• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Like it ain't a given there'll be a final mix eventually.

MardukKurios

You know what is interesting?

The Menu works with this world and shows even the Name of this Place!!!

ScreenshotVideo.png

I started searching for the meaning of these Katakana and found out that it can be translated as:

ルーイの遺跡: 広場

ru-i no i seki: hiro ba

Ruins of Louie: Open Space

It's interesting for me because it shows proof to be true.

After all the Western Version was meant to get some things new, why not this world? If its located on the UMD, then it can't be told that there is not enough space on the UMD left.

Maybe it will be an optional World, like in Kingdom Hearts II "Pride Lands" was?

MardukKurios

Was "Pride Lands" optional?

Yes it was.

I tried it and it worked. You can just skip it and start later with it.

In the german Guidebook it is said: (translated for you)

The Visit of Pride Land is optional. You can finish Kingdom Hearts II without visiting Pride Lands even once.
If you don't finish this world you can't finish the Space Paranoids World, though.

Last edited:

Jakek9

Problem is, if this would be an extra world for the western version, this would have to be planned alot earlier. Due to the fact Voice acting started awhile back.

Why would he have that planned in mind when English Voice Acting was still going on.
Do you think he would have planed to Have Jungle Book in the western versions beforehand?

This is why I doubt we'll get this world for BBS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe it will be an optional World, like in Kingdom Hearts II "Pride Lands" was?

Optional world or not, it was still included in the JP version of KH2. It doesn't seem likely that they'll include a new world entirely for the localized version.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Was talking about the location in the Sword in the Stone.

I know what Disney owns, considering I did a presentation on it just last semester in one of my courses.
oops! I thought you were talking about Quest for Camelot, which is a Warner Bros. movie.

ENG+KH=Win.

And no, this world is not gonna be in the game. Not even FM has added full worlds. Im betting the FM is gonna be the English version in JP and that's why it's taking so long to localize.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
oops! I thought you were talking about Quest for Camelot, which is a Warner Bros. movie.

ENG+KH=Win.

And no, this world is not gonna be in the game. Not even FM has added full worlds. Im betting the FM is gonna be the English version in JP and that's why it's taking so long to localize.

That's what I'm thinking. Instead of a Final Mix, maybe something more along the lines of a BBS: Universal Tuning, like what the did with Dissidia.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, I mean it's a full re-doing essentially. Not everything that's new could be distributed as downloadable content.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well it's obvious they had enough space for another world, so question is why didn't they have another world in BBS? sigh.....oh well, BBS is still a good game.

MardukKurios

Problem is, if this would be an extra world for the western version, this would have to be planned alot earlier. Due to the fact Voice acting started awhile back.

Why would he have that planned in mind when English Voice Acting was still going on.
Do you think he would have planed to Have Jungle Book in the western versions beforehand?

This is why I doubt we'll get this world for BBS.

Well but when THIS was found on the Japanese UMD? The momentarly "Only" Version available?
I mean, THIS was planned then.

After all, there are more interesting facts bound to this!

The BbS OST should have been released for now two months!

Don't you wonder why it was not released after all? There aren't even single Informations about that Disc.

And the case of the Voice Acting? Where is the problem, its easier for SE and Disney to keep it EXTREMLY Secret after all and do the job without saying.

And fact - when Space on UMD is RARE - then its abolutely useless to keep a whole world in data, only to "have" it there, this is my point of view.

There are too many obvious things which are connected to this case and not only simple minded as "it was not planned - but its still on UMD", since IT was confirmed that there will be some additional Keyblades.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well but when THIS was found on the Japanese UMD? The momentarly "Only" Version available?

Don't you wonder why it was not released after all? There aren't even single Informations about that Disc.

And the case of the Voice Acting? Where is the problem, its easier for SE and Disney to keep it EXTREMLY Secret after all and do the job without saying.

And fact - when Space on UMD is RARE - then its abolutely useless to keep a whole world in data, only to "have" it there, this is my point of view.

There are too many obvious things which are connected to this case and not only simple minded as "it was not planned - but its still on UMD", since IT was confirmed that there will be some additional Keyblades.

If stuff like this had happened with previous games everyone would believe that Jungle Book migh be added in the english version, but they wont add a whole world for the english version, it just wont happen.

Do I want it to happen? Of course I do, I would love that. But it won't happen.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
its shooped you can totally tell by the lazors... seriously, why make a video? its fake

Well, the video gives pretty concrete proof, so I guess it's a good thing he uploaded it. Otherwise nobody would have believed him.

I can't believe they took out this world! The Jungle Book would have been great!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, if you think about it that was....

It still wouldn't be on the disk. In KH2, there was a lot of area data left behind like the castle Maleficent was using, Destiny Islands, Org chair room, and a few others. Also in Days, there was the Pinocchio data left behind. This data in BBS just shows they had planned a Jungle Book world but scrapped it. It isn't like they would remove it.

It is the same in the Pokemon games. Like Glitch Town...Just a placeholder in the games data. Or the Glitch Pokemon. Those were also placeholders.

MardukKurios

If stuff like this had happened with previous games everyone would believe that Jungle Book migh be added in the english version, but they wont add a whole world for the english version, it just wont happen.

Do I want it to happen? Of course I do, I would love that. But it won't happen.

Well it would have been nice and I would be happy about that fact, too.

Dissidia was also changed for the Western Version with whole new cutscenes, additional stuff and many things more and 1000 Attacks were changed for us, so you can't tell me this will be just coincidence.

And then, the Japanese Version was put to the same level.

Someone posted the "identical" things about KH1 with Disney Castle, etc. but THIS were all exisiting places which were seen in the Game! You couldn't walk by yourself there, but the story sent you there!

So these cases are not the same as here.

And besides - KHIIFM is the best thing to show that they COULD include new stuff to the existing game!

In Radiant Garden there is one of the hugest Areas, hidden to be found!
The map of the Keyblade Graveyard were also included.

I'm going to believe that this will be revealed from Square Enix for the Western Version.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well it would have been nice and I would be happy about that fact, too.

Dissidia was also changed for the Western Version with whole new cutscenes, additional stuff and many things more and 1000 Attacks were changed for us, so you can't tell me this will be just coincidence.

And then, the Japanese Version was put to the same level.

Someone posted the "identical" things about KH1 with Disney Castle, etc. but THIS were all exisiting places which were seen in the Game! You couldn't walk by yourself there, but the story sent you there!

So these cases are not the same as here.

And besides - KHIIFM is the best thing to show that they COULD include new stuff to the existing game!

In Radiant Garden there is one of the hugest Areas, hidden to be found!
The map of the Keyblade Graveyard were also included.

I'm going to believe that this will be revealed from Square Enix for the Western Version.

I'm going to tell you, I really hope you're right, I really do. But i'm not getting my hopes up.

micbeasty

You know what is interesting?

The Menu works with this world and shows even the Name of this Place!!!

ScreenshotVideo.png

I started searching for the meaning of these Katakana and found out that it can be translated as:

ルーイの遺跡: 広場

ru-i no i seki: hiro ba

Ruins of Louie: Open Space

It's interesting for me because it shows proof to be true.

After all the Western Version was meant to get some things new, why not this world? If its located on the UMD, then it can't be told that there is not enough space on the UMD left.

hey so wht is the world called open space

Omegataco

Awards
The Video quality of Aqua's body doesn't match up with the backround's quality. The backround has a higher quality then Aqua, it seems quite un-real now.

That doesn't neccesarily mean that it is fake. If this was indeed scrapped from the game, then this was probably from a very early build where the graphics weren't up to par as they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back