man. So far the stream only got up to Notre Dame without revealing much of the story really :/

Recon

Art of War
Awards

27 pages read later...

Thank you for posting the opening to the game. It was exactly the same video (uhh more or less) shown at the premiere event and I was hoping the opening would have a little more content. Must..resist....spoiling myself.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I want to see the Urusla boss battle.

As for what I think will happen at the end of this game from what we have so far, I think Sora's going to have a really bad ending and Xehanort is actually going to have the upper hand by the end of this. I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors are true and this leads into a second Keyblade War for KH3.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I want to see the Urusla boss battle.

As for what I think will happen at the end of this game from what we have so far, I think Sora's going to have a really bad ending and Xehanort is actually going to have the upper hand by the end of this. I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors are true and this leads into a second Keyblade War for KH3.

Kingdom Hearts 3: The Keyblade War

...A KH writer's dream come ture.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

There's only the problem that a true "war" would require at least a thousand participants and not just a group of seven vs. seven or something like that.
Not to mention a keyblade war would destroy the universe, so its a very bad idea to allow it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back