• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe there hinting that they might put it in KH3 or something? I mean they don't leave things like this in a game without having a reason for it being in there.

Yeah, to keep the game running right. Removing data like that can make the game unstable and makes more problems trying to debug it than just leaving it in.

It just shows that they had been thinking about a JB world but it got cut eventually. We could get it in later games though. Hopefully. I can see Sora in JB more than Terra or Aqua.

micbeasty

i think that the jungle book world would be awesome, i woud have prefered this instead of the deep jungle so maybe since there probally is some sort of legal trouble then maybe louie may not appear but instead the ruins of his place will be there. plus i think sora would be a better kingdom hearts character than tav.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
maybe they'll add it in one of the new games coming?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
What legal problems with Louie's VA? Whey did they start? If they started before the 90s than there's no sense after having him in Tale Spin.

Revolution

Involving the Mysterious Wasteland...

In one of the video's I saw (Not sure It's this video, but it was on the Jungle Book), there's an added piece that shows Terra in a place that looks similar to the end of Kingdom Hearts 1. He's walking along one of the narrow rocks that you can see in the back, the thin ones, and you can see the rocks with Blue in them.

khinside.jpg

Being that BBS does take place before KH1, it could have been there to explain there. But, I doubt it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

In one of the video's I saw (Not sure It's this video, but it was on the Jungle Book), there's an added piece that shows Terra in a place that looks similar to the end of Kingdom Hearts 1. He's walking along one of the narrow rocks that you can see in the back, the thin ones, and you can see the rocks with Blue in them.

khinside.jpg

Being that BBS does take place before KH1, it could have been there to explain there. But, I doubt it.

Yeah, Key to Truth included it at the very end of the Jungle Book video with Terra in the Realm of Darkness. The place looked amazing. Would've loved to run around there.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

khinside.jpg

maybe that will be added to the english version of BBS. like the extra cutscenes it said it would have.

wow now that i think about it, the english BBS is like a FM XDD

we get critical mode, extra cutscenes, amped gameplay, extra boss, and extra gameplaya options. B)

EDIT: nvm nvm nvm...

Last edited:

micbeasty

ok so i was looking at another kingdom hearts website and they said tht along with the junglebook world scraps there was also scraps found for a sword in the stone world, does anyone know where it is? i would love to see it.

αsiя

space coke
ok so i was looking at another kingdom hearts website and they said tht along with the junglebook world scraps there was also scraps found for a sword in the stone world, does anyone know where it is? i would love to see it.

The person who hacked it said that they found the name of the place but it has no rooms. 100 Acre Wood was also supposed to be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back