• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In the Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Is she prone to excessive bleeding or scared of blood?

ok, besides that, aww....asona is weird ^_^ ha ha i laughed at that.

I'm the youngest? D'aww...

no shes not, just the firgure freaked her out

lol she is but awesome!

and no your not, Asona is

i like draw and me still does lol anyway my gift was useful hooray lol i hope cora is okay

ha yes! i didnt forget that

omg!! i would TOTALLY do something like that!!! *sigh* you capture my personality so well... XD jk

lol i try, and i knew u would love to do something like that

I like it^^
WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading :)

Those letters are creepy. 0.o

and lol yay my cake is good xD

haha yeah and Duh! now make me some cake XP

A scream echoed, filling the quiet night with fear. Mother Matthews ran down the hall towards the scream.

“What, what? Is everything okay?”

“No! She had another nightmare.” a girl complained.

Mother Matthews sighed and walked to the restroom. Cora locked herself inside.

“Cora, please open the door.”

“No! it might come get me.”

“Who?”

“The dark figures!”

“Honey, those things don’t exist”

“Yeah, I saw it!”

Mother Matthews let out a sigh. “You can’t stay in there forever.”

“Yes I can! As long as the light stays on.”

“Hmm, how about I put a night light by your bed?”

The bathroom doorknob started to move. The door opened revealing a small three year old Cora.

“Can you?”

Just as the haunting memories of these dark figures disappeared, they came back just as quickly. Cora got over this when she was five, and five years later her friends kept the dark figures away. Now that she is alone, no one can help her now.

The wind blew, a dark figure traveled with the wind. The figure landed by a window, its yellow eyes shifting to the right. Inside he examined a girl in her bed. She lay with blood splattered on her clothes.

The figure sighed. “So that’s her,”

The figure looked inside again. This time a boy and girl entered the room, they seemed worried about the girl. The figure took a closer look at the girl who lay on the bed, his yellow eyes gleaming. The figure shook his head, he jumped with the wind, disappearing.

“Ugh,” Cora moaned. She opened her eyes to a bright room.

“How did I get here?”

Cora sat up, her hand ached. She looked down at her blood stained clothes.

“What a way to start my new life.” Cora said.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Aww....well at least im not the little kid who follows you around. Its asona.... *looks over at asona*

he he

nice chappy ^_^

Sparks

gone
Oh thats creepy, with the dark figure and the freaky guy at the end. 0__________________o

Aria

braver by the minute
Freaky/weird/cool/awesome/funny chapter(s). I had to catch up on a couple :D

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Another great chapter! Cora seems quite interesting. ;)

Traskix

poor cora and i wonder who that dark figure is *wonders*

keep wondering, cuz i aint telling!

cool story, Cora sounds interesting.

Thanks ^^

Aww....well at least im not the little kid who follows you around. Its asona.... *looks over at asona*

he he

nice chappy ^_^

actually, Asona follows Bell, Bell follows Cora, and John just stands there lol

hey! :p

awesome chappy. i wondered for a second why her clothes were bloodstained, but then i remembered what happened. tee hee. my mistake

haha yeah xP

Oh thats creepy, with the dark figure and the freaky guy at the end. 0__________________o

Chyya, it'll get freaky-er lol

Freaky/weird/cool/awesome/funny chapter(s). I had to catch up on a couple :D

Yay ur caught up!

Another great chapter! Cora seems quite interesting. ;)

yup, she'll get more interesting

Hey Guys!

Sorry it took so long for me to write you, I bet you guys are mad at me. Anyway I been okay, my first day was pretty…embarrassing. But after the first week its going really good. I got a job at a restaurant with my new friend, his name is Max. He’s sort of strange, but who isn’t? Oh and the weirdest thing happen. You know the bracelet Bell gave me, well it disappeared! One day I’m wearing it and the next day its gone! I have this feeling someone is watching me, maybe whoever it is they took it? I don’t know, I been freaking out lately. Maybe I’m still getting use to living on my own. Today I’m planning to visit my parents, they’re buried at the local cemetery. This will be my first time actually, sort of meeting them. I was thinking after I was done visiting them I look for their house, the house I lived in before. Like I remember it, but it’ll be nice to look at it. So next time I promise to write sooner, if I don’t write within a week something is wrong and come looking for me. XD

♥ Cora

The morning light made its way through pale pink curtains. Cora slept peacefully in her bed. Her mind was blank, nothing but sleep. Then something started to interrupt this peaceful state.

“Gah!” Cora opened her eyes wide and sat up. “Who is knocking!?”

Cora threw her covers off and rolled out of the bed. She dragged her feet down the hall, to the door. Cora blinked a couple times to gain focus, she looked through the peep hole on the door. Max.

