• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Oh so it was like part of the Keyblade Graveyard, intressting probably had more Keyblade but nothing else then that.

Perhaps that was just going to be the old name of the Keyblade Gravyard, but got scrapped becaue they felt it was a waste of time giving some dead world a decent and epic name? If I am right, then whoever suggested to scrap that name sucks!

s1worstbirthdayever

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Perhaps that was just going to be the old name of the Keyblade Gravyard, but got scrapped becaue they felt it was a waste of time giving some dead world a decent and epic name? If I am right, then whoever suggested to scrap that name sucks!
way early in the BBS process wasnt keyblade graveyard supposed to be called sunset horizon? maybe im just imagining that.
25 characters

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
way early in the BBS process wasnt keyblade graveyard supposed to be called sunset horizon? maybe im just imagining that.
25 characters

IIRC, that was just a fan name for it, using the same name as the bgm playing in The Gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back