• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Seriously, guys this isn't going to happen for US. Why do the few of you have that sorta hope? We never got Pinnocio in DAYS. Or Disney Castle in KH1. (Scrapped map)
So why would we get Jungle Book for BBS?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seriously, guys this isn't going to happen for US. Why do the few of you have that sorta hope? We never got Pinnocio in DAYS. Or Disney Castle in KH1. (Scrapped map)
So why would we get Jungle Book for BBS?

Because there are still people out there holding out that the Final Mixes will come out as well. Can't really control where people place there hopes. If they hope JB will be in the US version, they will. Even after its come out and there is no JB, there will still be people asking about it and hoping in some BBS FM or Universal Tuning or International version there will be JB.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Because there are still people out there holding out that the Final Mixes will come out as well. Can't really control where people place there hopes. If they hope JB will be in the US version, they will. Even after its come out and there is no JB, there will still be people asking about it and hoping in some BBS FM or Universal Tuning or International version there will be JB.

that's different, the scenes were made in englsih too. so it's very possible final mixes can make it to english areas. but it's a matter of whether SE wants to or not.

but hope for a new world is over the top, simply because they were just there, but left behind

micbeasty

so back to the translations, Ruins of Louie:eek:pen space is open space the name of the world???or Ruins of Louie???

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Open Space may have just been a placeholder while they were thinking of a name for it and the area would have been called Ruins of Louie I reckon

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't mind this being cut out from the game as much as I minded Pinnochio being cut. At least BBS has other new worlds.

Days was just a rehash ad naseaum.

Xenin

Banned
For all you non believers:
The reason the visual on Aqua doesn't match up with the world visual is becuase Aqua was made! The world was just in beta or being worked on! They didn't finish it! So te visual is not as good as the visual on Aqua cuase Aqua is made and the world isn't/ Also why would anyone just make this to say"Look guys I found this it's so cool!" And it would take forever for someone on to make a visual and put the kh characters in. Stop trollin!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
They must've scrapped this like half a year ago. Disc pressings start months before release, and building CG models isnt a walk in the park. It's taking me a few days just to get a decent lobby for the Coliseum.

Aquaman OS

Honestly I don't think they were pressed for time. I think they decided to cut it for one of several reasons.

1. They decided that having a completly brand new world with characters Sora's never met wouldn't work well. All the other "new" worlds in BBS feature characters Sora's met before like the PoH or Stitch.

2. Since Mowgli being the only human is an important plot point it would have required TAV have animal forms something that they thought wasn't worth the trouble of programming 3 basically new sprite's and movesets just for a 20 minute world visit (which is about how long most worlds take in BBS)

3. They simply decided to save it for a later game.

4. They couldn't make the plot work with the 3 seperate character storylines.

5. Legal issues. As I recall Disney can't use the character of King Louie anymore due to issues with the family of his original voice actor who his performance was based on. Disney might have told them "Sorry, you gotta cut it, we can't use them anymore" like they did with the Tarzan stuff in COM.

Last edited:

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Honestly I don't think they were pressed for time. I think they decided to cut it for one of several reasons.

1. They decided that having a completly brand new world with characters Sora's never met wouldn't work well. All the other "new" worlds in BBS feature characters Sora's met before like the PoH or Stitch.

2. Since Mowgli being the only human is an important plot point it would have required TAV have animal forms something that they thought wasn't worth the trouble of programming 3 basically new sprite's and movesets just for a 20 minute world visit (which is about how long most worlds take in BBS)

3. They simply decided to save it for a later game.

4. They couldn't make the plot work with the 3 seperate character storylines.

5. Legal issues. As I recall Disney can't use the character of King Louie anymore due to issues with the family of his original voice actor who his performance was based on. Disney might have told them "Sorry, you gotta cut it, we can't use them anymore" like they did with the Tarzan stuff in COM.

Perfect Points, I hope it's not for Legal issues, but, if they can't use King Louie then, maybe they would have to use from the second movie if they were to put it in KH3?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's only a loss because of how awesome a movie The Jungle Book is (love the swing-inspired elements). BBS itself has a great selection of worlds. I just hope they will include this world in future games. Pinocchio was a lot more disappointing because of how much of a failure the worlds in Days were.

S

SoulSilver

They should have had this world in there

Maybe there hinting that they might put it in KH3 or something? I mean they don't leave things like this in a game without having a reason for it being in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back