• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ITT we discuss our ideal lovers, k sure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
I'd like a guy who is taller than me ( anyways i'm a pretty short girl ) , not too skinny, but not overweight. He definately has to have a good sense of humor and lets me have fun hanging out with him and can make me smile. I tend to like guys with brown eyes and usually brown or black hair, but blonde hair or blue eyes works too, but any eye color is fine. :> Even with his great sense of humor, he needs to know when to stop and needs a sense of being mature, as well. I prefer shy but funny guys, and I would like him to usually be a nice guy but be a bit mean when he's joking around, but if he'd hurt my feelings he'd be almost or actually sorry for it. :D
He has to have a nice smile and i'll honestly say good looking. I'd like for him to also be a best friend than just a guy I know and I would like.I'd also like him to share some or most interests with me, because I have a hard time talking to people who don't share some of my interests, as I think that I wouldn't know what to say. I'd like him to be a bit clumsy, because I find it cute, but not too clumsy. He has to be smart and unselfish, but I don't like people who think they're all that at all, though. He should have a decent or good taste in fashion and be someone I can count on.
God i'm picky.
Wow this names allot of my traits.

Tall 6,1
Humor but not too much.
Shy but funny.
Dislike hurting feelings.
A bit clumsy but not too much.
Nice and unselfish.
Dislikes showing off.
Can be counted on.

Shuri

To paraphrase something that I heard once and really enjoyed: 'There's a certain thrill to being in love with someone who, on any given day, might be smarter than you.'
This is huge.
--------------
In terms of appearance, I have no definite ideal. I think I tend to gravitate toward guys who are shorter and girls who are taller. Trailing that thought, I suppose I like guys who are usually considered "cute" and girls who are considered "hot". Generally, I also like short hair and darker hair colors for either gender, although I do have an off-and-on thing for blonde guys. I don't really care about eye color, but I love people whose eyes are interesting- I don't really know how to explain it, but some people are just born with magical eyes. Probably the only thing I'm anal about is smoothness; although I guess I really just don't like facial hair and chest/back hair. I prefer relatively skinny body types, but I like a girl with hips and a guy with some (not a lot of) muscles.

I also look to guys and girls for different reasons, and this reflects what I search for in each individually. In guys, I usually want someone I can laze around with. I like boys who let me lay my head in their lap and talk to them about horoscopes and books and my feelings and their feelings and (most of all) us. I like a guy who's on auto-pilot with me, but can also take control when things get really hard (they do that a lot in my life). With girls, this is also true, but to a lesser extent; when it comes to the female, I generally want someone I can have a fantastic, fun time with. I prefer someone who's as wacky and childish as I am; someone who will have random costume parties and who will run around downtown with a painted face while we blast loud, annoying music from a stereo and bother pretty much anyone who is unfortunate enough to be around us. Again, this is true for guys as well, but the emphasis is in different character aspects for each gender.

But, honestly, personality is where I become a monster. I like people I can't read: feeling like I don't know someone well enough is what motivates me to deepen my connections with them. So a lot of the things I look for in a person are direct contradications of one another. For instance, I really like someone who's spontaneous but analytical, someone who can think clearly about everything they do and yet still work on impulse. Similarly, I like someone who's laid-back but excitable. Also, physicality is huge for me: I am huggy and clingy and everything in between and I have to have someone who can be velcro for me. At the same time, the person I'm with should be able to tell me where their boundaries are AND enforce them without ending up wanting to murder me in my sleep. I love nothing more than to mess with the people I care about and it's gotten me into some pretty messy situations. I also like being messed with, to an extent. I'm very particular about humor; I like random but intelligent conversation that can lead anywhere and yet still seem purposeful on some level. This applies to serious and non-serious discussions alike. For both genders, I generally like someone who is assertive, but for girls it's more of a prerequisite than for guys. I also HATE (!!!!!!!!!!) the concept of chivalry, and someone who expects me to open a door for them just because they have a vagina stands as the biggest turn-off I can think of. However, politeness and respect are whole different animals. Let me make the distinction clear. It is common courtesy to open the door for someone (stranger or friend, male or female) when you reach it first. It is unfair gender stereotyping when two people reach the door before you and expect you to open it for them because they're women and you're a boy. Back on track, though, the last significant personality trait I can think of in my ideal partner is that they're comfortable with themselves, with me, and with us. I like someone who is secure enough in our relationship to check out hot guys/girls with me (and to not freak out when I check out hot guys/girls with them). I really, really like someone who is not afraid to be sexy and speak their mind even if they know I will disagree with them, although it isn't necessarily a big deal if they're a bit more shy in front of others. I want someone who would be willing to break the law with me (not an empty commitment). Also, I'm powerfully weird, so for my own safety I have to make sure whoever I'm with actually accepts me and loves me for who I am and isn't just trying to manipulate my insanity to serve some ulterior motive.