“Max we don’t work today!” Cora shouted.

“I know, just open the door!”

Cora sighed and opened the door. Max stood cheerful, while Cora looked at him with a drowsy face.

“So what do you want?”

“Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?”

Cora suddenly felt trapped. “I, have plans today.”, she stuttered.

“Aw come one Cora! The only time we ever hang out is at work. Don’t you want to be friends outside of work?”

“I do, its just I was planning to see my parents today.”

Max’s frustration simmered down. He knew what happen to Cora’s parents.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know.”

“It’s okay, I should of told you.”

Both stayed quiet for a moment. “But I won’t be out all day,”

Max’s face lit up, “Really?”

“Yeah, we can hang out after I’m done.”

“Promise?”

“Yes,”

“Pinky promise?” Max held out his arm and put his pinky finger up.

Cora rolled her eyes. “Yes, pinky promise.”

Max laughed. “Okay I’ll see you later then!”

“For sure! I’ll go by your place when I’m done.”

Max nodded and walked away. Cora smiled and closed the door.

It was mid-day and Cora was dressed and ready to visit her parents. On the outside she seemed calmed, but on the inside she was nervous! Something inside was screaming and left a mark of guilt.

Cora left her apartment with a side backpack that hung off her shoulder and John’s knife in her back pocket. She locked her door and walked towards the exit of the apartments.

Cora walked down the crowded streets of Naji.

“I should of listened,”

“I will do anything to protect my family,”

“Naji, the safe place. That‘s where I‘ll be.”

Flashbacks of her father’s words ran through Cora’s mind. The last entry he wrote was a promise to save his family.

Cora reached the local cemetery at the edge of town. The sun was bright and Cora held flowers she bought on the way.

Aria

braver by the minute
Poor Cora, I have a bad feeling about the cemetary. I like her letter :D

Traskix

Aww...thats sad...

lol I'll come looking! *not* jk

*gasp* ha u will anyway ;P

Poor Cora, I have a bad feeling about the cemetary. I like her letter :D

i feel like something bad going to happen while she is at cemetery and the pinky promise thing was cute lol anyway

Uh-oh a cemetary doesn't sound gooooddd..... :/

something is going to happen, i just know it....... i can feel it in my gut....

why does everyone always get a bad feeling? lol

“Hey guys look!” Bell shouted.

Asona and John looked up at bell, “What?”

“Cora sent us a letter!”

“Finally! Took her long enough.”

The three friends gathered and opened the letter. Each read it silently, and laughed at some parts.

“We should go visit her!” Asona shouted when she was done.

“Yeah right, Mother Matthews won’t let us go.” Bell said.

“Unless we…sneak out,” John said.

“What!? That sounds like something Bell would say.” Asona said.

“I think we switched brains or something.” Bell said.

John glared at the girls. “Come on! Lets just go and come back the same day. No one will know.”

“No, we need to think of a plan. A smart plan.” Bell said.

“Fine, you guys think of one while I sleep.”

Asona and Bell sighed. “No way! You’re going to help or you’re not going!”

John sat up, “Okay, okay I’ll help!”

The girls laughed.

Cora walked down a stone path. On both sides of Cora were rows and rows of headstones. She had no idea where her parents were. Cora sighed and walked to her right. She past names, but not the ones she is looking.

After looking at over a dozen names on headstones, Cora started to wonder how they died. Was it because of murder, sickness, suicide? She also started to think if they’re in a better place, and if everything is forgiven of the past.

Cora shook her head to get the thought out. She focused on finding her parents. More and more names, rows and rows pasted and still nothing. Cora’s eyes started to water, she felt like giving up.

“You said you would be here.”

Cora dropped the flowers she held. They bounced lightly on the ground. As tears streamed down Cora’s face, the ground she stood on began to move.

“Whoa!” Cora looked down, “I don’t want to bring the dead back this way.”

Her crying stopped, Cora swung her backpack and looked inside it. She got out a map, a red circle marked where her parents lived. Cora sat down on the grass, she focused all her energy on that certain location.

Cora felt a wind, her eyes still closed. The warmth of the sun disappeared, and a cold chill replaced it. Cora opened her eyes, a tear escaping. She still sat, but now in front of a small abandon house.
Cora opened her mouth like to speak, but she didn’t. She stood up slowly, trying to make herself believe this was real. Cora turned to see her surroundings. The tree branches above blocked the sun.

Cora blinked, she walked towards the house.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
the house, the house, the house interests me.

lol at the "thats sounds like something bell would say" and "great minds think alike".

Lovely, Krista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back