• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightLegends

I just got Re:CoM recently, I've already beaten the original CoM.

But right now I'm having the hardest time beating the Replica Riku 2nd time. (The one where Sora want's to "jog" his memory)

Did anyone else at all have trouble with this? It was way easier on the gameboy game..

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It was sort of tough in Re:CoM my first time around. Figured things out eventually but it's the 3rd time that always gets me.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
just put some high lvl cards and hi-potions i think?? cant member but its the one where you get all your cards back

and put a few zero to stop his attacks RE:COM was fun and harder

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I'm still stuck on the second RR fight.

Nigga's goin' whoopass on me and my cards. Dammit, what kinda pussy fights with motherfuckin' cards?!

keybladealex

I think it is just you becuase I got past the Riku(s) very easily. What I didn't get past easily was Larxene the second time. The one right after you fight Riku.

On the other half of the topic, though. Get like four 0 cards and put them at the front of your deck. Then for this fight you can have fours and up. If you are going to stock your cards, then you will want to make sure that they equal more than 12. His sleights are ten and up. So, just break his cards and dodge roll. When he follows you around really closely (like he's trying to hump you), don't worry about it if you are moving. If you stand still, he will attack. Other than that, he won't attack until you stop and try to use a sleight.

Dark Soldier 101

I didn't find the COM games hard at all i think thats because i fought just about every heartless in each room i was on Lvl 30 somethin when i fought him and i was on lvl 65 when i beat the game it is a boring strategy but its fun if you mix it up by looking at sleights and using different ones:)

mooseymoose

Arrange your cards so you have about 4 or 5 sonic blades in a row. Hit him sleight after sleight so he doesn't get a chance to fight. Then use an item card (whichever one brings back all your unreloadable cards) and repeat. Pack a few zeroes as well.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I just got Re:CoM recently, I've already beaten the original CoM.

But right now I'm having the hardest time beating the Replica Riku 2nd time. (The one where Sora want's to "jog" his memory)

Did anyone else at all have trouble with this? It was way easier on the gameboy game..
The only thing i didnt expect was marluxia's third form, it was kind of annoying at first, but i got it the second time.

Kitsune_XIII

Alright guys, thanks for the tips, I haven't tried sonic blade yet

Sonic blade combos, plus Jafar so he can't break your cards. My strategy is usually this:
Jafar first thing -> attacks until Jafar runs out -> reload if nescessary -> Sleights, namely Sonic blade.

Worked for me. But it really all depends on your personal fighting style with the cards...

GriffinB

Haha I found the cheapest method on youtube. Load up your deck with about 5 or 6 sonic blades, then after you run out of attack cards use alternating fire and blizzard cards until you run out, then reload/use an elixir.

tacochance

Try using a deck of all 0s, lol, break all his cards, and have oogie boogie in your deck to restore health, (hasn't played Re:COM in a while, lol,)

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
I use a magic deck on all Repliku fights.Hre is how the order kinda is.

-Five 0's

-all fire cards

-all blizzard cards

-All aero cards

-shortcut 1 cure card and put about 3

-2 mega ethers

-elixir

Have the last 6 cards no matter what.

Skip the 0's and spam sleights.

Reload 2 times before using the mega ethers or elixir.

When using mega ethers stock 1 of them first then 2 other cards to assure he doesnt break them.

When he sleights back up to the 0's and use one on him.

Oh and if you have summon sleights stick them in there before the ethers and elixirs.

I spammed Firaga 115 times during the game. I owned Repliku Vexen and Marluxia with my magic deck:lol:

Last edited:

TwilightLegends

Sounds interesting... I haven't tried anyones ideas yet, I haven't played the game since I made this thread... But thanks!!

TwilightLegends

Hai guise, It turns out, I wasn't even at a high enough of a level to do sonic blade :\ I just figured I was because I guess I'd heard of it on KH1. Anyways, I decided to go back and kill a bunch of random heartless till I leveled up a couple, than, after I leveled up once, it told me had Sonic Blade, and was like FFFUUUUUU, so I went back to the RR battle, and beat it first try using Sonic Blade :) Thanks for the tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back