So, yeah. I guess some of this is ideal, but a lot of it is honestly what I look for in a person. For me, reality and fantasy just aren't that far apart. Plus, really, I'm fairly easy to please: I've actually met someone who meets a select few qualities I highlighted here and I'm madly, unhealthily in love with them (which is the only kind of love I know). So it's not like a grocery list; some things I stated are just plain more important to me than others.

Oh, and I suppose as a tag-a-long (this isn't part of my ideal, per se), I'm usually the one who gets irrationally upset about break-ups, so it's nice if whoever I was with is able to handle it more or less objectively and insist that we still be friends even though for several months I'll be spouting bullshit about how that would never work.

Wow. I feel like I just filled out the "What I'm Looking For" section on some dating site. That was a massive waste of time.

Shuri/Eli

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I want a guy who's kind and caring. Intelligence is a must. He should be funny and a bit sarcastic , but he has to know when to be serious. I personally couldn't care less if he gets along with the rest of my family, but he should be respectful. He must be faithful, patient, and responsible. He can't have a bad temper. He can't do drugs, drink, etc. He should be healthy. He can't have a criminal background or a bad background with women. I'd like him to be my age or at most two years older. We should have a lot in common, or at least a few things. He should be someone who isn't afraid to open up to me, and someone I can open up to.

I don't really care about looks, but I guess I'd like a guy with long black hair, blue and/or intense eyes who dresses in all black but doesn't wear pants that are tighter than mine. No piercings or tattoos and he can't be too much taller than me. Should look clean and healthy, but can have sort of messy hair.

I think I basically just described Darien from Sailor Moon....

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Wow this names allot of my traits.

Tall 6,1
Humor but not too much.
Shy but funny.
Dislike hurting feelings.
A bit clumsy but not too much.
Nice and unselfish.
Dislikes showing off.
Can be counted on.

oh great, this is gonna turn into the dating game thread again jesus christ

D

Deleted member 74488

Men: I like my men taller then me with blue eyes but to me it doesn't really matter. I normally do not care for ranks, but about how nice that person is. I normally fall for guys with humour as I am a lover of Comedy, so if a guy can make me laugh instantly I normally think their incredibly cute, my guy must be smart but not a total jackass. If the guy cannot find things that spark my interest, I normally do hate them. And of course, A guy who is slightly a jack ass and is a bit cocky but yet cares about you is also a massive love :D

Girls: Incredibly picky about females. They must have naturally beautiful face features. I cannot stand men/woman who have incredibly big lips or incredibly huge ears. I adore short hair, especailly if it is black.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, as far as how they look, er, I tend to go for the shorter boyish cute types. Really any colored hair and stuff like that.
Personality wise, they have have a sense of humor, be creative, and open-minded.

Dee

Bronze Member
Where to start…..well, he must have an exciting and outgoing personality, but laid-back also. Someone that’s up for anything and can match my activeness. I hate lazy people. Must like some of the things I do because being opposite about everything is no fun. Trustworthy, Responsible, Honest, Caring, Thougtful, Smart, etc. He has to be independent(not too clingy) we all need our space at times. Also, dominance is a big turn-on, I love guys that are willing to take control. Jealousy is a big turn-off, I can’t be comfortable knowing he’s mad because I just hugged one of my guy-friends. The number one thing though, is humor….HE HAS TO BE FUNNY!! Someone that can make me laugh. Now for looks: I’m really drawn to guys with dark hair(preferably black), I don’t like blondies. Eye color would be either green or like an icy blue color. He definitely has to have a masculine face, nothing too childlike. As for a body type, I like guys that are really fit. Not SUPER muscle heads, but in shape. Good teeth. Being taller than me is a must. Having some personal style is a definite plus seeing as I love being really trendy and bright he can’t be all dull and have no taste.

Honestly I could go on and on, but these things are most important....

C

Charlie

I don't know why I usually attract Atheists.
But anyway, as far as ideal goes, I try not to keep my hopes up that I'm going to find the *perfect* girl or guy at random, and there's instant attraction, and we live happily ever after.

For guys/girls, I have to admit that I tend to go for the ones that can make me laugh from the get-go. Having a sense of humor is a major thing for me because I can't stand people that take everything fucking seriously. So in that sense, they have to be fairly easy going and grounded, but have to know how to handle me at the same time. I'm more than just a spinning top when it comes to most things, so they have to -

1) - connect with me on some level to the point where conversations/inside jokes are easily understood/applicable
2) - also have a unique twist to who they are that makes them radically different or more absurd than I am

They also have to constantly have the initiative to go after what they want. I can't stand it when people just sit on their asses, complaining about what they don't have without at least trying to break the wall to obtain it. Basically meaning that I want some ambitions and goals for my ideal guy in there. I'm always down for spending days on end doing nothing but simple things, but its always fun to have a challenge once in a while.

This person's also got to be bold at some turn or another. Or they have to have something about them that's so 'out there' and dynamic to a point where they make everyone, or most people around them look pale and utterly boring in comparison. That's my flame, right there. If they have that spark of personal originality, then I will definitely be flocking to that like a moth in the summer time.

