• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ITT we discuss our ideal lovers, k sure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I'd like a guy who is taller than me ( anyways i'm a pretty short girl ) , not too skinny, but not overweight. He definately has to have a good sense of humor and lets me have fun hanging out with him and can make me smile. I tend to like guys with brown eyes and usually brown or black hair, but blonde hair or blue eyes works too, but any eye color is fine. :> Even with his great sense of humor, he needs to know when to stop and needs a sense of being mature, as well. I prefer shy but funny guys, and I would like him to usually be a nice guy but be a bit mean when he's joking around, but if he'd hurt my feelings he'd be almost or actually sorry for it. :D
He has to have a nice smile and i'll honestly say good looking. I'd like for him to also be a best friend than just a guy I know and I would like.I'd also like him to share some or most interests with me, because I have a hard time talking to people who don't share some of my interests, as I think that I wouldn't know what to say. I'd like him to be a bit clumsy, because I find it cute, but not too clumsy. He has to be smart and unselfish, but I don't like people who think they're all that at all, though. He should have a decent or good taste in fashion and be someone I can count on.
God i'm picky.

Nat you stole my answer! D:<

that and

chivalry (yes, I don't believe chivalry is dead even when everybody else can go on and on about it)

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
My ideal guy = Gamer, witty, intelligent, funny, around my height or taller, longish hair, willing to be lead and take the lead, beautiful eyes regardless of colour, prepared to travel the world with me and is diverse in musical taste.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Well, since I'm not really the type who goes to parties or big festivals regularly, I'd love to find someone who's a little bit on the shy side and who is comfortable with a more laid-back atmosphere too. Generally, just someone whose personality fits together with mine a little. I wouldn't mind trying to change though, if it's necessary. It's not like I would want to bore her out of her mind.

Oh, and a gamer perhaps. It'd be a shame if one couldn't share one of his favorite hobbies with his girlfriend. :3

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
chivalry (yes, I don't believe chivalry is dead even when everybody else can go on and on about it)

lol

Oh, and a gamer of course. It'd be a shame if one couldn't share one of his favorite hobbies with his girlfriend. C:

Would be cool but I wouldn't get my hopes up :c good wimminz into the vidya are hard to find

Leonard

Would be cool but I wouldn't get my hopes up :c good wimminz into the vidya are hard to find

So true. Frankly, I don't even know a single one in my area. Only a few people who play a game only once in a while because of their siblings.

But I can dream, can't I? ;__;

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
So true. Frankly, I don't even know a single one in my area. Only a few people who play a game only once in a while because of their siblings.

But I can dream, can't I? ;__;

find a nice girl and turn her into one! :3

Leonard

You can't force something like that. Gaming is more than just sitting in front of a TV and pressing buttons.
It has to come from the bottom of one's heart. C:

But yeah, I could probably try.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
To paraphrase something that I heard once and really enjoyed: 'There's a certain thrill to being in love with someone who, on any given day, might be smarter than you.'

That's about the only thing I can say definitively, otherwise it really does vary.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
GIRLS:
Brown/blonde/strawberry blonde hair. not picky on eye color. preferably shorter than me, but i wouldn't mind terribly if we were the same height. somewhat similar tastes in music and non-anime tv. Probably a tad more intelligent and mature than me. age: 1-2 years younger or my age.

GUYS:
black hair, preferably. any color eyes. any build, but my height or taller. similar taste in music. i prefer older guys, but i do like people younger than me or my age from time to time.
ur homo

H

Herman Melville

i would prefer a woman who had her own opinions, and was not subjected to the wholesome facades of society

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
I prefer girls who are around the same height as me (6'0''), though I'll settle for a few inches shorter. Very similar music taste is a must; none of that Linkin Park/Three Days Grace/whatever the shit people listen to nowadays. I prefer long hair; color doesn't matter. Must be intelligent [i.e. able to compose coherent sentences, maintain a decent conversation]. No smoking/drinking/drugs. I'm not looking for someone who is anorexic, but I don't want someone who is obese. Being a gamer isn't required, but it'd be a good thing. And she just needs to be someone I can have fun with; she can't be obsessive or anything like that.

Basically, I'm screwed when it comes to relationships. D:

Trag

Bronze Member
No matter how hot a girl is, I don't think I could be with a girl who's a ditz. I think that a smart girl is hot, except most of the smart girls that live around my area are these weird, bitchy attitude girls who think border-line feminist-ly. I think my ideal woman would be a petite, short girl who's intelligent, not nescessarily in the 'school' way, but in the life way. Nothing's hotter than a cute short girl :]

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Bumping thread with relevant posts from an older thread.

