• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• H
    Yeah thats the same thing I dont like about the second one...

So far i have 2 votes for the first one and 1 for the second.
    L
    Ya I know me to!!! Was so much fun! Now im in a book club! Im able to go out more now so im so happy
    L
    Yeps was pout all weekend with them so much fun! Its alright just mis harin from ya
    L
    I know!! im so exited!! GEt to see them today and again tomrrow! im soooo happy to be able to get out!!! ^^
    L
    Ohs well I hope you have fun! eh wishing things could be better plus im not feeling to well>< but ima go out with friends in a few hours so awsome! xD
    L
    Me happy to be back!!!!*hugs* how is you!! :D
    L
    Im back now!!! I hope to see you soon!!!
    L
    ._. Well I guess your right... Thanks :3 eeek Ima be gone until next week T_T I hope to see you soon oikies? I have lots to due.... See you soon!:D
    L
    Ooh I see.... Well im sure you will do great with that! no but really im stupid lols
    L
    OKay>< Im not at that level yet! im stupid remember? lols.><
    L
    Ya I know>< Look im not that smart yet so I have no idea what that is><
    L
    Im still a kid.... But I have thought about it hard. If I stay here where I live now I wana go to th collage here. I hat4e math but I want to take it at collage to get better. But I really wouldnt know yet
    L
    Well I hope where your going will be a great place
    L
    oooh I see. WEll atleast the friend you have are great ^^ Alot of guys here are idiots aswell....
    L
    Hmm ya your right.. My bro has those problems I just laugh at him xD But alot of my friends are so freakin taller than me. Plus they are all older and all guys ><
    L
    Lol somtimes I wish I could..... ._.
    L
    Wow I really am useless XD I need to get tall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
    L
    WEll if you ever meet my older bro you will be able to have a face to face convo he is as tall as you are! I feel so tiny and usless lol><
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back