Intellectual edges are also a must. It's most often the case that you'll run into some one ridiculously fuckable, but you discover that they're dumber than a chicken with ADD. I like it when I can swing from having a normal conversation to a fairly deep one at the drop of a hat. It also shows that there's much more to them than what's up for show.

As for anything else, I'm into someone who loves to be affectionate, but not have the downside of being co-dependent to make things work. Then that affection has to translate into having some form of a steady sex drive. When I say that, I'm talking about an innocent kiss transforming into something hot and passionate within 5 minutes, depending on where we are. Finally, they have to be emotionally stable. I'm all for helping someone with sorting their emotions, but I'm definitely not up for trying to help them deal with whiny little outbursts 24/7. They need to have the balls to stabalize that aspect of themselves on their own.

Now for physical attributes.
This is where it obviously divides, by gender -

For guys -
I'm into guys that range from being lean with muscle, to actually being a bit built. That excludes, super scrawny anorexic boys and meat heads that dedicate their time to growing muscles all over their asses in Long Beach.
/And they definitely have to be taller than me. Not into shorter guys, or anyone that's my height. I like the dominance, haha.

For girls -
If she's shorter, that's fine. But if that's not the case, then i'll settle for her being my own height or slightly over because i'm not into a girl that's too much taller than I am. I'm also a sucker for girls that have that look exotic. Meaning, seeing them puts me into a stupor with trying to figure out where their family must have come from. Then with bodies, I try to be lenient. But if she's got nicely, rounded breasts, hour glass frame, an ass, and an all around pin up/marilyn monroe looking body, then I am ALL over that.

For anything extraneous that applies to both -
Piercings and tattoos are always welcome, but just in work-conscious doses unless they can cover them up.
Good looking faces are always a must, because you can always change your body with some work.
Then preferably, someone with eyes that are a color other than brown. Green/blue eyes hypnotize.

All in all, I just want someone unique that I can vibe with on most levels.
<3

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Internal attributes-

My number one priority is intelligence. It may sound snobbish to admit this, but it is a huge turn on. They should think independently, challenge blindly accepted beliefs, and be interested in a number of things. I guess this is why arrogance, or cynicism is
always hot.

Secondly, uniqueness is important to me. I suppose this is rather subjective, but the person has to seem different to me from the masses. Honestly, Charlie expressed what I mean quite well.
e.g. I would immediately judge a person if we went on a date and they choose a really generic film, something like 'He's Just Not That In To You' (okay, I haven't seen it, but the title alone screams tacky) that doesn't require you to even think.

I dislike effeminate men, (mostly in terms of appearance), but if a guy is always whining on, and clings to you, and tells you that he loves you constantly it's not cool. I once dated a guy who self-imposed a rule on himself to only tell me that he loved me 5 times a day, because he apparently didn't want it to devalue in meaning...lmao. And guys who complain if you don't say 'I love you' at the end of every phone call, are slightly taxing to deal with.

They've also got to have balls. This is really important. I can't be dealing with guys who skirt around the issue of asking you out through hinting over a period of months, and then cry when someone else gets there first (true story). If they want something, they should go for it. Again, like Charlie said, I too like dynamic people.

Loyalty and respect are more things I prize highly. I want to feel that they value me as much as I do them.

They should like sex. Yeah, I know most do, but they have to have liberal beliefs pertaining to sex, and actively enjoy and encourage it.

Physical attributes -

I'm not really too bothered. Usually the personality perceives how I view the person. I always say to myself my 'ideal' guy would have dark brown hair and green eyes, but judging from who I have been previously attracted to, this isn't true.

Obviously no scrawny guys or obese guys, and they should present themselves in a fairly tidy manner, no goth or emo dress please. No vain guys obsessed with muscles.

I find the hottest guys are classic british, oriental asian, or mixed race blacks.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^Lol, hmm?

Also, adding to that. I hate people who frown upon you, or judge you for things like alcohol/drugs/staying out at other people's houses/intolerant religious types, or men who get annoyed at what clothes you wear. For me, a boyfriend should be accepting and liberal. I could never deal with someone who was like "OMG DRUGS...NAUGHTY!". (not that any sane person would express it in such a juvenile manner).

C

Charlie

^Yea. I'd much rather have a lover who didn't try so hard to act like my mother.
and lmfao. i see you got 'Cedric Diggory' while I got 'George Weasley' on that Facebook quiz, Naomi.

Go fucking figure.
lol. our descriptions of our men were crammed into our results.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
for physical appearance:

guys: Tall. Very tall. Well built. Dark hair. Hazel/light brown eyes.
girls: Short. Chubby. Small breasts. Thick legs. Tan. Dark hair and eyes.

C

Crossroads

for physical appearance:

guys: Tall. Very tall. Well built. Dark hair. Hazel/light brown eyes.
girls: Short. Chubby. Small breasts. Thick legs. Tan. Dark hair and eyes.

You just described mine!!! WTF

Well the physical part anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back