In terms of physical appearance I'm pretty lenient; anything can be attractive really as long as it isn't a hideous cleft palette or a second mouth growing out of the side of her face or some shit. A beautiful girl is a beautiful girl, there isn't really and predefined requirement for that. I have a thing for girls that I think look exotic, but that doesn't necessarily mean any specific color; there are exotic looking white girls and exotic looking black girls and anything in between.

For personality, I need -- not just want, but need -- a girl who will not take my shit, is not afraid to put me in my place and tell me when I'm wrong and assert her independence. The only people I tend to associate with are those who I consider to be my equals or superiors; my girlfriend has to be the same way. I have to respect her, and respect is not something I give people unless they've earned it. I tend to look for a very liberal sense of humor. I also enter every relationship knowing that eventually it is going to end, and I take into account things like how clingy she is, whether or not we will break up amicably, etc. etc. To expand on the bit about independence -- I vastly prefer a girl who values her alone time as much as I do and doesn't feel the need to text me constantly, be on the phone with me for hours every day, or otherwise keep tabs on me 24/7. If my girlfriend can go a day or two without speaking to me and think nothing of it, she is a very cool girlfriend.

And once the big things are out of the way I move onto the details. Does she have a good taste in music? Do I like her friends enough to hang out with them on a regular basis? Does she have any habits that annoy me? Are her parents decent people that I can become friends with? Can I trust her not to run off and fuck my best friend? Things like that.

It's weird but there are a lot of really random things that can instantly turn me off, for instance if a girl has more than three siblings I'm much less inclined to date her; there's also something very unattractive to me about a girl who invests a lot of time and energy into her religion. I have no idea why I'm like that.

So if you're hot, you think you fulfill the above criteria, and you live within the continental U.S., send me a PM.

lol j/k

I have some pretty strict requirements:

• The woman should be naturally good looking. I like women who look good without having to wear a ton of makeup, sexy clothes, etc. I would like a woman to look naturally beautiful regardless of what she's wearing. However, I'm not saying (hypothetically) that my wife can let herself go after we get married. I'm not going to be one of those faggots who blindly accepts his spouse as beautiful even though she's gained several dozen pounds more than necessary, eats cake daily, etc. That is disgusting.
  • The woman should not enjoy Twilight.
  • The woman's IQ should fall somewhere within a 10 point radius of mine (10 points under, or 10 points above). I don't want her to be incredibly stupid to the point where I can't hold an intelligent conversation with her, and I don't want her to be so smart to the point where she's just kind of a pretentious bitch.
  • The woman must be a good cook. If I have to leave my mom's delicious homemade delicacies in exchange for some TV dinners, that's unacceptable.
  • The woman should hold the same sense of humor as myself. I'm a huge joke maker (hold your gasps), and I'd feel rather uncomfortable with her not laughing at my jokes.
  • The woman should be able to laugh at herself. If she could handle 24 hours in the KHI Chat, she should fit this requirement rather well.
  • Like Sam, the woman should have likable parents.
  • Also like Sam, I am not a huge fan of several siblings.
  • And (lol also like Sam) I like my alone time as well. I hope the woman would value this as much as I do.
  • The woman should have good taste in music, or at the very least, accept what I listen to as long as I can accept what she listens to.
  • The woman probably shouldn't be spoiled, because I run a pretty tight budget.

I threw in some spousal qualities I would look for, as well, but don't be alarmed. I have no plans for marriage. Don't really feel like posting the obvious points, like "LOL SIMILAR INTERESTS", so enjoy, captains! :)

I guess I can add a bit more. One of the tricky things about this is that for the most part I hold romantic partners accountable to all the same standards I'd hold any other friend, so deciding whether or not it's too base to jot down in this thread is difficult.

Steve's point about natural beauty was actually very good and I wish I'd been a little more detailed about that. I do not like girls who wear a lot of make up; the less the better, and none at all is preferable as long as she can pull it off. On the other hand, if you need a shitload of foundation and eyeshadow to be presentable, you are too ugly for me to be dating.

The subject of independence and time apart keeps coming up, and for whatever reason the original poster decided to bring up this topic, if nothing else they should walk away with something to think about that. Ladies and gentlemen, I have been in more relationships than I can count and I'd be willing to estimate that no less than 60% of them were ended abruptly because the girl paid too much attention to me and I lost interest in her, or she demanded so much of my time that it became a burden. You know the law of supply and demand -- the lower the supply, the greater the demand? It definitely applies in relationships as well. Absence creates desire; it is a very basic rule of partnership that took me years to figure out and I'd urge any girl who happens to read this to get it right as soon as possible.

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter, thought it seems even someone meeting the complete opposite of many of those criteria can still possibly manage to win me over.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
A best friend. Someone I can tease, be teased by, try new things (drugs!) together, check out hot babes with, etcetc. I don't want to be conscious that I'm in a relationship with the person while we're together, if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back