• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ITT we discuss our ideal lovers, k sure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
She's tall and handsome and strong. I look up to her eyes, my forehead only making her chin. I am completely comfortable in her kind and caring gaze, as she takes me into her strong but gentle arms, placing my head against her breast, as I listen peacefully to her heartbeat. I wrap my arms around her, completely and blissfully content in where I am. She smiles gently, bringing her lips downwards, gently kissing my forehead before she whispers sweet nothings into my ear. I whisper a silent vow of love to her, she only pausing for a second before she returns the favour.

ITT thread we talk about our dream girls/guys in a sweet little
box like this.

prepare for warm hearts and fuzzy feelings guys.

... And yes I have a soft spot for handsome tall women. ;-;

Last edited:

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
i like cute asian girls with long black hair and a subordinate but witty personality.

looking at her makes my face hurt from smiling but it's all good. :J

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I like medium height girls (below 6 foot) with long hair and petite bodies but they gotta have "DAT ASS". I liek them to be fairly innocent and shy, so that I can display my dominant alpha male personality to them while we are having sex.

So basically I like short girls with ass who like for me to control them in the bedroom.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Tall, maybe around 6' 3" or 4". So long as they're shorter than me. A bit younger than me too. Sixteen or seventeen years old. Dirty blonde or rich brown hair that's wavy and shoulder-length or so. Not skinny, not fat, but full-bodied. A large girl as in not fat, but naturally so and in a pleasing way. If she wants me to do something, she'll make it known to me with little hiding it. Ocean blue or chestnut brown eyes. Very little to no freckles, no upturned nose. A strong yet still feminine face. If I need or want her to, she can take the lead/control in whatever we are/want to be doing.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
At least 3 inches shorter than me, blond or brunette hair, little tan, beautiful eyes, fun to be with, smart, funny, nice body, and shares a common interest in music.

Shade737

Silver Member
I like shorter girls with a descent body. I do like tomboys/athletic chicks as long as they don't overdo it but its just a preference. I also like smart girls who look perfect with glasses. I'm more into breasts but she needs to at least have some ass. I'm not much into dominating girls since it will clash with my guardian nature so too much dominance is a no. I don't have a specific hair/eye color but long hair is my preference.

Oh yeah if she has a unjustified hate for nongangsta rap then it obviously won't work.

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
VIP MEGA EURO☆STAR;4093064 said:
i like cute asian girls with long black hair and a subordinate but witty personality.

sure is lily in here

me uhhhhhhh

cute, asian, long black hair (although the dyed copper brown i don't mind either), funny, plays gaems and watches animu

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
A guy that's taller than me, it's just weird going out with someone shorter than you(unless if it's only a couple inches, then that's fine). They can't be a Yao Ming though. I like guys with short black or brown hair. For some reason, red hair is just a big no no for fine. Nice eyes, not too fat/skinny, good sense of humor, and this is sort of an extra, but watches anime.

I could go on forever :/ I'm quite picky when it comes to guys, that's why I turn down a lot of people who ask me out.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Someone around a moderate 5'4. Fairly long brown hair and needs to know how to dress to get attention. She needs to have a body that I couldn't get tired of looking at. Eh I guess a sense of humor can come in play, but cannot have the 4th grade maturity level that I do. Also, music tastes needs to be the same.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Tall, dark, and handsome.

No but really.

Must have the same interest in music as me. A nice face is a must. I'm quite fond of either blond hair or black hair. As far as his body, I'm not too picky, except for one thing: he can't be too muscle-y. For some reason I just don't like guys with a lot of muscle.

