• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ITT we discuss our ideal lovers, k sure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Interesting.... So most of you girls prefer physical outlook?

Hey how about a guy who is a great company that can blend well with others and not be an asshole as possible?

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Interesting.... So most of you girls prefer physical outlook?

Hey how about a guy who is a great company that can blend well with others and not be an asshole as possible?

Most of the girls, including myself, included personality and physical attributes. Being physically attracted to your partner is really important for a strong relationship.

Shade737

Silver Member
for physical appearance:

guys: Tall. Very tall. Well built. Dark hair. Hazel/light brown eyes.
This sounds like me also. Tall, dark hair, but my eyes are brown and turns light brown when it hits the sun or light.

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
My dream girl, looks don't need to be a factor but I would still like the girl to mentally and physically satisfy me. A girl who is smart clean that's a lot of fun and has the greatest personality. Not so much of a downer. And does lots of really nice and fun things in bed. :D

a decent looking girl that doesn't bitch 24/7.

and preferably can take a joke, as well as understand the concept of sarcasm.

H

Hellpark

It takes time, and I can read people well. The way they act around you and someone else and the way they do certain things. I mean I fell for it before with people, so I am talking with experience.

C

Crossroads

It takes time, and I can read people well. The way they act around you and someone else and the way they do certain things. I mean I fell for it before with people, so I am talking with experience.

Uh yeah...but this is an internet forum. You're not around anyone on here...that's the part I was focusing on.

H

Hellpark

Oh that, I know that. But there are some people I got close to, not saying like 20 people, but like 2 or 3 that I would talk to all the time so I can say that I know them to some extent and tell when they are lying to me.

C

Crossroads

Oh that, I know that. But there are some people I got close to, not saying like 20 people, but like 2 or 3 that I would talk to all the time so I can say that I know them to some extent and tell when they are lying to me.

Well that's neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back