Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• H
    Yeah thats the same thing I dont like about the second one...

So far i have 2 votes for the first one and 1 for the second.
    L
    Ya I know me to!!! Was so much fun! Now im in a book club! Im able to go out more now so im so happy
    L
    Yeps was pout all weekend with them so much fun! Its alright just mis harin from ya
    L
    I know!! im so exited!! GEt to see them today and again tomrrow! im soooo happy to be able to get out!!! ^^
    L
    Ohs well I hope you have fun! eh wishing things could be better plus im not feeling to well>< but ima go out with friends in a few hours so awsome! xD
    L
    Me happy to be back!!!!*hugs* how is you!! :D
    L
    Im back now!!! I hope to see you soon!!!
    L
    ._. Well I guess your right... Thanks :3 eeek Ima be gone until next week T_T I hope to see you soon oikies? I have lots to due.... See you soon!:D
    L
    Ooh I see.... Well im sure you will do great with that! no but really im stupid lols
    L
    OKay>< Im not at that level yet! im stupid remember? lols.><
    L
    Ya I know>< Look im not that smart yet so I have no idea what that is><
    L
    Im still a kid.... But I have thought about it hard. If I stay here where I live now I wana go to th collage here. I hat4e math but I want to take it at collage to get better. But I really wouldnt know yet
    L
    Well I hope where your going will be a great place
    L
    oooh I see. WEll atleast the friend you have are great ^^ Alot of guys here are idiots aswell....
    L
    Hmm ya your right.. My bro has those problems I just laugh at him xD But alot of my friends are so freakin taller than me. Plus they are all older and all guys ><
    L
    Lol somtimes I wish I could..... ._.
    L
    Wow I really am useless XD I need to get tall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
    L
    WEll if you ever meet my older bro you will be able to have a face to face convo he is as tall as you are! I feel so tiny and usless lol><
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6