But yeah, sometimes it's hard to pinpoint exactly what I look for, I just like what I like.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd think I'd want a girl of even height yet recently I seem to be attracted to girls that are petite. They are just so...kawaii.
I'm partial to blue eyes and her smile should show teeth. and I have particulars on what the smile should look like but its hard to find. I'm partial to blondes. but I think that I would also go for a nice light brown color. Long hair is a definite and should be worn down. Should be excited to spend time together. want physical contact that doesn't HAVE to be sex. but general closeness. boobs shouldn't be any bigger than something that will fit in my hand. dream girl aslo has no food or pet allergies. As I like food she should too. she should also have an ecclectic taste in music. not necessarily the same bands but appreciate all the styles. someone who isn't all that incredibly independant and knows when to ask me for help.
She must be virtuous, should be a strong person, charitable, caring, should look to the ways of the household and not stay idle. Also must be someone I can admire.
My girl MUST have a talent. something she's good at and pursues. doesn't have to be the same as mine, but should ahve one

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I really like guys who are taller then me. I don't mind short but it has to be a couple of inches. I really like guys with wavy, curly, or shaggy hair. Depends on the color. I think I've been attracted to wavy brown hair or blonde hair guys more I also like guys with red and auburn hair. I am really into guys with hazel or blue eyes. I'm very picky at choosing guys as well but I really like any kind although I prefer blondes and guys with light or medium brown hair. Is really sweet, can talk alot (since I like too many guys that don't talk or talk too less). The personality I like most in the guy are RESPECT, chivalry (yes, I don't believe chivalry is dead even when everybody else can go on and on about it), honest, sweet, caring, really helpful and friendly. Quiet/shy but not afraid to the point, he can't stand up for himself, and definately somebody who has a great sense of humor and knows how to carry a good conversation or make me laugh. I also really like guys who can relate to my interests and so forth. Particularly somebody who's a gentlemen and will do the asking out the girl first, preferably (sp?) and somebody who's patient and although this sounds weird, somewhat clumsy, I don't know why, probably it shows they have imperfections like me? XD

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I like tall guys; well-built, but still relatively thin. Someone I can be nerdy with but who still has a good sense of fashion (I don't care if it's just jeans and a shirt, as long as he doesn't look like a hick). I'm shallow enough that he'd have to be good looking. A sense of humor and spontenaety is a definite must so I won't get bored with him, along with being open-minded, willing to try new things, etc. As for hair... I don't really have a preference, but I'm not too fond of red hair, and I don't like guys with hair that's too short either; I don't have a preferred eye color as long as their eyes are pretty.

Lolita

Dear You
I'd like a guy who is taller than me ( anyways i'm a pretty short girl ) , not too skinny, but not overweight. He definately has to have a good sense of humor and lets me have fun hanging out with him and can make me smile. I tend to like guys with brown eyes and usually brown or black hair, but blonde hair or blue eyes works too, but any eye color is fine. :> Even with his great sense of humor, he needs to know when to stop and needs a sense of being mature, as well. I prefer shy but funny guys, and I would like him to usually be a nice guy but be a bit mean when he's joking around, but if he'd hurt my feelings he'd be almost or actually sorry for it. :D
He has to have a nice smile and i'll honestly say good looking. I'd like for him to also be a best friend than just a guy I know and I would like.I'd also like him to share some or most interests with me, because I have a hard time talking to people who don't share some of my interests, as I think that I wouldn't know what to say. I'd like him to be a bit clumsy, because I find it cute, but not too clumsy. He has to be smart and unselfish, but I don't like people who think they're all that at all, though. He should have a decent or good taste in fashion and be someone I can count on.
God i'm picky.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I like guys that are taller than me, but not so tall that i have to stand on my tip-toes. I like short-haired brunettes(I don't like blondes for some reason). They have to be fit, not too skinny, but not fat. I admit I'm a sucker for blue eyes, but any color will do. I really like funny guys that will joke a lot when I'm sad, but can also be serious and supportive when the situation calls for it. A very important element in a guy is to show respect, and try not to show too much that he's the dominant male by telling me what I can and can't do. And recently, I found out that I can't have a guy that moves too fast. I can't have him asking me out one day and have his arms all around me the next. I like to take it slow.

But those are all the things for the ideal guy. If a decent guy that lacked a few of those things asked me out, I'd say yes

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
GIRLS:
Brown/blonde/strawberry blonde hair. not picky on eye color. preferably shorter than me, but i wouldn't mind terribly if we were the same height. somewhat similar tastes in music and non-anime tv. Probably a tad more intelligent and mature than me. age: 1-2 years younger or my age.

GUYS:
black hair, preferably. any color eyes. any build, but my height or taller. similar taste in music. i prefer older guys, but i do like people younger than me or my age from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back